," Brooks said afte

[THUG] Thug Life Bitches board
khm1997

," Brooks said afte

Postby khm1997 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:58 am

Chiles Felipe Aguilar claimed the clubhouse lead in the weather-disrupted Volvo China Open after finally overcoming the effects of his unorthodox winter activities. Aguilar stormed home in 31 at Topwin Golf and Country Club to add a flawless 65 to his opening 68 and set the target on 11 under par, one shot ahead of Swedens Alex Noren and Austrias Bernd Wiesberger. Leaderboard Volvo China Open The 41-year-old had missed the cut in six straight events before finishing tied 58th in the Shenzhen International last week and admitted completing an Ironman triathlon over the winter had taken its toll. Its been a tough beginning of the year so hopefully this will be a turnaround point, Aguilar said.I think I believe my doctors when they said the Ironman was going to affect my fitness for the first two months [of the year]. They said it could take 45 days [to recover] and it took close to 60 days.It takes a lot of time and energy and both sports dont go along with each other. I look back on it as a great experience and Ill do it again after I quit playing golf.Play was initially suspended due to the threat of lightning and then abandoned for the day due to darkness, with the second round set to resume early on Saturday. First-round leader Hennie Otto has four holes to play and is two shots off the lead on nine under par alongside Englands Tyrrell Hatton, Denmarks Lucas Bjerregaard, Germanys Marcel Siem and Koreas Tae-hoon Kim, who recorded a hole-in-one on his way to a brilliant 64.Kim holed out on the 177-yard 13th hole in a remarkable run of scoring which saw him play a 12-hole stretch in nine under par, before dropping his only shot of the day on the 17th. Willett tribute to Spieth Masters champion salutes classy American I played well and after I got the hole-in-one I became really confident and finished really well, the world No 563 said.It was about 165 metres but with the view from the tee, we couldnt see the hole, only the top of the flag. I was aiming a little to the left of the pin and I just hit a seven iron, it was a beautiful shot and the galleries beside the green shouted out so thats how I knew.Noren carded five birdies and no bogeys to record a second consecutive 67, while Wiesberger carded four birdies and one bogey in his 69. Alex Noren has carded back-to-back 67s I felt relaxed out there, Wiesberger said. I played great golf yesterday and scored really well in tough conditions yesterday so I was looking forward to getting out there this morning and trying to do the same.I played decent, not quite as well as yesterday, especially off the tee and was struggling with the pace of my putting early on. I left a lot of putts short but all in all I feel well on the golf course and its a good first two days.Defending champion Wu Ashun, who became the first Chinese player to win a European Tour event on home soil 12 months ago, is four under par with seven holes remaining, with the halfway cut projected to fall at two under. Also See: Willett tribute to Spieth WATCH: Willett replays 16th Stuard leads in New Orleans WATCH: Love v Clarke quiz Darcy Kuemper Jersey . Best has been bothered by concussion problems and hasnt played since Oct. 16, when the Lions lost to San Francisco. After starting 5-0, Detroit has lost four of six, beginning with that game against the 49ers. Alex Goligoski Jersey .Y. -- That hangover from the Big East tournament is gone for Villanova. http://www.officialcoyotesfanstore.com/ ... es-jersey/. Team officials travelled to Los Angeles on Thursday night to meet with the free agent, a person with knowledge of the plans said. Keith Tkachuk Jersey . Lineup news, Fantasy and more in Scott Cullen’s Statistically Speaking. HEROES St. Louis Blues – After rolling the San Jose Sharks for seven goals, for the second time in a week, the Blues have a bunch of players on hot streaks. Jeremy Roenick Jersey . This week, they discuss the NCAAs revenue sharing, Don Zimmer, soccer language and Super Bowl 50. OKLAHOMA CITY -- Oklahoma City coach Scott Brooks knows his team can play from behind. He just doesnt want the Thunder to make a habit of it. "Were very prideful. Were going to keep fighting to the last possession," Brooks said after watching his team pull out a come-from-behind 115-113 win at home against Denver. "Thats always been a trademark but we cant just turn it on the second half. We have to correct that. Its my job to find combinations where guys are going to play with more defensive force." Kevin Durant scored 38 points, Russell Westbrook had 30 points and 12 rebounds and the Thunder were forced to rally late to win their second straight game. "Its tough. We cant continue to do that and put pressure on ourselves. Weve got to start the game better. Most of that is my fault," Westbrook said. Oklahoma Citys All-Star point guard struggled early hitting just one of his first seven shots and just four of 12 in the first half. But Westbrook also had seven assists and 11 fourth-quarter points to help Oklahoma City erase a 14-point deficit in the second half. Reggie Jackson added 14 points. With the score tied at 105, Serge Ibaka pulled down an offensive rebound and found Durant for a 3-pointer that put Oklahoma City (7-3) ahead to stay. Jeremy Lamb and Derek Fisher each hit a pair of free throws in the final 14 seconds to help the Thunder hold on. "I think Fish was a huge part of that," Brooks said. "Youve got to love guys that play with everything they have. I cant say enough about his effort. His effort turned that game around." Ty Lawson led Denver (4-6) with 29 points and eight assists. J.J. Hickson had 18 points and 19 rebounds. The Nuggets led the entire game except for the first 18 seconds of the first quarter and the final 1:26 of the fourth. First-year Denver Coach Brian Shaw said his teams outside shooting had been a sore spot coming into the game, but the Nuggets connected on four of their first seven 3-point attempts. Denver shot 59 per cent from the field while grabbing a 39-28 lead after the first quarter. Oklahoma City then began the seccond quarter with a 10-2 run, but reserve Nate Robinson gave the Nuggets a lift with eight points that helped them to a 13-point lead.dddddddddddd After hitting just one shot in the first quarter, Westbrook scored eight points in the second. Westbrooks 25-footer with a second remaining in the half cut Denvers lead to three. Denver increased its lead to 14 in the third quarter but watched it evaporate as Oklahoma City rallied for its second straight win. "Bottom line, you play a team of this calibre on their home court and you pretty much control the entire game it comes down to small details and we didnt do well enough in those areas," Shaw said. "Thats the part thats the shame." Denver missed 18 free throws and gave up 19 offensive rebounds to the Thunder. Oklahoma City has traditionally struggled with the Nuggets, winning one of four meetings last season and 7 of 12 overall in the young series. The Nuggets had five players score in double figures, but went 25 for 43 from the free-throw line. Evan Fournier had 12 points, Randy Foye scored 11 and Robinson finished with 10. The Thunder were 26 for 32 from the line and outrebounded Denver 53-45. "The comforting thing is we have guys that can come off the bench and play good minutes and have a good role for us," Brooks said. "Thats my job to figure out our best lineups at the end of the game and we found the defensive team that was willing to compete every possession." NOTES: Oklahoma City was 13 for 27 from 3-point range. Westbrook and Durant each made three 3s. ... The Thunder outscored the Nuggets 32-21 in the fourth. Oklahoma City returned from a 1-2 road trip to start a six-game home stretch that continues with the Clippers on Thursday . Nuggets point guard Andre Miller entered Mondays game seven assists shy of passing Rod Strickland for ninth place on the NBAs career list. The 15-year veteran is already one of eight players in league history with at least 15,000 assists and 7,500 assists. He had two assists. . Denvers Wilson Chandler had eight points in his first start since coming back from a hamstring strain. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '
leenalegants

Re: ," Brooks said afte

Postby leenalegants » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:09 am

Same day cash loans are an effective way of borrowing money within twenty four hours of applying for it. Even bad credit people are approved the loan the same day. The loans are risk free offer for the borrower as no collateral is required from them. You can easily meet urgency through the loan. Read the article for key aspects of the loan. Visit us: https://www.bloglovin.com/@leenalegants ... -easy-cash

Return to “[THUG] Thug Life Bitches”