Find good work in USA?

officialsbaseball

on the power play at 8:09.

Postby officialsbaseball » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:16 am

Marc-Andre Fleury was having such a good time Thursday night http://www.jetsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-trenton-cannon-jersey , he joined in when the sold-out crowd at T Mobile Arena started doing the wave.

And why not?

Fleury stopped 33 shots for his third shutout of the playoffs, and the Vegas Golden Knights went on to beat the San Jose Sharks 7-0 in Game 1 of the Western Conference semifinals.

”I’ve always been a big fan (of the wave), I saw it coming around, heard the music going, sometimes I try to have some fun,” Fleury said with a wide smile. ”We did our best to stay sharp for that first game and I think we did. I thought we had the jump on them right away and that was a big part of the win tonight.”

Fleury, who improved to 5-0 in the playoffs, got his 13th career shutout in the playoffs – and second straight. He also blanked Los Angeles 1-0 in Game 4 of the first round.

After getting seven goals from seven different players during a four-game sweep of the Los Angeles Kings in the opening round, the Golden Knights matched that with seven players scoring for them on Thursday.

Cody Eakin, Erik Haula and Jonathan Marchessault scored 1:31 apart early in the first period to get Vegas going. Alex Tuch http://www.eaglesauthorizedshops.com/authentic-paul-worrilow-jersey , Shea Theodore, Colin Miller and James Neal also scored, Reilly Smith and William Karlsson each had three assists, and Marchessault and David Perron added two each.

”It was a great game for us, obviously we played a full 60 minutes and that’s what you want from your team in the playoffs,” Vegas coach Gerard Gallant said. ”It wasn’t even about the seven goals, it was about how we played the game.”

The Golden Knights, the first team from the opening round to advance, showed no sign of rust after having nine days off since completing their first-round sweep over the Kings. From the opening puck drop, Vegas skated fast http://www.ravensauthorizedshops.com/authentic-lamar-jackson-jersey , its passes were crisp, and the players were in synch with one another. It has now outscored its opposition 14-3 in five games.

”We got better in practice, we ramped it up, so we were excited to get going.” Neal said. ”We talked about having a good first shift and I thought every guy did that tonight. I thought we went to the net well. We did good things, for us I think we have to look at them, they’re going to be a hungry team, they’re going to be a lot better. They’ll be putting that one behind them pretty quick and looking to be a better hockey team so we gotta be ready.”

San Jose, which swept Anaheim in the first round, looked out of sorts by the time Vegas put its first three in the net just 6:02 into the game, and the Sharks lost their cool early in the third period http://www.chiefsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-robert-golden-jersey , when Evander Kane was ejected for cross-checking Pierre-Edouard Bellemare in the face after a whistle.

Martin Jones, who stopped 128 of 132 shots in the first round against the Ducks, was pulled a little more than three minutes into the second period after allowing five goals on 13 shots. Backup goalie Aaron Dell came in and finished with 19 saves.

It was the Sharks’ worst loss in playoff history. Detroit blanked San Jose 6-0 in the 1995 Western Conference semifinals.

”We had a laundry list of issues today,” San Jose coach Peter DeBoer said. ”It’s obviously not pretty, we know we have to do better across the board. It’s on us to respond now.”

Eakin started the scoring barrage when he deflected Brayden McNabb’s wrist shot from the point past Jones 4:31 into the game. Before the public-address announcer could trumpet the game’s first goal, Haula finished Tuch’s rush to the net 26 seconds later with a sniper past Jones to double Vegas’ lead.
Marchessault made it 3-0 when he fired a shot from inside the circle past Jones, notching his first career playoff goal. Tuch capped the scoring in the opening period when he sliced through four defenders, made a swift move to his forehand for a wrist shot that beat Jones for a power-play goal.

Jones’ night ended 3:28 into the second when Smith threaded a pass to Theodore, who promptly tipped it into the twine to give Vegas a 5-0 lead.

While Kane was called for a game misconduct, Joe Pavelski went off at the same time for slashing http://www.buccaneersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-ryan-jensen-jersey , giving Vegas a 5-3 edge on the ice. The Golden Knights took full advantage, as Miller’s one-timer blazed past Dell to make it 6-0 at 4:32 of the third.

Neal, who had a goal overturned in the second period, extended the lead to 7-0 when he took Perron’s pass and wrapped it around past Dell on the power play at 8:09.

NOTES: Vegas’ four goals in the first period marked the fifth tim1e this season it netted four in one period. … It was the third time this season the Sharks allowed four goals in a period. … No. 1 UFC featherweight contender Brian Ortega, who fill fight champion Max Holloway for the title on July 7, was in attendance.

Mike Trout will be the Los Angeles Angels‘ designated hitter for his 1,000th career game Thursday night because of a sprained right index finger.

The Angels don’t expect to use Trout in the outfield during this four-game set against Toronto, but manager Mike Scioscia says the injury is not serious. Scioscia says it will not hinder Trout’s ability to grip or swing the bat.

Trout is batting .448 with five home runs and 12 RBIs in June. During an eight-game hitting streak, Trout is 16 for 23 (.696).

Tyler Skaggs was scratched from his scheduled start Thursday because of tightness in his right hamstring. Left-hander John Lamb (0-0, 3.60 ERA) will take his place.

With 13 players already on the disabled list http://www.cowboysauthorizedshops.com/authentic-dalton-schultz-jersey , including nine pitchers, Scioscia said the team wanted to be cautious with Skaggs. Scioscia says there was a chance Skaggs could start Sunday, ”but he has to pitch, obviously, with no restrictions.”

officialsbaseball

mask performance-enhancing drugs.

Postby officialsbaseball » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:23 am

Mariners second baseman Robinson Cano apologized to his teammates Jeremiah Attaochu Color Rush Jersey , the organization and the fans for his 80-game suspension for violating baseball’s drug agreement.

Cano tested positive for Furosemide, a diuretic that can be used to mask performance-enhancing drugs.

”I wanted to apologize genuinely to the city of Seattle and to all the fans and the young baseball players in the (United) States and the (Dominican Republic) and most importantly to my teammates,” Cano said. ”I wanted to show my face to you guys. I don’t think for me it’s fair to just come back and walk into the clubhouse.

”I wanted to do this earlier. But I don’t want to be a distraction for the team. So I was waiting for the right time.”

Cano said he couldn’t discuss details of the testing process but maintained the substance was prescribed to him in the Dominican Republic for the treatment of a medical issue.

”I’ve been getting tested for the last 12 seasons and I’ve never had an issue with MLB policy,” he said. ”I was treating for some medical ailments and I was being supervised by a doctor. But at the same time, I understand that everything that goes into my body, I’m responsible for that.”Image

He said the suspension was the most difficult thing he’s dealt with in his life outside of the death of his grandfather.

”I love this game so much,” Cano said. ”For me, baseball is everything. You know I hate to sit in the dugout and have a day off and being away from the game and not being able to sit in the dugout and cheer for my teammates, that makes it even harder.”

Mark Texeira http://www.packersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-jaire-alexander-jersey , a former first baseman for the New York Yankees and Cano’s teammate, said on a New York radio show that he was ”not surprised” Cano was suspended for PED use. Yankees G.M. Brian Cashman made comments seemingly suggesting the same.

”Every time you hear a negative comment, it’s going to hurt anyone,” Cano said of his former colleagues. ”But I don’t really pay attention because what I really care about (is) those who come out and say positive things like C.C. (Sabathia) and Mariano (Rivera). Because if you focus on the negative then you’re always going to live in the past. I’m one who looks ahead. I don’t really care what they said. They can say whatever they want. I hope none of them or their family go through a situation like this because it’s easy to go out and judge anyone.”

Cano has remained close to the team and does workouts at Safeco Field before the team arrives each day. He leaves the stadium before his teammates get to work and watches all the games from home. He will head to his father’s academy in the Dominican Republic in the near future to begin ramping up his baseball work.

Cano was hitting .287 with a .385 on-base percentage, .441 slugging percentage, 10 doubles, four home runs, 23 RBI and 21 walks for the season when the suspension was handed down in May.

The Mariners would love to get Cano’s bat back in the lineup, but finding a spot for him in the field could be more troublesome. Dee Gordon has excelled defensively at second base in Cano’s absence after moving back to his old position from center field. With Cano ineligible for postseason play Breeland Speaks Color Rush Jersey , Gordon will need to play second base in the playoffs as well should the Mariners qualify for the first time since 2001.

Cano said he was open to whatever role the team wants him to play upon his return.

”This is not about myself. This is about us as a team,” Cano said. ”We are playing for the city of Seattle. All of us, the city, my teammates, and myself. I’m focused on bringing a title to Seattle so I would do whatever it takes to help this team to win. At the same time I understand I’m not going to be able to play in the playoffs so you got to give a chance to Dee to go out and play because when we get to the playoffs he’s going to have to come back and play second base.”

Cano went on the disabled list on May 14 due to a fractured bone in his right hand with the suspension being handed down the following day. The Mariners have a 34-16 record in the 50 games Cano has missed. Barring any postponements, Cano is eligible to return to the Mariners on Aug. 14.

Chris Paul had 27 points and 12 rebounds while James Harden scored 24 points to power the Houston Rockets to a 100-87 win over the Utah Jazz on Sunday night, taking a 3-1 lead in the Western Conference semifinal series.

Paul, playing the sidekick to Harden for most of his first season in Houston, took center stage Youth Josh Allen Jersey , controlling the tempo and getting to his favorite spots as the Rockets led from start to finish.

Donovan Mitchell scored 25 before fouling out and Joe Ingles had 15 for the Jazz.

Mitchell started finding lanes to the basket late and got the Jazz within 85-80 after he fueled a 10-2 run. But Paul, who matched his scoring high for this playoff run, hit a pull-up jumper and found Trevor Ariza for a 3-pointer to put the Rockets back up by double digits and they never looked back.

NEW ORLEANS (AP) – Kevin Durant had 38 points and nine rebounds and Golden State soundly defeated the New Orleans Pelicans 118-92 on Sunday to take a commanding 3-1 lead in their Western Conference semifinal series.

The Warriors responded to their 19-point loss in Game 3 with a resounding effort that produced a wire-to-wire win with leads as large as 26 points.

Durant made 15 of 27 shots. Stephen Curry scored 23, Klay Thompson added 13 and Quinn Cook, who was a Pelicans reserve earlier this season, contributed 12 points.

NEW YORK (AP) – The NBA has fined Toronto Raptors president Masai Ujiri $25,000 for walking onto the court at halftime of Game 3 against the Cleveland Cavaliers to verbally confront officials for reversing a call.

It stems from an incident that occurred Saturday night during the Raptors’ 105-103 loss to the Cavaliers.

Toronto had been called for 14 fouls in the first half, compared with eight for Cleveland. The Raptors were irate that what had appeared to be a Serge Ibaka basket and potential free throw was downgraded to a foul with no basket and no free throw.

CLEVELAND (AP) – LeBron James banked in a running one-hander at the buzzer, giving Cleveland a 105-103 win over Toronto on Saturday night in Game 3 and shoving the Raptors to the edge of their most devastating playoff exit.

After the Raptors tied it on rookie OG Anunoby’s 3-pointer with eight seconds left http://www.seahawksauthorizedshops.com/authentic-will-dissly-jersey , James took the inbounds pass, dribbled the length of the floor and in one motion, dropped his 10-footer in front of Toronto’s stunned bench.

James finished with 38 points, Kevin Love added 21 and 16 rebounds and Kyle Korver 18 for the Cavs, who can sweep the Raptors for the second straight year.

PHILADELPHIA (AP) – Al Horford scored the go-ahead basket for Boston late in overtime in a wild Game 3 where the Philadelphia 76ers gave away the basketball and the confetti, leading the Celtics to a 101-98 win on Saturday night.

The Celtics go for the sweep on Monday.

The ending to regulation was about as wild as it gets for both teams. JJ Redick threw away the basketball on an errant pass to no one that was scooped by Terry Rozier who threw to Jaylen Brown for the basket and an 89-87 lead.

Seconds later, Marco Belinelli stunned everyone with a falling 22-footer in front of the 76ers bench as time expired that sent the game into overtime – and confetti mistakenly blasted from the cannon. There was about a seven-minute delay while team employees scrambled to clean up the mess on the court.

NHL

SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) – Marc-Andre Fleury made 28 saves in his fourth shutout of the playoffs and the expansion Vegas Golden Knights are headed to the Western Conference Final in their inaugural season after beating the San Jose Sharks 3-0 in Game 6 of their second-round series Sunday.

Jonathan Marchessault opened the scoring, Nate Schmidt added an insurance goal that was only detectable by replay and Cody Eakin sealed it with an empty-netter to help Vegas become just the third team in NHL history to win multiple series in its first season.

The Toronto Arenas won the Stanley Cup in the first postseason in league history in 1918 and St. Louis won two rounds to win the all-expansion West Division in 1968.

TAMPA Eric Sogard Milwaukee Brewers Jersey , Fla. (AP) – Brayden Point and J.T. Miller scored second-period goals, helping the Tampa Bay Lightning beat the Boston Bruins 3-1 Sunday and advance to the Eastern Conference final for the third time in four years.

Andrei Vasilevskiy stopped 27 shots – 14 in the final period – for the Lightning, who rebounded from losing the series opener at home to eliminate the Bruins in five games.

David Krejci scored in the final minute of the first period to give Boston a 1-0 lead that Point erased with his unassisted goal at 10:43 of the second.

Miller’s power-play goal broke the tie less than four minutes later, and Anton Stralman added an empty-netter with 1:29 remaining to end any chance for a Boston comeback.

WASHINGTON (AP) – Jakub Vrana scored the go-ahead goal with 4:38 remaining, Braden Holtby made 35 saves and the Washington Capitals beat the Pittsburgh Penguins 6-3 in Game 5 Saturday night to take a 3-2 lead in the second-round series and put the back-to-back defending Stanley Cup champions on the brink of elimination.

Vrana made coach Barry Trotz look like a genius for moving him to the top line alongside Alex Ovechkin and Evgeny Kuznetsov, replacing Devante Smith-Pelly in the second period. Vrana sprung Kuznetsov for a breakaway on Washington’s tying goal 52 seconds into the third and finished off Ovechkin’s pass for the game-winner.

The Capitals are one victory from advancing to the Eastern Conference final for the first time in the Ovechkin era and overall since 1998, when they reached the Stanley Cup Final. They can move on to face the winner of the Tampa Bay-Boston series if they.
officialsbaseball

their way back to 3-3 in the series.

Postby officialsbaseball » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:34 am

Two-time Cy Young Award winner Corey Kluber will go into his start Monday night in Kansas City in an unfamiliar position: in a slump.

In his first 14 starts this year http://www.ravensauthorizedshops.com/authentic-robert-griffin-iii-jersey , Kluber was 10-2 with a 1.99 ERA. But in his last three starts, Kluber is 1-2 with a 6.59 ERA.

Nevertheless, the slumping Kluber will be on the mound Monday night for the Cleveland Indians, who, not coincidentally, are slumping as a team.

Although they walloped Oakland 15-3 on Sunday, the Indians have lost four of the first six games on their nine-game trip that will conclude with three games in Kansas City.

Kluber Taron Johnson Color Rush Jersey , who is 10-6 with a 2.82 ERA in 21 career starts against the Royals, will try to get back on track against one of his favorite opponents.

Kluber’s three-start slump is actually two really bad ones sandwiched around a really good one. It started June 15 with a 10-3 loss to Minnesota in which Kluber gave up four runs in five innings.

However, Kluber’s next start, on June 20, was a 12-0 win over the Chicago White Sox in which he pitched seven scoreless innings and gave up one hit.

But on June 26 in St. Louis, Kluber had his worst start of the year, his worst in several years. In an 11-4 loss to the Cardinals http://www.broncosauthorizedshops.com/authentic-josey-jewell-jersey , Kluber was removed from the game after giving up six runs in 1 2/3 innings.

“He’s human. Guys don’t go 35 starts (during the season) without a bump in the road,” Indians manager Terry Francona said.

Kluber said, “No excuses. I just didn’t get the job done. I had some things going on delivery-wise and didn’t execute my pitches consistently.”

Although the Indians have a comfortable nine-game lead in the American League Central, they have had trouble winning on the road.

Cleveland is 27-13 at home but just 18-24 on the road, the only division leader in the majors with a losing record on the road. The Indians are hoping Kluber can help shake his slump and get a road win Monday.

Kluber is 11-4 with a 2.54 ERA overall this season. One of those wins came against the Royals on May 13, a 6-2 Cleveland victory in which Kluber pitched seven innings without allowing an earned run.

The Indians bolstered their bullpen Sunday by selecting left-hander Marc Rzepczynski from Triple-A Columbus and optioning starter Adam Plutko to Columbus.

Kluber’s mound opponent Monday night, Royals right-hander Jakob Junis (5-9 http://www.saintsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-rick-leonard-jersey , 4.67), is also mired in a slump.

Junis hasn’t won a game since May 18. In seven starts since then, he is 0-6 with a 6.30 ERA. His last start came June 26, a 5-1 loss to Milwaukee. In that game, Junis pitched five innings, giving up four runs and seven hits with seven strikeouts and three walks.

Junis’ last start against Cleveland came May 13. In a 6-2 loss to the Indians, he pitched 5 2/3 innings Nate Solder Color Rush Jersey , allowing four runs and six hits with seven strikeouts and two walks.

In three career appearances against Cleveland, Junis is 0-1 with a 5.93 ERA.

The Royals, who have lost three in a row, were glad to see the calendar change to July. They went 5-21 in June, the worst record in June in the team’s 50-year history.

The Philadelphia Eagles will promote Mike Groh from wide receivers coach to offensive coordinator, according to a person familiar with the decision.

Running backs coach Duce Staley, who also interviewed for the offensive coordinator position Ian Thomas Color Rush Jersey , will add assistant head coach to his title. Press Taylor will replace John DeFilippo as quarterbacks coach.

The person spoke on condition of anonymity Tuesday because the team hadn’t officially announced the moves.
Article continues below ...
Groh replaces Frank Reich, who left the Super Bowl champions to become head coach for Indianapolis. DeFilippo left to become Minnesota’s offensive coordinator.

Groh joined the Eagles last season and helped a receiver corps that included newcomers Alshon Jeffery, Torrey Smith and Mack Hollins. He also played a role in Nelson Agholor’s improvement.

Taylor had been Philadelphia’s offensive quality control and assistant quarterbacks coach.

officialsbaseball

a good hitting team

Postby officialsbaseball » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:44 am

LeBron James has perfected a signature http://www.dolphinsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-jason-sanders-jersey , soul-crushing shot that also seems to describe what’s happening again to the Toronto Raptors.

The fadeaway.

With cold-blooded precision, James worked the 24-second shot clock down to single digits before sinking one fadeaway after the next in Game 2 on Thursday night, each swish pushing the top-seeded team in the Eastern Conference closer to ending a season that was supposed to conclude differently.

Instead, it’s a replay: another Raptors extinction is expected.

Back from LeBronto, as some have nicknamed Canada’s multi-cultural metropolis, James and the Cavaliers – featuring a rejuvenated Kevin Love – will host Game 3 on Saturday night. They look to tighten their stranglehold on a semifinal series that has gotten away from the Raptors.

In the East’s other semifinal, the Philadelphia Sixers are trusting their process – and that Ben Simmons will shake off a horrible performance in Game 2 – before they fall into their own 3-0 hole against a Boston Celtics team that added a spectacular comeback to a season of overcoming long odds. Boston wiped out Philly’s 22-point lead on Thursday to open a 2-0 lead.

For the Raptors, this is all so familiar, so painful.
They insist that the magnificent James, who has won eight straight playoff games against the Raptors and eliminated Toronto from the past two postseasons http://www.ravensauthorizedshops.com/authentic-jaleel-scott-jersey , is not in their heads. That’s what the Raptors are saying; they might not believe it.

After James dropped shots and jaws with 43 points on 28 shots with 14 assists and eight rebounds in Game 2, All-Star forward DeMar DeRozan insisted the Raptors will fight back.

”It’s the first one to win four,” he said. ”It’s not over.”

History begs to differ.

James is 21-0 in playoff series in which he has held a 2-0 lead, and the 33-year-old seems intent on dispatching the Raptors for a third straight postseason and maybe get to his eighth straight Finals.

”When he retires, that’s what you admire what he’s done,” said Toronto coach Dwane Casey. ”Right now he’s the enemy and we’ve got to do a better job of not being part of history. We’ve got to make LeBron work harder for his catches and work harder for some of his possessions. You’ve got to live with something. Some of those shots are indefensible.”

A closer look at Saturday’s games:

CELTICS AT 76ERS

Boston leads 2-0. Game 3, 5 p.m. EDT, ESPN

NEED TO KNOW

The Sixers are headed back to the Wells Fargo Center where they won 30 regular-season games and two more in a first-round playoff series over Miami. Philly won a franchise-record 16 straight games to close the season, so a comeback isn’t totally out of reach. But history – and a Celtics team clicking – is working against the Sixers. Boston has won all 36 playoff series when it has a 2-0 lead.

KEEP AN EYE ON

Simmons. He was a leading contender for rookie of the year and a regular threat to notch a triple-double. But where was he in Game 2 when he failed to score a field goal for the first time? Simmons said he was ”overthinking.” Perhaps his mind was racing from Boston’s physical defense, which kept him from driving to the basket and forced him into five turnovers.

INJURY UPDATE

Jaylen Brown returned to the Celtics after sitting out the opener with a strained right hamstring. He came off the bench and played 25 minutes http://www.billsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-trent-murphy-jersey , scoring 13 points and grabbing four rebounds.

PRESSURE IS ON

Sixers coach Brett Brown. The playoffs are about adjustments and he needs to make one to free Simmons from Boston’s defensive clutches. If Simmons continues to struggle, Brown may have to stick with backup point guard T.J. McConnell, who sparked the Sixers with eight points, five assists and two steals in 17 minutes of Game 2.

RAPTORS AT CAVALIERS

Cleveland leads 2-0. Game 5, 8:30 p.m., ESPN

NEED TO KNOW

James continues to ascend and astound. He’s averaging 34.4 points, 10 rebounds, 9 assists and 41.7 minutes in his 13th postseason. He has led Cleveland in points and assists in 10 consecutive playoff games, tying Hall of Famer Oscar Robertson for the longest such streak in postseason history.

KEEP AN EYE ON

Toronto’s defense on James and Love, who scored 31 in Game 2. Casey has to try something new to slow down James because nothing is working. His ability to post up creates a dilemma: guard him with one player and he gets to the rim; double-team him and risk him finding an open teammate for an uncontested shot.

The Raptors need to force some mistakes after the Cavs had a franchise playoff record-low three turnovers in Game 2.

INJURY UPDATE

Both teams are relatively healthy.

PRESSURE IS ON

DeRozan and Raptors guard Kyle Lowry. They’ve spent the past two years chasing and not catching James. The only way for the Raptors not to be considered pretenders again is for them to dethrone King James and they’re running out of time.

WASHINGTON — For a group making their first trip to the Eastern Conference Final Alex Wood Los Angeles Dodgers Jersey , the Washington Capitals look right at home.

Even when they are on the road.

The Capitals come home to Capital One Arena for Game 3 on Tuesday night sporting a 2-0 lead over a Tampa Bay Lightning team that won the most games in the NHL during the regular season.

“I can’t wait to go home and play the game,” Alex Ovechkin told the Washington Post after Game 2. “The fans are going to be all over the place and we’ve waited for this moment for a long time. It’s going to be pretty cool and pretty special.”

The Capitals improved to 7-1 on the road in these playoffs with Sunday’s 6-2 win and the Lightning now must win one of two in Washington to send the series back to Tampa Bay.

Road teams that have taken a 2-0 series lead in the NHL conference finals have an 18-1 series record. The Capitals are 3-3 at home this postseason.

“We’re here for a reason. We believe in ourselves and in this group,” Tampa Bay’s Victor Hedman told the team’s website. “We’ve got to go out there and win games on the road, and we’ve done that in the playoffs and we’ve got to do it again.”

Washington has outscored the Lightning 10-4 despite playing without center Nicklas Backstrom (right hand injury). Lars Eller moved up to the second line and scored a goal for the second straight game. He has four points in two games.

“I like the playoffs,” Eller, who has 11 points (five goals, six assists) this postseason, told NHL.com. “I embrace when there’s more on the line and the stakes are higher. I always like that, and I think that it brings out in the best in me, and now with Nick out I’ve just been playing more minutes.”

Washington’s defensive play has limited the Lightning to one even-strength goal in the first two games Chris Iannetta Colorado Rockies Jersey , and the Capitals have succeeded in generating odd-man rushes when they have the puck.

Eller and Evgeny Kuznetsov had a goal and two assists in Game 2, and Ovechkin and Tom Wilson each had a goal and an assist. Braden Holtby made 33 saves for Washington and has stopped 52 of 56 shots in two games, winning the goaltending battle with Andrei Vasilevskiy.

The Capitals scored twice late in the second period to take a 4-2 lead, including a power-play goal by Kuznetsov with three seconds left, and cruised home.

Brayden Point and Steven Stamkos scored Game 2 goals — Vasilevskiy made 31 saves — for Tampa Bay, which lost two games in a row for the first time this postseason.

“If there is one thing I can sit here and say about these two games, it’s we just played tentative and a little bit slow,” Lightning coach Jon Cooper told NHL.com. “We didn’t get 113 points by playing that way. We didn’t win the first two rounds by playing that way. These first two games, that’s the way we’ve played.”

One bright note for the Lightning, the last time they lost two straight home playoff games Authentic Evan Bouchard Jersey , in the 2015 conference final against the New York Rangers (Games 4 and 6), they won the series in seven games.

“Sometimes, adversity is gut-check time and let’s see who we really are,” Stamkos told NHL.com. “We haven’t had to really deal with that so far in the playoffs. Now we are, so we’ll see what type of team we are.”

officialsbaseball

Breeland Speaks Color Rush Jersey

Postby officialsbaseball » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:55 am

WINNIPEG Cheap Saquon Barkley Jersey , Manitoba — If you had asked the Winnipeg Jets a week ago if they would take a split after the first two games of their playoff series against the Nashville Predators, they would have said “yes” faster than Patrik Laine can unleash a one-timer.

But that didn’t mean there wasn’t some disappointment in the Jets’ dressing room after their 5-4 double-overtime loss in Game 2 on Sunday night. But just as they’ve done all year long, the Jets processed the result and started preparing for the next battle.

“It’s a sucky way to lose,” Jets center Mark Scheifele told a media scrum after the game. “But we played a better game (Sunday) than we did on Friday. That’s a positive. We can be upset for 10 minutes and then after that we’ve got to get our rest and get ready for Tuesday.”

Scheifele scored two more goals in Game 2 to give him a league-leading eight through seven games.

The Jets wrestled away home-ice advantage thanks to their 4-1 victory at Bridgestone Arena on Friday and would like nothing better than to maintain it through Game 4 on Thursday. The Jets have won 12 consecutive games at Bell MTS Place starting in the latter part of the regular season through the first round of the playoffs against Minnesota.

Winnipeg had the best home record in the NHL in the regular season at 32-7-2. Coincidentally, their last loss was a 6-5 decision against the Predators on Feb. 27.
“These are tests, this time of year,” 36-year-old Jets center Matt Hendricks said from his locker stall Sunday night. “This is the hardest championship to win in pro sports and getting into these extra overtimes and testing your will, testing your conditioning and testing your mental game? This is what everybody has to go through.”

The Predators flew into Winnipeg on Monday afternoon and the President’s Trophy winners were jubilant as they checked into their downtown hotel.

Center Nick Bonino said he couldn’t remember the 6-5 win because it was so long ago, but he was sure they played a “solid” road game, as they did all year long. He said his team won’t be phased by the more than 15,000 fanatics who will be dressed in white on Tuesday and screaming themselves hoarse.

Nashville tied Tampa Bay for the most road wins in the NHL in the regular season with 25.

“We’ve been to a lot of buildings that are loud, but (Bridgestone and Bell MTS Place) are two of the loudest I think in the league http://www.billsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-jeremy-kerley-jersey ,” he told The Tennessean. “It’s just like Nashville; it’s a loud arena with passionate fans. They wanted the team back in Winnipeg. They got it back and they have a great team now, so the fans are pumped up and ready to go.”

Game 4 will be Thursday night and, regardless of the outcome, the teams will return to Nashville for Game 5 on Saturday.

Taking on the NFL and football’s Super Bowl champs, President Donald Trump gave the boot to a White House ceremony for the Philadelphia Eagles on Tuesday and instead threw his own brief ”Celebration of America” after it became clear most players weren’t going to show up.

Both sides traded hot accusations about who was to blame.

Trump tried to turn the fracas into a referendum on patriotism and tie it to the dispute over players who have taken a knee during the national anthem to protest racism and police brutality. However, Eagles players never knelt during the ”Star-Spangled Banner,” throughout the 2017 season and their march to the Super Bowl.

The White House accused Eagles team members of pulling a ”political stunt” and abandoning their fans by backing out at the last minute. Indeed, few apparently were going to come, though some expressed disappointment that they’d been disinvited and complained Trump was unfairly painting them as anti-American.

Through it all, Trump appeared to revel in fanning the flames of a culture war that he believes revs up his political base.

Trump had long been leery of the Eagles’ planned visit to the White House, in part because the team’s owner, Jeffrey Lurie Da'Ron Payne Color Rush Jersey , has been a Trump critic, and because several players have been vocal critics of the league’s new policy that requires players to stand if they’re on the field during the national anthem or else stay in the locker room.

White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders said the team notified the White House last Thursday that 81 people, including players, coaches, managers and others would be attending the Super Bowl celebration. But she said the team got back in touch late Friday and tried to reschedule, ”citing the fact that many players would not be in attendance.” The Eagles proposed a time when Trump would be overseas.

Eagles officials declined comment on the White House version of events, sticking with a simple earlier statement: ”We are truly grateful for all of the support we have received and we are looking forward to continuing our preparations for the 2018 season.”

No one connected with the team said the players’ reluctance to attend had anything to do with the national anthem, as Trump tried to portray the situation. And comments by star players in the current pro basketball finals indicated it’s not about football.

”I know no matter who wins this series, no one wants the invite anyway. So it won’t be Golden State or Cleveland going,” said LeBron James of the Cleveland Cavaliers. There was no disagreement from Stephen Curry, who angered Trump last year when he said he wouldn’t go to the White House after the Warriors’ NBA triumph, leading the president to disinvite him and his team.

Trump Erik Gonzalez Cleveland Indians Jersey , furious about the small number of Eagles who were coming, scrapped Tuesday’s visit, believing a low turnout would reflect poorly upon him. He had told aides last year he was embarrassed when Tom Brady, star quarterback of that season’s champion New England Patriots, opted to skip a White House visit.

Instead, the president held what he dubbed a ”patriotic celebration” that was short and spare. A military band and chorus delivered the Star-Spangled Banner and God Bless America, with brief Trump remarks sandwiched in between.

”We love our country, we respect our flag and we always proudly stand for the national anthem,” Trump said.

The White House crowd of roughly 1,000, mostly dressed in business suits, was light on Pennsylvanians and heavy on administration and GOP Party officials. Several in attendance blamed the players Authentic Lukas Dostal Jersey , not the president, for torpedoing the Eagles event.

John Killion, a lifelong Eagles fan who now lives in Florida and traveled to Washington to see his team, said he was ”devastated and infuriated” by a breakdown he blamed on the Eagles owners.

”I waited my whole life for the Eagles to win the Super Bowl and they were going to be congratulated at the White House. And I don’t really care who you like or dislike, it shouldn’t be about that,” he said.

Bill Fey, a Republican state committeeman from southern New Jersey and an Eagles fan, called the decision ”a black eye as far as I’m concerned with the NFL. I think that everyone should come to the White House. This is the peoples’ house.” Still, he said, ”I think the Eagles did what they thought was necessary. I don’t blame anyone.”

Trump’s own patriotic event was not without its controversy. Following the playing of the anthem, a heckler shouted from the audience: ”Stop hiding behind the armed services and the national anthem!” prompting boos. A Swedish reporter posted video of a man kneeling as the anthem was played.

In a statement Monday, Trump placed the blame on Eagles players he said ”disagree with their President because he insists that they proudly stand for the National Anthem Breeland Speaks Color Rush Jersey , hand on heart, in honor of the great men and women of our military and the people of our country.”

Besides the fact that none of the Eagles had taken a knee during the anthem in 2017, defensive end Chris Long said the NFL anthem policy change and Trump’s reaction to it were not even discussed by the players in meetings about making the visit.

Those deciding to stay away had various reasons beyond Trump’s opposition to the protests, including more general feelings of hostility toward the president, one official said.

Eagles safety Malcolm Jenkins, who had planned to skip the ceremony ”to avoid being used as any kind of pawn,” said in a .
officialsbaseball

Baker Mayfield Browns Jersey

Postby officialsbaseball » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:56 am

The Indiana Pacers saw Aaron Holiday as a perfect fit even before Thursday night’s NBA Draft.

They liked his scoring potential and his commitment to defense. They were impressed by his basketball wits and his family’s athletic successes. And Lamar Jackson Jersey Elite , they figured, he could make a smooth transition from college to the pros by blending into the Pacers’ locker room culture.

So when they finally got a chance to make an offseason move, the decision-makers didn’t hesitate to take a potential point guard of the future.

”He’s a tough guy, he prides himself on playing on the defensive end of the floor and he comes from a successful basketball family,” coach Nate McMillan said after adding Holiday with the No. 23 overall pick. ”He was the guy we had at the top of our board.”

The only problem was McMillan and president of basketball operations Kevin Pritchard never got to see the 6-foot-1, 185-pound UCLA star up close in Indy.

McMillan said he was didn’t know why Holiday didn’t make it to Indianapolis for a pre-draft workout, and neither Holiday nor Pritchard provided an explanation either.

But Pacers scouts met with Holiday at the draft combine and did enough homework to know passing on Holiday so late in the draft probably would have been a mistake for a team needing more scoring help now and a potential void if Indiana’s top two point guards become free agents next summer.

The 21-year-old Holiday brings a solid resume to a team he’s already has some familiarity with.

Indiana’s two draft picks last year, T.J. Leaf and Ike Anigbogu, also played at UCLA. So did starting point guard Darren Collison, a college teammate of Jrue Holiday, one of Aaron Holiday’s two older brothers who currently play in the NBA. Collison http://www.buccaneersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-alex-cappa-jersey , who turns 32 in August, can become a free agent next summer.

”We look at Darren (Collison) and Holiday and see a lot of similarities,” Pritchard said. ”We see speed. We see elite shooting and we were shocked he (Holiday) was there.”

Holiday averaged 20.3 points, 5.8 assists and 1.3 steals while shooting 42.2 percent on 3-pointers last season, becoming the first Bruins player to lead the Pac-12 in scoring since former Pacers star Reggie Miller in 1985-86. Holiday was named first-team all-conference and was chosen to the Pac-12’s all-defensive team.

What really sold the Pacers on him, though, was how they believed he would mesh in a locker room brimming with confidence and hope after last year’s surprise season.

Most analysts thought the Pacers would be a lottery team after trading All-Star Paul George to Oklahoma City for shooting guard Victor Oladipo and backup forward Domantas Sabonis in July.

Instead, Oladipo made his first All-Star appearance, led Indiana to 48 wins and was named one of three finalists for the NBA’s Most Improved Player award. The Pacers even pushed eventual Eastern Conference champion Cleveland to a seventh game in the playoffs.

Sabonis also emerged as a valuable piece off the bench in his second NBA season, and they expect 22-year-old center Myles Turner to improve heading into next season.

”Somebody who’s going to come in and play hard, a playmaker who shoots the ball and a hard worker Rafael Devers Boston Red Sox Jersey ,” Holiday said, describing what the Pacers are getting.

Indiana also took 6-9, 212-pound forward Alize Johnson, who averaged a double-double in both seasons he played at Missouri State, at No. 50 overall. The 22-year-old Johnson averaged 15.0 points last season and finished fifth nationally in rebounds (11.6) and eighth nationally in double-doubles (20) after starting his prep career as a 5-9 point guard.

Holiday could be another critical piece for a team facing a potentially intriguing offseason.

Pritchard confirmed backup point guard Cory Joseph already has decided to return to Indy next season. The Pacers also could exercise team options on guards Lance Stephenson and Joe Young. Starting forward Thaddeus Young, meanwhile, continues to wrestle with a decision to stay with the Pacers for $13.7 million or test free agency. Pritchard wants him back.

Indiana also could have as much as $30 million to play with in free agency and enough flexibility to invest in the trade market. Pritchard said they considered offers during the draft and acknowledged the team was ”hunting” one unidentified player before deciding the cost would be too prohibitive.

Besides, Pritchard considers doesn’t want to do anything to break up the team chemistry and he believes Holiday’s presence will work just fine in that role.

”I think he’s confident but my gut feeling is that he knows he doesn’t know everything yet,” Pritchard said when asked why he’d fit in. ”We love when a guy says, `I want to be great and I’ll do whatever it takes to be great.”’

Yannick Ngakoue says whatever Buffalo Bills guard Richie Incognito was trying to accomplish didn’t work.

The Jacksonville Jaguars defensive end stood by his tweet accusing Incognito of using “weak racist slurs” during their playoff game, but the second-year pro declined Monday to provide more details about what was said.

”I’ve been playing this game for what Zach Davies Milwaukee Brewers Jersey , 12, 13 years now,” Ngakoue said. ”I’ve never encountered nothing like that.”

Ngakoue called out Incognito on Twitter hours after Jacksonville’s 10-3 victory , referring to the offensive lineman by his No. 64 jersey.

”Great win today! And 64, you goin have to come harder than some weak racist slurs. I’m proud of my African heritage, as are 70% of the other Black players in this league. (hash)Iaintjonathanmartin!”

Ngakoue declined Monday to disclose what Incognito said.

”I just felt like people needed to know what happened,” he said. ”He knows what he said. I don’t got to repeat it.”

An NFL investigation found that Incognito and two Miami Dolphins teammates engaged in persistent harassment directed at fellow offensive lineman Jonathan Martin, who left the team in the middle of the 2013 season. Incognito was suspended for the final eight games and sat out the 2014 season before joining the Bills.

Fellow Jaguars defensive end Calais Campbell said several Buffalo players were talking trash during the game, especially in the second half. But the 10th-year pro said he never heard anything inappropriate.

”I think they were really trying to get us to lose our cool and try to get penalties,” Campbell said. ”There were a lot of guys talking as if it was coached to get us to lose our cool, so we can get a 15-yard penalty. I think that’s something we’re going to have to deal with because we’ve shown we can be a little too aggressive at times.

”(That’s) going too far Josh Tomlin Cleveland Indians Jersey , though. I understand trying to give yourself an advantage, and you see somebody trying to egg them on to try to get a penalty, I understand that. But there are boundaries. You don’t go to racial slurs; that’s not OK.”

Incognito was not present in the locker room during Buffalo’s hour-long media availability Monday. He also did not respond to a text message from The Associated Press seeking comment.

Bills rookie left tackle Dion Dawkins said he didn’t hear Incognito say anything that crossed the line.

”I was next to Richie the entire game and Richie did not say one thing,” Dawkins said. ”And if he did, (you) best believe I would’ve been one of the first people to basically check him on it because there’s races. There’s a lot of stuff that’s going on in this country, and there’s boundaries. But if he did overstep, I would have said something. As far as I know, he did his thing.”

Ngakoue saw it differently, saying Incognito’s words came after a pass play.

”I’ve been playing this game since I was a little kid,” Ngakoue said. ”You hear all type of stuff. Stuff’s not going to bother you, but somebody says something about your ethnicity Baker Mayfield Browns Jersey , that’s really kind of taking it a little bit too far. I’m all with trash talk. It’s part of the game, but you can’t say certain things.”

Although Ngakoue said he didn’t tell officials or mention it during postgame interviews, he felt compelled to take his complaint to social media.

”Look at the world we live in,” he said. I’m not shocked. It is what it is. … It just goes to show you we’ve still got a lot of growing to do as a league and just as people, period. That’s why we have this platform to use to try and help bring change.”

AP Sports Writer John Wawrow in Buffalo, New York, contributed to this report.

officialsbaseball

a two-year contract worth

Postby officialsbaseball » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:06 am

Despite squandering a late lead Baker Mayfield Color Rush Jersey , the San Jose Sharks still managed to keep winning.

Kevin Labanc scored the deciding goal in the fourth round of a shootout and San Jose beat the Chicago Blackhawks 4-3 on Monday night for its eighth straight victory.

Labanc almost pulled to a stop in front of Chicago goalie Anton Forsberg, faked and then lifted in a nifty backhander. Logan Couture also connected in the tiebreaker for the surging Sharks, whose winning streak is their longest in seven years.

”We found a way,” coach Peter DeBoer said. ”I don’t know any other way to put it.”

Chicago’s Patrick Sharp tied it at 3 with 2:22 left in the third period with a shot from the slot that hit Martin Jones‘ blocker and then tumbled into the net. Tomas Hertl had put the Sharks ahead 3-2 just 1:57 earlier with his 21st goal.

”It wasn’t pretty for a lot of it, but we found a way to win,” Jones said. ”We’ve been doing that a lot lately, so that’s a good sign.”

Jones might not have looked great on Sharp’s goal, but he made 28 saves through overtime and stopped three of four Blackhawks in the shootout. The veteran goalie came up with several point-blank saves in the third period and stoned Patrick Kane late in overtime.

”We wouldn’t be where we’re at (without Jones) and we sure wouldn’t have an eight-game winning streak,” DeBoer said. ”He’s been our best player a lot of nights in the last month.”

The Sharks solidified their grip on a playoff spot and home-ice advantage in the first round.

San Jose’s Evander Kane scored his 28th goal – his third in two games and eighth in 13 since being acquired from Buffalo at the trade deadline. Marcus Sorensen also had a goal for the Sharks.

Rookie forward Alex DeBrincat had his 26th goal and an assist, and Connor Murphy scored his second for the last-place Blackhawks, who have lost six of seven. Forsberg turned aside 35 shots through overtime.

”I thought we played pretty well,” DeBrincat said. ”We gave up a late goal Rashaad Penny Color Rush Jersey , but we responded well.”

Eventually, the Sharks had more going for them.

”I thought there were some decent things,” Chicago coach Joel Quennevillle said, ”but they’re definitely playing well.”

Chicago center Victor Ejdsell made his NHL debut and started the game on a line between Patrick Kane and Brandon Saad. The 6-foot-5, 22-year-old Swede was acquired from Nashville on Feb. 26 in a trade that sent Ryan Hartman to the Predators.

Sorensen opened the scoring 9:15 in, sliding a one-timer under Forsberg’s right skate from the edge of the crease after taking Jannik Hansen’s centering pass.

DeBrincat and Murphy scored 1:18 apart late in the first to give Chicago a 2-1 lead.

DeBrincat fired in a rebound with 4:28 left in the period – and 12 seconds after a Chicago power play had lapsed – to cap a rush. Murphy then connected on a shot from the right point as San Jose defenseman Brenden Dillon screened Jones.

Evander Kane tied it at 2 with 3:21 left in the second, finishing a breakaway set up by Chicago defenseman Brent Seabrook’s turnover inside the San Jose blue line. Set up by Mikkel Boedker’s stick, Evander Kane streaked in alone and beat Forsberg with a shot that trickled between the goalie’s legs.

In the third, Jones made a point-blank save on Artem Anisimov’s tip about eight minutes in. He denied Ejdsell and Hinostroza from the doorstep midway through the period.

After outbattling Chicago defenseman Erik Gustafsson on the right boards, Hertl sprinted to the net and beat Forsberg on the glove side to give San Jose a 3-2 lead with 4:19 left.

In overtime, Jones made a diving, close-in save on Patrick Kane with 1:20 left. Forsberg made a pad save on Evander Kane on a breakaway with 22 seconds to go.

NOTES: Sharks C Eric Fehr sat out with a lower-body injury http://www.giantsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-cody-latimer-jersey , but Couture was back in the lineup after missing the end of San Jose’s 5-1 win over Calgary on Saturday with an illness. … Blackhawks captain Jonathan Toews (upper body) sat out his third game and forward Anthony Duclair (lower body) missed his eighth. Both are day to day. … The Sharks signed University of Denver forward Dylan Gambrell to an entry-level contract, one day after his college season ended with a loss to Ohio State in an NCAA regional final. Gambrell, 21, was a second-round pick by San Jose in 2016. … Chicago prospect and forward Dylan Sikura, who signed a two-year contact with the Blackhawks on Sunday after Northeastern University was eliminated from an NCAA regional, joined the team. The 22-year-old from Aurora, Ontario, is expected to make his debut Thursday against Winnipeg after immigration formalities are settled.

UP NEXT

Sharks: At the St. Louis Blues on Tuesday in the second of a four-game trip.

Blackhawks: Host the Winnipeg Jets on Thursday

More NHL hockey: Aaron and Rhonda Hawley never truly embraced how much the Vegas Golden Knights meant to them until late in the season.

On March 29, their 17-year-old daughter Brooke and two classmates were killed in a traffic accident in Huntington Beach, California. Since then, the Golden Knights have helped the Hawleys during their grieving process.

And even with the team trailing the Washington Capitals 3-1 in the Stanley Cup Final, they and thousands of others haven’t lost hope and are sticking by their first-year team until the last horn sounds. Aaron Hawley said that’s how his little girl would want it.

”Her being a soccer player Nathan Shepherd Color Rush Jersey , she would kick a girl in the shin with one second left in the championship game if that’s what it took,” Hawley said Wednesday. ”Brooke was a fighter, and that’s what this team is about, it never gives up to the very last second.”

On Wednesday, for the team’s first practice in Las Vegas since being pushed to the brink of elimination, fans decked out in team jerseys and hats and knights helmets and kids with hockey sticks or pucks in their hands packed the Knights’ practice facility before they even took the ice. And 45 minutes before the scheduled practice, with nothing in front of them but a fresh sheet of ice, the fans broke into a chant of ”Go Knights Go!” Game 5 is Thursday night.

”We have a chance to play in front of our fans like we have all year long, use that energy to show them that we are also proud to be here and do something great for the city,” said Knights center Pierre Edouard-Bellemare. ”The city has our backs. I’m not worried about that situation whatsoever. It’s us to the city, we want to win for them. Once again, it’s one game. That’s all we have to think right now.”

Fan Jerrald Larkin http://www.panthersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-donte-jackson-jersey , whose own daughter, Allyssa, played soccer with Brooke Hawley, said he started watching hockey in 1989 and was originally a Los Angeles Kings fan. ”But when VGK became a reality it was all in for them,” he said. ”VGK has been such a great team and this year has been nothing short of amazing. Right from the beginning this year has been filled with many emotions and some ups and downs. There is no way we can count our team out and we are VGK proud with any outcome.”

Larkin said he and his wife, Theresa, and their four daughters have been able to grow closer to many other fans because of hockey. While Theresa’s family is from Chicago and has been following sports their whole lives, Jerrald is from Vegas and never had a home team to cheer for other than the UNLV Runnin’ Rebels basketball team.

Hawley’s dedication to the team led him and his wife to follow the Golden Knights to Washington, where they watched Game 3 at a restaurant and attended Game 4 at Capital One Arena.

”As a native Las Vegan, I’m thrilled to see Golden Knights hockey get as much attention as the 1990 UNLV basketball team got,” Hawley said. ”I consider that a huge accomplishment. I’m worried next year what’s going to happen, because what fans don’t realize is what this eight-month team has accomplished Will Dissly Color Rush Jersey , is something the Capitals have been waiting on for 44 years.”

But it’s the handful of games he attended with Brooke by his side that will forever be imprinted in his mind.
”With soccer practice, and a young girl’s social calendar, she made as many games as she could,” Hawley said, fighting back tears. ”How wonderful it was to sit with her, cheering on our hometown team. She really enjoyed it. We actually got her extra tickets for one game to bring her friend A.J., who also died in the accident. Those are times I will cherish and thank the team for an unbelievable inaugural season. The memories.”

More Stanley Cup coverage: .
blair2019

Re: Find good work in USA?

Postby blair2019 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:19 am

Pharrell x adidas Orginals is about to bring more new color matching products after the yellow color match. The Pharrell x adidas Hu NMD family now uses a colorful body with a black frame and a white Boost midsole. Whether it's black and white, or candy-colored, it's a great performance on the Hu NMD shoe. Recognized! It is also reminiscent of the colorful series of cooperation between Feidong and adidas Originals.

The new series of marine shoes will be introduced, and the new color of Parley x Ultra Boost 4.0 LTD will be released.The upper is still a woven upper made of recycled material. It is also a blue theme, with different shades to create a unique texture. The support frame is made of white TPU, the three-bar part is silver, quite eye-catching, and friends who want to start a refreshing ocean joint have a new choice. It will be released this year, but the specific news is currently unknown, we will continue to pay attention and report the first time.

After entering the second half of 2018, Yeezy also officially entered the fast lane of the sale. Whether it is the low-cut Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 or the old shoes Yeezy 500, there are more new colors and more intensive sales. After amplifying the volume, Yeezy's difficulty in getting started has dropped, and the market price has dropped further. The butter color matching recently released Yeezy 350 Boost V2 “Butter” and Huangyue, all black Yeezy 500 are all limited-edition shoes with high market popularity. Although the market resale price is not high, the popularity is very high and the turnover rate is extremely high. https://www.cadyshoes.com .
officialsbaseball

THE BARBER OF SEATTLE

Postby officialsbaseball » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:11 am

— Andrew Luck could be missing his blind-side protector in Thursday night’s preseason opener at Seattle.

Left tackle Anthony Castonzo did not practice Sunday and coach Frank Reich says he is expected to miss “some time” after apparently re-injuring his right hamstring in Friday night’s practice.

Castonzo was injured initially during workouts between the end of Indy’s scheduled offseason workouts and the start of training camp. He was activated from the non-football injury list Wednesday.

It’s not yet clear who might replace the longtime starter.

The most likely candidate Ezekiel Elliott Jersey , Denzelle Good, also sat out with a hamstring injury Sunday. Other possibilities include Joe Haeg, who has started in three different spots over the last two seasons, and J’Marcus Webb, who was signed Monday.

Nelson Cruz wasn’t available Cheap Kolton Miller Jersey , so Kyle Seager assumed the role of big bopper for the Seattle Mariners.

And what a job he did.

Seager homered and hit a pivotal two-run single in the eighth inning to back a fine pitching performance by James Paxton and help Seattle beat the Baltimore Orioles 3-2 Tuesday night.

Cruz, who leads the team with 20 home runs, was a late scratch with lower back tightness. Seager took over at cleanup and accounted for all the Mariners runs.

”Couple of coaches felt going into the game that Seags was going to be our guy,” manager Scott Servais said. ”Sometimes guys have to step up. We had the right guy at the right time.”

Though Seager came through in a pinch, he knows his place in the lineup isn’t cleanup.

”No Cheap P.J. Hall Jersey , I don’t think that’s a good idea,” Seager said. ”I like when Mr. Nelson is in there.”

Paxton (7-2) struck out 10 over seven innings, allowing two runs and six hits. It was the sixth time this season he’s reached double figures in strikeouts.

The Mariners came to town with six losses in seven games, and now they’ve won two in a row to open a four-game series against the team with the worst record in the majors.

”We’re supposed to come in here and beat this team,” Paxton said. ”We’re doing a good job so far.”

Alex Colome worked the eighth and Edwin Diaz got three outs for his big league-best 29th save.

Seattle trailed 2-1 before rallying against the weary Baltimore bullpen.

Dee Gordon led off the eighth with a double and Jean Segura got his third hit of the game on a bunt down the third-base line. Orioles reliever Darren O’Day (0-2) hurt himself trying to field the ball and was replaced by Tanner Scott Will Hernandez Giants Jersey , who walked Mitch Haniger before Seager hit a liner to center.

O’Day’s injury was a troublesome hamstring that has been bothering him for weeks and will likely land him on the disabled list.

”Yeah, it’s frustrating,” the right-hander said. ”I was throwing well and helping the team.”

In the fourth inning, Seager hit his 14th home run to offset a second-inning solo shot by Danny Valencia.

It was still 1-1 in the sixth when Baltimore used three straight singles to load the bases for Manny Machado with no outs. The three-time All-Star bounced into a 4-6-3 double-play, breaking into a trot long before he reached first base.

”Usually Taven Bryan Youth Jersey , when a ball is hit that firmly it’s a pretty easy double play,” manager Buck Showalter said. ”He just took his time and Manny allowed him to take more time than he normally would. It’ll be addressed.”

Kevin Gausman gave up one run and five hits in six innings. He left with a 2-1 lead, but the bullpen gave it away, leaving Gausman winless in eight starts since May 11.

THE BARBER OF SEATTLE

Servais may soon be sporting a different look, thanks to a bet he made with Diaz earlier this season. Servais said he would get waves identical to the ones Diaz has shaved into the side of his head if the closer notched 50 saves this season. ”I’m looking forward to the day; others in my family are more concerned Donte Jackson Youth Jersey ,” Servais said of the potential haircut.

TRAINER’S ROOM

Mariners: C Mike Zunino was back in the starting lineup after missing Monday’s game with a sore thumb.

Orioles: Showalter said after the game that OF Craig Gentry sustained a rib injury after being hit by a pitch and will be placed on the disabled list. … RHP Dylan Bundy was placed on the DL with a sprained left ankle. He’s expected to be back on July 6. … RHP Chris Tillman (back) will take his rehabilitation assignment to Triple-A Norfolk after allowing two runs in 3 1/3 innings for Class A Delmarva on Monday.

UP NEXT

Mariners: LHP Wade LeBlanc (3-0, 3.26 ERA) starts on Wednesday night. He is 1-2 with a 4.50 ERA in four lifetime appearances against Baltimore.

Orioles: Alex Cobb (2-9, 6.56) has gone seven innings in each of his last two starts after yielding nine runs and 11 hits in 3 2/3 innings against Toronto on June 10.

officialsbaseball

surgeries after the 2015 title.

Postby officialsbaseball » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:23 am

Browns safety Damarious Randall underestimated two things: the power of social media and passion of Cleveland fans.

Randall said Wednesday he never imagined that an innocent Twitter posting about the NBA Finals would blow up into a national story – and maybe something he lives to regret.

A big fan of Golden State star guard Stephen Curry Christian Kirk Youth Jersey , Randall posted a tweet on Monday night promising that if the Cleveland Cavaliers beat the Warriors in the ”2018 NBA finals, I’ll buy everyone who retweet’s this a jersey.”

By Wednesday afternoon, Randall’s tweet had been retweeted 869,000 times.

”Honestly, I didn’t think it was going to get over 100,” Randall said after practice. ”I didn’t think people were going to actually view that as a serious tweet from me. But obviously it got the whole world excited about it, and I mean now I’m actually excited about it. It is a great, great opportunity to interact with the fans and we’re just going to watch the series and just see how everything folds out.”

Randall, who came to the Browns in a March trade from Green Bay Brian O'Neill Vikings Jersey , said he couldn’t track the number of re-tweets because his phone locked up when he tried to access his Twitter account.

”I definitely didn’t think it would go as viral as it did,” the 25-year-old said. ”I definitely didn’t think the Cleveland fan base would go this crazy about it. Obviously, it was a joke, but just to know how passionate this fan base is, I mean, it’s just really encouraging.”

Randall wouldn’t say if he planned to pay off his promise if the Cavs win.

”We’ll talk about this after the series is over,” he said.

Randall is from Florida, but said he became a fan of Curry’s after the shooting star made a name for himself at Davidson College and went pro. Randall said he also likes Cleveland’s superstar LeBron James, but not as much as Curry.

”I am not anti-LeBron. I am actually a big LeBron fan as well Michael Gallup Jersey , but when he’s going against Steph, I would rather Steph over LeBron,” he said. ”But at the end of the day, I mean they are both great, great players, and I definitely respect everything that LeBron has done for this community and for this city and state. He is one of the greatest players to ever touch a basketball if you ask me.”

Browns quarterback Tyrod Taylor had some advice for Randall when it comes to picking sides and making your opinion public on social media.

”Don’t hit send,” he said. ”Should have been smarter about the whole situation, about the tweet. Whether you feel that way or not, don’t tweet it.”

Coach Hue Jackson Minkah Fitzpatrick Dolphins Jersey , who plans to jump into Lake Erie on Friday to make good on a promise he made when the team was going 0-16 last season, knew Randall would get some heat for his tweet.

”I think what Damarious found out is that there are a lot of passionate Cleveland fans here, and you’ve got to be careful about what you say,” Jackson said. ”I don’t think he meant any harm. I think he has a love and a respect for Curry, obviously. But he found out that, `Hey, look, in this city it’s about the Cavaliers and LeBron James.”

Jackson also used a comment made by James following Cleveland’s win in Boston on Sunday as a teaching tool for the Browns.

”Just the other day, I was able to show them LeBron’s message to the media in Game 7 when he talked about team Josh Rosen Youth Jersey ,” he said.

”I thought it was tremendous. I thought what he said about his other teammates and how they are a huge part of it and how people who have not played the game or wore shorts or been in a locker room understand what it takes to win. I thought that was sensational. I said that to our football team.”

Cavaliers coach Tyronn Lue is being treated for anxiety, saying before Game 1 of the NBA Finals that the pressure-packed playoffs bring him so much joy.

He also realizes there are so many people dealing with challenges in life, so his story may help others.

Lue took a leave of absence on March 19 for health reasons and when he returned April 5 acknowledged he experienced ”piercing” chest pains during two games this season.

”A lot of people are going through a lot of different things,” Lue said Thursday at Oracle Arena. ”Just being able to cope with it and understand that there’s a lot of different people that have reached out since yesterday, I guess, and told me they experienced some of the same things.”

The 41-year-old Lue said he has heard from many people offering support since his ESPN interview during which he revealed the anxiety, noting he didn’t intend to reveal so much.

”To be honest, I messed up,” Lue said. ”I didn’t even really know I said it.

”The biggest thing is that I feel good and talking to my doctor one of my happy places is the playoffs. That’s a good thing. So I do feel great Kerryon Johnson Lions Jersey , though.”

Warriors coach Steve Kerr reached out to Lue to offer his best. Kerr missed time, including during last season’s championship run, because of debilitating complications from a pair of back surgeries after the 2015 title.

Kerr said he spoke by phone and traded text messages with Lue.

”I just tried to share some of my experience when I was out last year,” Kerr said. ”The main message was you can’t allow what feels like the enormity of the job to interfere with your health and your recovery and whatever you need to do. I just told him the team will still be there when you get back. But sometimes I think in this job, because there is so much passion from the fan bases and because everybody wants to win so badly, it feels bigger than it really is. So just kind of a reminder that we’re playing a sport. Get better.”

Return to “[JBC] Jebacze”