Find good work in USA?

officialsbaseball

I’m looking forward to getting it going

Postby officialsbaseball » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:55 am

NFL Players Association Executive Director DeMaurice Smith says the league’s owners are less interested in showing respect for America than in showing they can control their employees with the new rule requiring players who are on the field for the national anthem to stand.

“It smacks as more of a desire to exert control rather than a desire to stand up and support the rights and freedoms that our country was founded on http://www.washingtonredskinsteamonline.com/rob-kelley-jersey ,” Smith said in an appearance on ESPN.

Smith also noted that some owners, including 49ers owner Jed York, Raiders owner Mark Davis and Jets owner Christopher Johnson, have made statements suggesting they don’t support the new rule. And he also said he wants to support the free speech of a player like Steelers left tackle Alejandro Villanueva, a military veteran who defied coach Mike Tomlin last year by standing and saluting during the anthem while Tomlin kept the rest of the team in the locker room.

“It doesn’t appear to have the full support of all of the CEOs who own teams,” Smith said. “It punishes not only players who wish to protest but also could punish players who want to come out and stand and salute the flag.”

Whether the NFLPA has the ability to fight and change the new policy remains to be seen. But there’s no question that the union is not happy with having this rule forced upon its membership.

It was a bittersweet night for rookie center Mark Jankowski.

Jankowski scored four times, and the Calgary Flames finished off a disappointing season with a 7-1 victory over the Vegas Golden Knights on Saturday.

”Not the way we wanted it to end, we want to keep on playing, but definitely a building year Luke Schenn Jersey Kids ,” said the 23-year-old Jankowski, who had just three points in his previous 18 games. ”I just take everything I learned this year from all the vets and use that as fuel in the summer to come back into camp and even better player.”

Calgary entered the night in an offensive funk, having mustered only nine goals over the previous nine games, eight of them losses. The seven goals was the club’s biggest offensive outburst since a 7-4 victory over St. Louis on Nov. 13.

”It’s one of those things. Tonight, for some reason, everything bounced in and I think we could have had even more,” Flames captain Mark Giordano said. ”It’s nice to end it on that note, but it’s been a tough year and obviously a disappointing year.”

Before the game, players from both teams and the officials formed a circle at center ice for a moment of silence for the 15 people who lost their lives in the Humboldt Broncos bus accident.

”You have those guys Patrick Kane Jersey , that community, the team, on your mind all day,” Giordano said. ”We’re one big community, the hockey community, there’s a lot of people feeling this one.”

Afterward, the Saddledome crowd broke into a chant of ”Broncos! Broncos!”

”We talked a lot to our guys about the emotion and the purity of the game,” Flames coach Glen Gulutzan said. ”Just think about the young men on that bus, who would love to be in the seats that we are. That was their goal and we wanted to play as well as we can to honor that.”

Spencer Foo Bobby Orr Jersey , Garnet Hathaway and Johnny Gaudreau also scored for the Flames (37-35-10), who missed the playoffs for the seventh time in the past nine seasons. A big factor was Calgary’s 17-20-4 home record, its worst mark since 2000-01.

Cody Eakin scored for Vegas (51-24-7), which finished first in the Pacific Division and will open the playoffs on home ice against Los Angeles. Vegas is the first modern-era expansion team in any of the four North America pro spots to win its division in its first season.

”Right from the start it’s been a fun season,” goaltender Marc-Andre Fleury said. ”It’s fun to be a part of this team and this organization through it all. I’m really proud of the way this team has done throughout the season. Playoffs are fun, intense, exciting. I’m looking forward to getting it going.”

Golden Knights veteran James Neal was impressed at how quickly the team gelled after being thrown together at the expansion draft.

”What impressed me most about our group is the consistency we played with, the way we rolled four lines, we counted on each player and needed each guy every night and every guy brought their game Carl Soderberg Jersey ,” he said.

Down 3-0 after the first period, Vegas scored 51 seconds into the second. But the Flames responded with three more unanswered goals before the period ended.

Jankowski secured his first NHL hat trick with a short-handed goal at 18:06, bringing over 100 hats raining down onto the ice.

He completed the scoring at 1:32 of the third. It was Calgary’s first power-play goal in 14 games, snapping a 0-for-35 skid.

Jon Gillies had 26 stops for Calgary. Fleury gave up six goals on 18 shots before being replaced to start the third period. Malcolm Subban had 12 stops in relief.

NOTES: Both teams wore Humboldt Broncos decals on their helmet. The Flames also announced they were donating their $84,055 half of the 50/50 prize pot to those affected by Friday’s tragedy.

UP NEXT

Golden Knights: Face Los Angeles in the first round of the playoffs.

Flames: Offseason.

Denver Broncos Customized Jerseys
officialsbaseball

alongside Haden in the secondary this season.

Postby officialsbaseball » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:06 am

Artie Burns and Joe Haden don't believe the Pittsburgh Steelers have a clear-cut No. 1 cornerback.

The two feel they share that role.

Haden has been a top cornerback in the league throughout his career and Burns Sam Acho Jersey , a 2016 first-round pick, feels like he's starting to come into his own as he enters his third season. The two hope a full offseason and training camp together can help a young group of Steelers defensive backs regain some swagger.

"Right now, I'm just trying to show him the way I go about my business," Haden said. "Training camp is one of the biggest spots where we can see growth and we can see what the offseason did."

Haden spent his first seven pro seasons in Cleveland. He feels an entire spring of organized team activities and minicamp with Burns and the Steelers will only prove beneficial as the team works through training camp and the preseason.

"I'm trying to understand the whole defense, not just the corners and safety, but also the linebackers and defensive linemen," Haden said. "I'm just trying to get the whole system from the ground up and get an overall grasp of the defense."

Cleveland released Haden on the eve of the 2017 regular season and the Steelers immediately acted. They quickly signed the two-time Pro Bowl cornerback with the hope he could give a young secondary an instant jolt.

"Having a veteran guy in your room that got to the level everybody wants to get to Ha Ha Clinton-Dix Jersey ," Burns said, "you kind of sit back and think that you can learn from him to get to that point."

The Steelers did just that last season.

Pittsburgh ranked 16th against the pass in 2016, but Haden provided a necessary boost as the Steelers ended fifth in passing yards allowed. A 45-point outburst by Jacksonville in the AFC divisional playoff marred an otherwise strong season.

"I think the communication was the biggest thing for us, just no blown coverages," Haden said. "In the Jacksonville game, there were a couple times where people were just running free. We have the ability, we have the players Kevin Hayes Jersey , we just have to be on the same page and make sure everybody's covering their man."

That has been the focus for Burns. He has carried a noticeably different, more confident swagger during training camp practices. He's still locked into regular one-on-one practice battles with four-time All-Pro wide receiver Antonio Brown, a daily matchup Burns welcomes.

"Ever since I got here it's been a battle with (Brown)," Burns said. "It's just something I expect from myself. I don't even request it. I just step up, we go at it and go to work."

It has already paid off for the third-year cornerback.

Burns jumped Brown's slant route during the team's first padded practice and picked off Landry Jones's pass in the end zone. He also jumped a Ben Roethlisberger pass and came up with an interception that would've been returned for a touchdown.

Burns said that sort of intuition comes with experience.

"You can feel the speed of the receiver," Burns said. "A play can only go for so long, so once you figure out the timing of it Tony Dorsett Jersey , that's when you have a chance to make a play on the ball."

Burns seeks similar game-changing plays alongside Haden in the secondary this season.

"(Haden) is helping us in certain situations that he has already been put in before," Burns said. "That's what Joe is doing for us."

NOTES: Coach Mike Tomlin said Brown was sent to Pittsburgh to be evaluated for a "minor, day-to-day" injury. Brown missed the previous two practices with his undisclosed injury. Tomlin wouldn't say what sort of injury. ... S Morgan Burnett (hamstring), Sean Davis (groin), T.J. Watt (hamstring), Vance McDonald (foot) and Alejandro Villanueva (undisclosed) also missed practice on Thursday.

The 2017 offseason in Miami featured a lot of people predicting wide receiver DeVante Parker would have his biggest season since being drafted in the first round of the 2015 draft.

Parker set a career high with 57 catches in 13 games, although that was just one more than he had in 2016 and his yards per catch and touchdowns were down from his first two seasons in the league. That didn’t stop the team from picking up the option on his contract for 2019 and it hasn’t stopped them from pushing the idea of a breakout year.

During an appearance on a team podcast Youth T. J. Watt Jersey , Gase pointed to a high ankle sprain as part of the reason why it didn’t come together for Parker last year and to Parker’s experience as a reason for why it can come together this year.

“This is his fourth season,” Gase said. “Sometimes it takes a second to be like ‘OK I know how to do this. And I鈥檝e been doing it. And I don鈥檛 need someone to tell me I need to do this.’ He is doing things on his own. And trying to find ways to get better on the field. I think he has more of a purpose when he comes out on the practice field.鈥?/p>

While Gase believes Parker doesn’t need anyone to tell him how to play receiver, he also said he thinks the presence of Danny Amendola will be a positive as they work together in the months to come. If that doesn’t lead to a leap in productivity, it will be harder to keep selling the idea that one is right around the corner.

New York Jets Customized Jerseys
officialsbaseball

an advanced awareness of NFL newcomers.

Postby officialsbaseball » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:19 am

The day began with a post regarding the wisdom of the Bills having a Plan B ready in the event that running back LeSean McCoy can’t play. Intervening developments tend to make the necessity of a fallback option even more advisable.

Jay Skurski of the Buffalo News reports that veteran Chris Ivory would be the “first option” if McCoy ends up being unavailable Cody Whitehair Jersey , either because of his placement by the NFL on the Commission Exempt List or a decision by the team to release McCoy.

Ivory had a solid three-year run with the Jets before two largely uneventful years in Jacksonville. He rushed for a career-high 1,070 yards in 2016.

The 30-year-old Ivory (he’s actually older than McCoy) appeared in 14 games with three starts last year, as the understudy to Jaguars rookie Leonard Fournette. Ivory had 382 yards, averaging 3.4 yards per carry.

Other in-house options include Keith Ford, Taiwan Jones, Travaris Cadet, and Marcus Murphy.

Available veterans include Adrian Peterson, DeMarco Murray, Jamaal Charles Jeremy Hill Jersey , and Alfred Morris.

ESPN is going with a fresh approach for its first 2018 regular-season broadcast of ”Monday Night Football.”

Two announcers with plenty of NFL credentials but far more entrenched in the college game these days will be handling the Jets-Lions game from Detroit: Beth Mowins and Brian Griese.

”We are pretty excited to bring the franchise on the air, and hoping some pretty good story lines will play out,” says Mowins, who did last year’s second half of the opening doubleheader with analyst Rex Ryan. Mowins also does a few CBS telecasts of NFL games during the season, as well as Oakland Raiders preseason contests, but her main gig is college sports.

Griese is one of the top analysts of the college game, an insightful and often critical but fair voice.

”Guys who can shoot from the hip are always fun to work with,” Mowins says.

Of course, he also played 11 pro seasons Zack Smith Jersey , starting 83 games. So his knowledge of both levels of football is expansive.

”I think the pro game in a lot of ways is more familiar to me than the college game,” Griese notes. ”I have had to learn the college game as it has grown. I spent 11 years in the NFL playing quarterback and it’s more similar to what I know.”

What both Mowins and Griese know is that the fan bases of both teams will be stoked for the game, even though Jets-Lions isn’t quite the marquee matchup. Indeed, the NFL gave ESPN what appears to be a better game in the nightcap, Jon Gruden’s return as the Raiders host the Rams. The regular and new Monday night crew of Joe Tessitore and Jason Witten will be in the booth, Booger McFarland at field level for that one.

”No question both these teams have reasons for optimism, for different reasons,” Griese says. ”Jets fans should be excited about Sam Darnold, who can be a game changer and a franchise quarterback in the making. For Detroit http://www.buffalobillsteamonline.com/micah-hyde-jersey , it’s a whole new ballgame for the fans with Matt Patricia hired as coach, a new way of doing things. I’m eager to see how he will impact the franchise. And they have their bellwether in Matthew Stafford at quarterback.”

Adds Mowins: ”You tell the truth with a heavier emphasis on the hope, and that is what all of these fan bases are having. The history is part of the story heading into the season and something we absolutely talk about graphically. The nice thing about the opener is everyone has hope again, and we can also focus on the changes these teams have made to improve.”

To its credit, ESPN is willing to make changes or go outside the box for its Monday night showcase. One area of expertise that Mowins and Griese – and sideline reporter Laura Rutledge – bring to the telecast is an advanced awareness of NFL newcomers.

That could be particularly enlightening for Jets-Lions with the likes of Darnold – even if he doesn’t play and Josh McCown starts – and Lions rookie running back Kerryon Johnson on hand.

”One of the things I have noticed over the last several years and doing the Raiders games in preseason, you have a head start on rookies coming into the league,” Mowins says. ”I sort of have that background of who they were and relationships they might have with other players and coaches. That provides a nice jumping-off point, especially early in the season. Some of the rookies the NFL fans may not have seen in college, but I have had a chance to call their games in college Milan Lucic Jersey Kids , and so has Brian.”

Mowins and Griese have not done game broadcasts together, but have had many conversations and learning sessions. Last year, when the Broncos played in the opener Mowins and Ryan announced, she reached out to Griese, who does Denver’s preseason games.

”I’ve talked with Beth quite a bit through the years, we are in the same college football realm, so we see quite a bit of each other’s work,” Griese says. ”I’m very familiar with her work in college football.

”The approach for me will be a little bit different because I will probably go to both teams’ training camps to familiarize myself with the teams. I don’t ever do a game where I have not seen a team live or in person (at practice or in a game). That will be the only difference for you in preparation.”

Youth Baltimore Ravens Jerseys
officialsbaseball

added an empty-netter with a second left.

Postby officialsbaseball » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:32 am

The rebuilding Brooklyn Nets have finally started to click over the season’s final month.

Allen Crabbe is hoping it’ll carry over to next season.

Crabbe scored 20 of his career-high 41 points in the first quarter and the Nets beat the Chicago Bulls 114-105 on Monday night for their first three-game winning streak this season.

The Nets have won seven of 12 games since March 17 after dropping 18 of 21.

”Things are maybe turning that corner that we wanted to get a little early in the season Womens Saquon Barkley Jersey , but it’s better late than never,” said Crabbe, who struggled at the beginning of the season before finding his 3-point stroke. He has a franchise-record 188 3-pointers in his first season with Brooklyn.

D’Angelo Russell had 21 points and 11 assists, and Spencer Dinwiddie scored 20 points for the Nets, who had not won three straight since April 1-4, 2017.

The Nets swept the three-game season series from Chicago for the first time since the 2004-05 season. Brooklyn assisted on 32 of its 41 baskets.

”I try to pass the ball to whoever’s open,” said Russell, who also had six rebounds. ”Coach gives me that freedom. The more I’m here, the more the trust will slowly elevate but we got shot-makers around here.”

Former Net Sean Kilpatrick was one of seven players for the Bulls to score in double figures, tallying 16 points. Cameron Payne had 15 for Chicago, which has lost its last three games.

Rookie Lauri Markkanen added 10 points and six rebounds to reach 500 boards this season. He’s the first Bulls rookie to since Elton Brand to eclipse the 1,000-point Pernell McPhee Jersey , 500-rebound mark.

”I take a lot of pride. I basically try to do basically as much as I can in rebounding,” Markkanen said. ”I think it feels pretty cool to accomplish that, but I’m not satisfied.”

Brooklyn hit 18 3-pointers in its first game since falling one shy of the NBA record with 24 in a rout of Chicago on Saturday.

Crabbe celebrated his 26th birthday by going 8 of 11 from deep Monday. He scored 14 straight points during his first quarter outburst and finished the first half with 29 points, including 6 of 6 from deep. The Nets led 62-55 at the break.

During his last three games, Crabbe has made 18 3-pointers and averaged 28.7 points.

”I shook his hand after the game and it was still hot, still cooking,” Nets coach Kenny Atkinson said. ”He’s really finishing the season the way we’re asking the team to finish, on a strong night.”

The Nets led by 11 points during the third quarter before the Bulls cut the lead to three on Kilpatrick’s 3-pointer with five seconds left.

Chicago got within four points on Kilpatrick’s basket with 4:14 left in the fourth quarter, forcing the Nets to call a timeout.

Russell then hit a jumper at the elbow over Kilpatrick to start 6-0 run capped by his driving layup with 1:36 to play. That extended the lead to 112-102.

TIP INS

Bulls: Markkanen made a pair of 3-pointers. The 20-year-old from Finland is two shy of tying Kirk Hinrich’s franchise rookie record of 144 set during the 2003-04 season. … David Nwaba had 11 points and 10 rebounds

Nets: Forwards Joe Harris (sprained left ankle) and Caris LeVert (right foot tendinitis) were held out. DeMarre Carroll was also a scratch due to a left hip strain.

UP NEXT

Bulls: Conclude the season at home Wednesday night against Detroit.

Nets: Close out their season at Boston on Wednesday night.

Jon Cooper’s Tampa Bay Lightning won Game 4 of the Eastern Conference final despite going the equivalent of more than a period without a shot on goal.

They won despite falling behind about 4 1/2 minutes into the game.

They won despite being called for three penalties – one right after the other – late in the first period, allowing Alex Ovechkin and the rest of the Washington Capitals’ prolific power play to get all that time to operate.

And they did it, mainly, thanks to Andrei Vasilevskiy Michael Grabner Jersey , who made 36 saves and kept things close until Alex Killorn scored the tiebreaker with about 8 minutes left, lifting Tampa Bay to a 4-2 victory over Washington on Thursday night, evening the series at two games apiece.

”When you don’t have your `A’ game, you need your goalie to have his `A’ game,” Cooper said. ”And he sure did.”

Now the Lightning will host Game 5 on Saturday night, with Game 6 back in Washington on Monday.

The road team has won every game in the series so far.

”It’s pretty bizarre,” said Steven Stamkos, who took a puck of the face during the morning skate, then went out and scored a power-play goal that gave Tampa Bay a 2-1 lead after the first period. ”We’ve got to find a way to win one at home.”

The Capitals might be thinking the very same thing. After all, they fell to 3-5 in the nation’s capital this postseason, while they are 7-1 in away games.

On Thursday, they even got booed – yes Authentic Todd Gurley Jersey , a smattering of jeers rang out in the team’s first conference final in 20 years – late in the first period after failing to convert any of the trio of man-advantage chances.

That stretch was part of a chunk of nearly 21 full minutes of game time – the last 10:41 of the first period, followed by the initial 10:11 of the second – during which Tampa Bay never putt a single official shot on net.

”Our guys were gassed. That’s a lot of stress. Mental stress. The same guys are on the ice the whole time. Other guys aren’t playing,” Cooper said. ”You kind of lose your whole rhythm.”

And so it was vital that Vasilevskiy played just like the Vezina Trophy finalist he is.

He was spectacular at times, including stops against Chandler Stephenson on a breakaway and Nicklas Backstrom – who returned after missing four games with an injured right hand – from the doorstep in the second period. In the third, Vasilevskiy used his left glove to swat away a try from Brett Connolly.

Following one flubbed chance, Ovechkin threw his head back and looked up, the very picture of disappointment.

After allowing 10 goals in Games 1 and 2, Vasilevskiy has given up a total of four in Games 3 and 4.

”He didn’t play great in the first two. He played well in the second two. It’s our job to make him look like the goalie from the first two games,” Washington forward Tom Wilson said. ”We’ll make it hard on him.”

Capitals goalie Braden Holtby didn’t get a chance to make nearly as many saves, given the shot discrepancy: Washington ended up with 38 to Tampa Bay’s 20. And Holtby allowed goals on two of the first five shots he faced, to Brayden Point and to Stamkos. Anthony Cirelli added an empty-netter with a second left.

The go-ahead goal came thanks to a defensive breakdown, when Killorn was left pretty much alone and scored 6 seconds after a Tampa Bay power play expired Authentic Tyler Eifert Jersey , putting in a pass from Ondrej Palat.

”Tonight was so important,” Killorn said. ”Going down 3-1 in a series is tremendously different from 2-2.”

After his score, Killorn said, ”We played our best hockey.”

That’s true.

Washington’s goals had come from Evgeny Kuznetsov – off an assist by Ovechkin – in the second period, and defenseman Dmitry Orlov in the early going. But late, the Capitals could not get the tying goal in, even after pulling Holtby with a little more than 2 minutes to go so they could play 6-on-5.

”Of course,” Ovechkin said, ”it’s a missed opportunity.”

NOTES: Stamkos has one power-play goal in each game of the series. … The Lightning have produced 11 power-play goals over their last nine games, with at least one in each. … Lars Eller was whistled for both of Washington’s penalties and has five in the past two games. ”That was way too many,” Capitals coach Barry Trotz said. … Kuznetsov’s 21 points equaled Ovechkin (2009) for the most by a Capitals player in one postseason.

Authentic New England Patriots Jerseys
chenjinyan

chenqiuying

Postby chenjinyan » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:53 am

kate spade handbags
uggs outlet
kate spade sale
michael kors outlet online
true religion outlet
fred perry shirts
cheap nba jersey
christian louboutin shoes
coach outlet online
kate spade outlet
mbt shoes outlet
pandora jewelry
tory burch shoes
michael kors outlet clearance
moncler outlet online
oakley sunglasses
kate spade sale
coach outlet online
polo ralph lauren outlet
canada goose jackets canada
ray ban sunglasses outlet
ralph lauren shirts
coach factory outlet
giuseppe zanotti shoes
cheap jordan shoes
uggs outlet
canada goose uk
true religion outlet
asics shoes
manolo blahnik outlet
moncler outlet
pandora outlet
kate spade outlet online
ugg outlet
north face outlet
michael kors handtaschen
kate spade sale
cheap oakley sunglasses
coach outlet
coach outlet online
fred perry polo
cheap nfl jerseys
pandora jewelry
polo outlet stores
polo shirts
mulberry bags
kate spade handbags
moncler jackets
ferragamo outlet store
canada goose jackets
adidas yeezy shoes
ugg outlet
ralph lauren outlet
uggs outlet
christian louboutin outlet
canada goose uk
cheap ugg boots
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
pandora outlet online
pandora charms
jordan shoes
nike outlet store
coach factory outlet online
nike outlet store
michael kors outlet
coach outlet online
polo ralph lauren
canada goose outlet
adidas ultra boost
canada goose uk
nike outlet
cheap ugg boots
true religion outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
michael kors outlet
adidas nmd r1
snapbacks wholesale
canada goose outlet
pandora jewelry
fitflops sale
fred perry clothing
pandora outlet
canada goose
kate spade outlet online
supreme
nfl jerseys
cheap ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet online
michael kors handbags sale
ed hardy outlet
pandora charms outlet
ugg outlet online clearance
valentino shoes
mbt shoes clearance outlet
adidas outlet store
polo ralph lauren outlet
chaussure louboutin
coach outlet online
pandora outlet store
moncler jackets
air jordan 4 retro
oakley sunglasses
canada goose
christian louboutin
pandora charms outlet
pandora charms outlet
cheap nhl jerseys
uggs outlet
christian louboutin uk
moncler coats
yeezy boost 350
michael kors outlet
ugg outlet
coach outlet online
north face outlet
polo ralph lauren
pandora jewelry
moncler outlet online
true religion outlet store
ugg,uggs,uggs canada
michael kors outlet
off white
canada goose jackets
oakley sunglasses wholesale
adidas outlet
scarpe mbt
birkenstock sandals
pandora outlet
ralph lauren
kate spade handbags
pandora charms
canada goose
polo ralph lauren outlet
true religion jeans
canada goose
polo ralph lauren
polo ralph lauren outlet
canada goose outlet
canada goose outlet
clarks outlet
true religion outlet
fred perry polo
mbt
canada goose
cheap oakley sunglasses
oakley sunglasses
coach outlet
ugg outlet
pandora outlet
air max shoes
christian louboutin
true religion outlet
coach factory outlet
mulberry bags
uggs outlet
kate spade outlet online
yeezy boost 350
coach factory outlet
cheap nfl jerseys
ugg outlet
ray ban sunglasses wholesale
cheap oakley sunglasses
canada goose outlet online
coach outlet online
canada goose outlet store
michael kors outlet
pandora outlet
mcm backpack
kate spade outlet online
ugg outlet
uggs outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
north face outlet
coach outlet online
adidas outlet online
cheap nfl jerseys
tory burch outlet online
pandora jewelry
ray ban sunglasses
yeezy shoes
nike outlet online
cheap oakley sunglasses
coach outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
polo ralph lauren
kate spade outlet store
coach factory outlet
pandora jewelry
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
adidas yeezy shoes
coach outlet
puma shoes
coach outlet
cheap nfl jerseys
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
cheap nike shoes
ugg boots
ugg,uggs,uggs canada
mcm bags
uggs outlet
pandora jewelry outlet
polo ralph lauren
giuseppe zanotti shoes
ugg boots
uggs outlet
true religion jeans
coach outlet online
polo ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet online
coach factory outlet
cheap jordan shoes
lebron shoes
cheap ray ban
canada goose outlet
kate spade outlet online
ugg boots
coach outlet online
longchamp outlet online
polo ralph lauren sale
nike outlet
ray-ban sunglasses
pandora
gucci outlet online
pandora
adidas shoes for women
red bottom shoes
ugg outlet
polo ralph lauren
michael kors outlet
kate spade outlet online
ugg boots
coach factory outlet
nfl jerseys
adidas yeezy shoes
valentino outlet store
polo ralph lauren
coach outlet online
coach factory outlet
coach outlet
adidas outlet store
nike shoes outlet
mulberry bags
coach outlet store
ray ban sunglasses
mbt
oakley sunglasses wholesale
coach factory outlet
mbt shoes outlet
coach factory outlet
coach outlet store online
coach outlet
moncler outlet online
coach factory outlet
ralph lauren polo
cheap nfl jerseys
true religion jeans
polo ralph lauren
moncler coats
yeezy boost 350
vans store
nike outlet store
asics outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
oakley sunglasses
coach outlet online
coach factory outlet
kate spade outlet store
cheap nfl jerseys
polo ralph lauren
adidas nmd r2
polo ralph lauren
fitflops outlet
true religion outlet
louboutin shoes
coach outlet
pandora jewelry
coach factory outlet
nike shoes
nike kyrie
longchamp bags
canada goose uk
michael kors outlet
mont blanc
ralph lauren outlet
north face outlet
coach outlet online
mbt shoes outlet
coach outlet online
birkenstock outlet
coach outlet online
ugg outlet
hermes outlet
ed hardy clothing
louboutin outlet
adidas nmd r1
cheap mlb jerseys
longchamp outlet online
coach outlet online
north face outlet
tory burch sandals
nike outlet store
ralph lauren uk
nike outlet store
kobe shoes
ugg boots
ugg boots
cheap nhl jerseys
coach factory outlet
ugg outlet
coach factory outlet
coach outlet online
ugg outlet
coach factory outlet
nike shoes
yeezy boost
coach outlet online
ralph lauren uk
christian louboutin
canada goose
ralph lauren polo shirts
supreme clothing
nike air max
mont blanc outlet
ralph lauren polo
mont blanc outlet
pandora charms sale clearance
coach factory outlet
coach factory outlet
coach outlet online
red bottoms
supreme paris
pandora
louboutin outlet
coach factory outlet
coach factory outlet
coach factory outlet online
hermes outlet
cheap nike shoes
lacoste polo
uggs outlet
adidas outlet online
ralph lauren sale
fitflop sandals
pandora outlet
coach outlet
pandora outlet
louboutin outlet
ugg boots clearance
mlb jerseys
valentino shoes
nfl jerseys
coach factory outlet
ugg outlet
mlb jerseys
coach outlet online
yeezy boost 350
ugg outlet
ugg boots clearance
nike air max 90
cheap ray ban sunglasses
tory burch outlet stores
ralph lauren outlet
ugg boots
mbt shoes outlet
michael kors outlet
ferragamo shoes sale
polo ralph lauren outlet
canada goose uk
gucci outlet online
coach outlet
mont blanc outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
moncler outlet
ugg outlet
cheap jordan shoes
nfl jerseys wholesale
uggs outlet
pandora charms
coach factory outlet
uggs outlet
cheap ugg boots
canada goose
cheap ugg boots
coach factory outlet
coach outlet online
nike factory outlet
adidas superstar
kate spade handbags
canada goose outlet
ralph lauren
ralph lauren uk
true religion jeans
jordan retro shoes
coach outlet online
pandora outlet
coach outlet online
louboutin shoes
uggs outlet
ralph lauren outlet
moncler coats
ugg outlet
coach outlet
polo ralph lauren
mulberry bags
converse shoes
ralph lauren pas cher
christian louboutin
vibram five fingers
moncler outlet online
coach outlet online
coach outlet online
nfl jerseys wholesale
true religion jeans sale
pandora outlet
pandora outlet
coach factory outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
uggs outlet
cheap jordans for sale
michael kors handbags
michael kors handbags
uggs outlet
polo ralph lauren
coach outlet online
ralph lauren uk
rolex watches for sale
pandora jewelry
canada goose outlet
coach outlet
coach outlet online
superdry
rolex replica watches
pandora charms
louboutin outlet
lebron shoes
nfl jerseys
prada outlet store
cheap ugg boots
polo ralph lauren
canada goose
coach factory outlet
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
off-white clothing
ray ban pas cher
fitflops sale
canada goose jackets canada
oakley sunglasses
prada outlet online
nike huarache shoes
canada goose sale
cheap nfl jerseys
kate spade handbags
prada outlet
ugg boots
kate spade handbags
canada goose
pandora jewelry
chenqiuying20181009
linhui95

scientifically.”

Postby linhui95 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:12 am

Vegas Golden Knights defenseman Nate Schmidt will miss the first 20 games of the season after he was suspended for violating the NHL’s performance-enhancing substances policy.

It’s the league’s first suspension under the policy since Jarred Tinordi in 2016 and just the fifth since the most recent collective bargaining agreement went into effect in 2013. Schmidt Josey Jewell Color Rush Jersey , his agent and the Golden Knights criticized the punishment and questioned its merits.

“It is difficult to accept this suspension,” Schmidt said Sunday in a lengthy statement. “I understand that I will miss these games, but I do not agree with the suspension and I will not accept being labeled a cheater.”

Schmidt can take part in training camp, but is ineligible for preseason games. The earliest he can return is Nov. 18 at Edmonton.

“It was utterly shocking to be informed that I tested positive for a microscopic amount of a tainted substance,” Schmidt said. “Not only did I not intentionally take a banned substance, I could not have received any performance enhancement benefit from the trace amount that inadvertently got into my system at a level that was far too small to have any effect.”

The 27-year-old Schmidt said an expert in environmental contamination who testified on his behalf at the appeal hearing likened the amount of the banned substance to a pinch of salt in an Olympic-sized swimming pool. Schmidt said he only takes supplements given to him by his NHL team and has never tested positive before.

The Golden Knights said they disagree with the suspension and “firmly believe that the presence of a trace of the banned substance was accidental and unintentional.”

Agent Matt Keator said Schmidt “is innocent and this is a wrong decision.”

“He would never risk his principles by taking performance-enhancing drugs,” Keator said in a text message to The Associated Press. “There was no intentional use of a banned substance which is backed up scientifically.”

The 6-foot-1 Da'Shawn Hand Color Rush Jersey , 194-pound Schmidt led the Golden Knights in ice time last season at 22:14 a game. He had 36 points during the regular season and seven during Vegas’ run to the Stanley Cup Final.

“I’m extremely proud to be a player in the NHL. I have never cut corners in order to achieve this goal,” Schmidt said. “I can’t put into words how disappointed I am that I will not be on the ice at the beginning of the season to help my teammates work towards another Stanley Cup run.”

Schmidt is entering his fifth NHL season after the Washington Capitals signed him as an undrafted free agent out of the University of Minnesota. He has 79 points in 276 career regular-season games with the Capitals and Golden Knights.

Quarterback Mitchell Trubisky was one of many Bears offensive starters to sit out the Hall of Fame Game, so his first preseason action of the year came against the Bengals on Thursday night.

Several other key players, including running back Jordan Howard and wide receiver Allen Robinson, did not play against Cincinnati, but Trubisky said that was no excuse for a performance he felt was not up to the unit’s standards. Trubisky was 2-of-4 for four yards, took a sack and the offense gained four total yards during its two drives with the quarterback.

“Our standards are higher that we expect to be better Brett Favre Jersey ,” Trubisky said, via NBC Sports Chicago. “No excuse for first preseason game. We have a bunch of experienced guys from last year, so there shouldn’t be any jitters. Maybe guys were excited, but it’s very simple — come out here, do your job, do exactly what we were doing in practice. We practiced our butts off this week. We just came out here and were sloppy.”

Coach Matt Nagy was a bit more forgiving as he called it “hard to judge off of eight plays” and said it will be fun to “let them get into a rhythm” in the weeks to come. Trubisky vowed “it will be better” as that happens and the Bears’ chances for an improved record will be tied to whether that proves to be the case.
linhui95

soon.”

Postby linhui95 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:28 am

QUEBEC CITY (AP) — Brendan Gallagher had a goal and an assist to help the Montreal Canadiens beat the Stanley Cup champion Washington Capitals 5-2 on Thursday night at the Videotron Centre.

Michael Chaput Womens Terrell Suggs Jersey , Jacob de la Rose, Artturi Lehkonen and Rinat Valiev also scored for Montreal, and Charlie Lindgren stopped 11 of 13 shots. The Canadiens won for the first time in three exhibition games,

Alex Ovechkin scored in his preseason debut, and Connor Hobbs also connected for the Capitals. Pheonix Copley stopped 20 of 24 shots in the first two periods, and Vitek Vanecek made three saves in the third.

Tomas Tatar, making his debut with the Canadiens after coming to Montreal in the trade with the Vegas Golden Knights for former captain Max Pacioretty, had an assist. Fellow Montreal newcomer Max Domi sat out after being suspended for the remainder of the preseason for sucker-punching Florida’s Aaron Ekblad on Wednesday night.

RED WINGS 4, BLACKHAWKS 2

At Detroit, Evgeny Svechnikov broke a tie with 5:45 left to push Detroit past Chicago.

Gustav Nyqvist added an empty-net goal with 45 seconds left. Thomas Vanek and Andreas Athanasiou also scored for the Red Wings. Jonathan Bernier and Patrik Rybar split time in goal.

Patrick Kane and MacKenzie Entwistle scored for the Blackhawks, and Anton Forsberg and Kevin Lankinen played in goal.

STARS 3, WILD 1

At St. Paul, Minnesota, Justin Dowling broke a tie with 4:06, Anton Khudobin made 14 saves and Colton Points added 12 in Dallas’ victory over Minnesota.

Miro Heiskanen and Radek Faksa also scored.

Zach Parise scored for Minnesota, and Devan Dubnyk made 20 saves.

ISLANDERS 2, DEVILS 0

At New York, Thomas Greiss made 25 saves in the first two periods, and Christopher Gibson stopped 10 shots in the third in New York’s victory over New Jersey.

Kieffer Bellows and Anders Lee scored. Keith Kinkaid made 25 saves for the Devils.

OILERS 7, JETS 3

At Edmonton, Alberta, Ty Rattie had two goals and three assists and Connor McDavid added a goal and three assists in Edmonton’s victory over Winnipeg.

Ryan Nugent-Hopkins had two goals, and Jesse Puljujarvi and Milan Lucic also scored to help the Oilers improve to 3-0 in preseason play. Marko Dano, Adam Lowry and Andrew Copp scored for the Jets.

SHARKS 7, DUCKS 3

In Anaheim, Antti Suomela and Joonas Donskoi had three points each to lead San Jose.

Suomela scored two goals and had an assist. Donskoi finished with a goal and two assists. Radim Simek, Lukas Radil, Kevin Labanc and Jacob Middleton also scored for the Sharks.

Aaron Dell played the entire game in goal for San Jose and made 23 saves.

Ondrej Tase scored twice for Anaheim, and Jakob Silfverberg added a goal.

Ryan Miller made 15 saves on 18 shots in his half of the game. Miller’s replacement, Jared Coreau Mike Hughes Color Rush Jersey , allowed four goals on eight shots.

Recently acquired defenseman Erik Karlsson did not dress for San Jose. The Sharks acquired Karlsson, a two-time Norris Trophy winner, in a blockbuster trade with Ottawa last week.

GOLDEN KNIGHTS 7, KINGS 2 (SS)

In Los Angeles, Jonathan Marchessault and Reilly Smith each recorded four points to lead Vegas’ rout.

Marchessault scored two goals and had two assists. Smith had a goal and three assists. William Karlsson had three points (a goal and two assists), while Nicolas Hague (a goal and an assist) and Keegan Kolesar (a goal and an assist) had two points each. Daniel Carr also scored for Vegas, which had 10 players record at least one point.

Oscar Dansk made 17 saves and played the entire game for the Golden Knights.

Jeff Carter and Ilya Kovalchuk scored for the Kings.

Jonathan Quick started for Los Angeles, and allowed six goals on 23 shots in the first two periods. Calvin Peterson played the third, and made five saves.

CANUCKS 4, KINGS 3 (SS)

In Vancouver, Bo Horvat scored twice in regulation and again in the shootout to lead Vancouver.

Nikolay Goldobin scored the shootout winner and Sven Baertschi scored in regulation.

Tanner Pearson, Emerson Etem and Adrian Kempe scored for the Kings in regulation.

Kings goalie Jack Campbell played two periods and stopped 22 of 23 shots. Peter Budaj turned away seven of nine shots.

Vancouver goalie Jacob Markstrom stopped 29 of 32 shots.

Matt Ryan barked out a play, took the snap and zipped a pass to the receiver who played his college ball at Alabama.

Nope, it wasn’t Julio Jones.

He’s sitting out the team’s voluntary offseason program. So it was Calvin Ridley – a first-round draft pick from the Crimson Tide – who got a chance to shine during a 90-minute practice Wednesday.

But, for a team with Super Bowl aspirations, it was impossible to ignore the absence of No. 11.

So, where’s Julio?

The Falcons say it’s no big deal, even as they talk constantly about the importance building camaraderie and trust in each other during the voluntary offseason workouts, a big part of coach Dan Quinn’s much-ballyhooed “Brotherhood .”

Jones said his absence has nothing to do with any hard feelings toward the only team he’s played with in the NFL, but he’s vague about his reasons for staying away and it seems fairly obvious that he’s trying to send a message about his desire for a new contract.

While Jones still has three seasons remaining on the last deal he signed – a five-year, $71.3 million extension with $47 million in guaranteed money – his average salary is now less than at least a half-dozen receivers around the league. Most tellingly, recent deals with Tampa Bay’s Mike Evans and Cleveland’s Jarvis Landry seemed to set a whole new financial bar for the NFL’s top pass catchers, a list that certainly includes Jones.

In addition, he surely took note when the Falcons made quarterback Matt Ryan the league’s NFL’s first $100 million man , agreeing to a new deal that assures the quarterback of at least that much in guaranteed money and could average out to as much as $30 million annually over five seasons.

Rarely flustered, Ryan got a bit testy when asked about missing out on a chance to work with his favorite receiver during OTAs.

”We’ll have our chances to work together,” the QB said. ”I’m not going to go into it more than that. It’s not really anybody else’s business.”

Jones has gone silent on social media and hasn’t spoken in months to the Atlanta media, but he did provide some reassuring words to Falcons fans when the gossip site TMZ caught up with him last weekend as he was leaving a swanky restaurant in West Hollywood .

”Everyone wants a story right now. There’s no story to be told,” Jones insisted. ”I’m just working on getting myself better. I’m just working on myself right now. That’s all that is. There’s no bad blood between me and the team or anything like that.”

Jones insisted that he plans to remain with the Falcons for the rest of his career, echoing a sentiment expressed by owner Arthur Blank.

”Everybody on the outside (is) trying to look in and trying to destroy what we built there Youth Matthew Tkachuk Jersey ,” Jones said. ”I’m not going nowhere. I’ll be there. I love the team. I love the organization. I love everybody there. I’m good.”

Still, Jones’ decision to skip OTAs has been a major topic of conversation around Atlanta, with fans and sports talk radio weighing in almost daily on his future with a team that reached the Super Bowl during the 2016 season and the second round of the playoffs last season.

Everyone can rest easy, Quinn insisted.

Jones has assured his coach that he’ll be at the team’s mandatory minicamp, which is scheduled for June 12-14.

”The guys who are really close to him, obviously they keep up,” Quinn said outside the locker room after practice. ”It’s not like they don’t hang out and talk on the phone and do stuff together. They may not be spending the amount of time here, in the building, that they normally do. But that doesn’t mean they don’t spend time away from here. So, no issues on our end.

”I know he’s working really hard. I’ve had contact with him, obviously. We can’t wait to get him back, here, with the guys. But he’s really putting good work in. I think we’ll see the results of that work, hopefully soon.”

The 29-year-old Jones is a huge weapon in the Falcons’ offense , using his rare combination of speed, size and power to shake off constant double-teams. Last season, he had 88 catches for 1,444 yards – his fourth straight season with at least 80 receptions and 1,400 receiving yards. In 2015, he had one of the greatest seasons ever by an NFL receiver – 136 catches (tied for the second most in league history behind Marvin Harrison’s 143) and 1,871 yards (surpassed only by Calvin Johnson’s record of 1,954) .

Ryan certainly recognizes the bond he has with his favorite receiver.

They’ve been together since 2011. They won’t be any trouble getting back in sync, Ryan said confidently.

As soon as Jones shows up, that is.

”No concern,” Ryan said. ”He’s always been extremely well prepared coming into seasons, going into games. Talk about being on the same page: we’ve played together for a long time. When he’s healthy and he feels good , like he does right now … it’s very easy to get on the same page. He’s so talented. So, we’re fine.”

linhui95

better.”

Postby linhui95 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:48 am

The Dolphins announced they have signed tight end Mike Gesicki Ameer Abdullah Jersey , the last of the team’s eight draft picks to agree to terms.

Miami made Gesicki the 42nd overall choice.

He was a four-year letterman and three-year starter at Penn State, where he caught 129 passes for 1,481 yards and 15 touchdowns. Gesicki finished his collegiate career with at least one reception in 27 consecutive games.

His 129 receptions, 15 receiving touchdowns and 1,481 receiving yards were the most in school history for a tight end and ranked ninth, ninth and 17th, respectively, in those statistical categories by any player in school history. As a senior in 2017, Gesicki was a second-team All-American and first-team All-Big Ten honoree.

There’s still so much more for Kirk Cousins to learn about his new coaches, teammates and playbook in Minnesota, a mere 2 months after the newest Vikings quarterback signed his record-setting contract to headline this year’s NFL free agency frenzy.

With every full-swing fist pump after a completed pass in these non-contact practices, there’s no question that the Vikings acquired a Pro Bowl-level enthusiasm along with Cousins and his skillset.

”I think as a seventh-year player, now you have a little freedom to just be yourself and to not take a back seat and to just be vocal within reason,” Cousins said.

”Be a leader, step up, and let your voice be heard. To their credit, the guys have received it well Authentic Jaden Schwartz Jersey , and it’s been fun to just assimilate myself into the offense and into the program.”

As Cousins was finishing an interview session with the Minnesota media on Wednesday afternoon during a visit to a local middle school, his teammates called him over to complete their interaction with the kids and pose for one last photo.

He dutifully sprinted across the gym so as not to disappoint or, perhaps, take the razzing. He’s the face of this franchise, a responsibility he hasn’t shied from, but he’s also a carefully spoken and image-conscious player who can understand the importance of not overstepping his bounds.

”Anytime you’re new to an organization, you feel your way around a little bit. He’s doing that some, but he’s leading. He’s taking charge,” coach Mike Zimmer said amid the pre-teen cacophony in the gym at Friendly Hills Middle School just across the freeway from the team’s new headquarters. ”He has a lot on his plate right now.”

True to his nature as a relationship builder and a meticulous preparer, Cousins hosted wide receivers Adam Thielen and Stefon Diggs at his Atlanta-area offseason home shortly after he joined the team.

”We did get some stuff on the field, learning what he likes, learning how he likes certain routes run, because every quarterback is a little different,” Thielen said.

”But I think the biggest thing was just learning his personality, how fun he is to be around and his humor and things like that. It was really good to get a jump on that.”

Cousins has also, like it or not, dived right into the extraordinary expectations surrounding the Vikings following their advancement to the NFC championship game last season. The junior-high kids were yet another reminder of this.

”Most of the questions revolved around Adidas Mark Stone Jersey , `Will we go to the Super Bowl?’ and `Will we make the playoffs?’ I just throw it back at them saying, `Do you think we will?’ and they say, `Yes’. They’re confident, and that’s a good place to start.”

As the Vikings worked through their fifth of nine formal spring practices labeled by NFL parlance as organized team activities, outside linebacker Anthony Barr was back on the field with the team after an absence last week he confirmed was related to his contract status.

Now playing the final season of his rookie contract at a fully guaranteed salary of slightly more than $12.3 million, Barr said he hoped to have a new deal in place before the on-field workouts began. That didn’t happen, so he took out an insurance policy to protect his future earnings in case of injury in 2018.

The issue for Barr and his desire for longer-term security is the Vikings also have hefty paydays looming for wide receiver Stefon Diggs and defensive end Danielle Hunter, who are also playing this season on expiring contracts for a team that has plenty of expensive stars.

”My agent is doing a great job, and they’re having conversations,” said Barr, who was the team’s first-round draft pick in 2014. ”I don’t know too many details on that. My focus is here with the team and getting better.”

Sounds a little like the quarterback, dealing with his challenge of taking over a championship-chasing team.

”Everything is new, so I’m just continuing to try to get to where the plays and the reads and the terminology are all instinctual without having to think,” Cousins said. ”That takes a long time, but every day you can take a step in that process.”

linhui95

This story has

Postby linhui95 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:04 am

The Dolphins didn’t get much of a look at linebacker Raekwon McMillan during his rookie season as the second-round pick tore his ACL while covering a punt early in the team’s first preseason game.

McMillan’s injury came at a time when he was “about to make that move” into the starting lineup Patriots Trent Brown Jersey , according to defensive coordinator Matt Burke. That made the injury bad news for McMillan and the Dolphins, but Burke said the good news is that McMillan’s back on track after rehabbing the injury.

“We had high hopes for him last year,” Burke said, via the Palm Beach Post. “Nothing he’s done since then has discouraged that. … He’s been really in-tune, been really sharp. He’s got all the leadership skills and things that we look for http://www.coltsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-braden-smith-jersey , especially at that position. He’s worked his ass off to get better. He’s rehabbed. He’s in here every day. He hasn’t shown any limitations so far, which has been encouraging. Hopefully he’s a big piece for us.”

If all continues to go well, McMillan should be at middle linebacker and making up for lost time when the Dolphins season starts in September.

The Buffalo Sabres have signed two-time Notre Dame leading scorer Andrew Oglevie to a two-year entry level contract.

Oglevie capped his college career on a top-ranked Fighting Irish team that lost the NCAA Tournament championship game to Minnesota Duluth last weekend. The forward was named to the NCAA All-Tournament team after scoring three goals and four assists in four games.

The 23-year-old from Fullerton, California, led the Irish with 15 goals and finished second on the team with 39 points last season.

Overall Kyle Connor Jersey , the undrafted player finished with 41 goals and 48 assists for 89 points in 107 career games.

Oglevie will complete the spring term at school, before his contract kicks in for the start of next season.

This story has been corrected to reflect the Sabres announcing Oglevie’s contract is for two instead of three years.

More NHL hockey:
linhui95

Saints lost to Buccaneers 48-40

Postby linhui95 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:27 am

The Giants have made big changes to their offensive line since the end of last season and they brought another new face into the mix on Wednesday.

Field Yates of ESPN reports that the team has claimed Victor Salako off of waivers. Salako was dropped by the Browns when they signed offensive lineman Kevin Bowen earlier this week.

Salako joined the Browns on a future contract in January. He went undrafted out of Oklahoma State last year and spent time with the Eagles without appearing in any regular season games.

Salako vie for work as a reserve or Authentic Jerome Baker Jersey , failing that, a spot on the practice squad over the rest of the summer. The Giants brought in left tackle Nate Solder and guard Patrick Omameh as free agents this offseason and then drafted guard Will Hernandez in the second round.

CLEVELAND (0-0-1) at NEW ORLEANS (0-1)

Sunday 1 p.m. ET, CBS

OPENING LINE 鈥?Saints by 7 陆

RECORD VS. SPREAD 鈥?Cleveland 1-0, New Orleans 0-1

SERIES RECORD 鈥?Browns lead 13-4

LAST MEETING 鈥?Browns beat Saints 26-24, Sept. 14, 2014

LAST WEEK 鈥?Browns tied Steelers 21-21; Saints lost to Buccaneers 48-40

AP PRO32 RANKING 鈥?Browns No. 27, Saints No. 13

BROWNS OFFENSE 鈥?OVERALL (20t), RUSH (2), PASS (27).

BROWNS DEFENSE 鈥?OVERALL (29), RUSH (28), PASS (28).

SAINTS OFFENSE 鈥?OVERALL (3), RUSH (31) Michael Gallup Color Rush Jersey , PASS (1).

SAINTS DEFENSE 鈥?OVERALL (31), RUSH (14), PASS (30).

STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES 鈥?Browns have won past two meetings and five of last six. ... Browns seeking first win since Dec. 24, 2016. ... QB Tyrod Taylor had 77 yards and TD rushing and TD passing in Browns debut last week. ... Taylor passed for 56 yards, INT in last game against Saints with Bills in 47-10 loss in Week 10 last season. Taylor was benched by Bills following week. ... Taylor's INT rate of 1.45 percent is lowest in NFL history among QBs with 1,250 career attempts. ... WR Jarvis Landry grew up between New Orleans and Baton Rouge, starred at LSU from 2011-2013. He had seven catches for 106 yards last week in Browns debut and is one of three WRs with 400-plus catches since 2014. ... WR Josh Gordon had TD catch last week. ... DE Myles Garrett had two sacks, his second career multi-sack game. He aims for fourth game in row with sack. ... LB Joe Schobert had team-high eight tackles, two fumble returns in Week 1. ... Rookie CB Denzel Ward had two INTs in NFL debut. ... Saints QB Drew Brees completed 37 of 45 (82.2 percent) for 439 yards, three TDs, no INTs vs. Tampa Bay. He has 16 career games with at least 400 yards passing yards Authentic Ryan Switzer Jersey , most in NFL history. ... RB Alvin Kamara had 141 scrimmage yards (112 receiving), three TDs (2 rushing) in Week 1, first game since being voted 2017 Offensive Rookie of Year. ... WR Michael Thomas had Saints single-game record 16 catches last week for 180 yards, TD. ... WR Ted Ginn Jr., CB Marshon Lattimore grew up in Cleveland area, starred at Ohio State. Lattimore played for Ginn Jr.'s father at Glenville High School. ... Saints DB Justin Hardee was Lattimore's teammate at Glenville High. ... Ginn Jr., had 68 yards receiving, TD in Week 1. ... LB Demario Davis led Saints with eight tackles in New Orleans debut. He had 99 tackles, two sacks with Browns in 2016. ... Fantasy Tip: Kamara appears to have picked up where he left off last season and was Saints' go-to player near end zone in both run and pass game. He also had more action that usual with RB Mark Ingram serving four-game suspension.

Return to “[JBC] Jebacze”