I like to paint since I was

Moderators: pcku, Mafia

ylq

I like to paint since I was

Postby ylq » Tue May 07, 2019 1:17 am

I like to paint since I was a child, but I didn��t go to art. It is like ordinary people, ordinary people, and then went to an ordinary science and engineering school. I have never had the opportunity to learn art, but my love for art has never been reduced. When I was in high school, I helped the publishing in the class until I was in the university. I was a literary committee member in the class and I was also responsible for the layout design. I dare not say how good my paintings are, but since I have had this hobby, I haven��t lost any interesting things about paintings until now Wholesale Cigarettes Marlboro Online. I can��t remember the grades of elementary school. I was there during the class. Draw, (use a piece of paper with a lighter transparency on the picture I want to draw, and then use the pen to trace its outline), this is the first state I painted. Then I put on the class bell. I looked up and looked at the door. The teacher hadn't come yet. The painting was finished. After I finished painting, I was collecting it. It was like this. After a while, the classroom was very quiet. I was still taking my painting seriously. I was stunned at the same table with my arm. I didn��t respond, and then pushed me hard. I reacted and looked up. The math teacher didn��t. I know when I stand next to me. The whole class haha ??is laughing, and I quickly rushed to collect the painting. The teacher left without saying a word and began to teach us classes. It is estimated that the teacher is more curious about what I am doing seriously at that time Wholesale Menthol Cigarettes. I have to come over and look at it. I still have to re-arrange the learning area behind the classroom. There are several girls in our class who love to draw and draw well. The painting is taught to the teacher and posted behind, including the brushwork that was practiced at that time. I must have missed the paintings I painted. I clearly remember that I had painted a lotus flower. It was hard to be like a chicken nest by a classmate, and the inside of the flower was smashed into an egg. Now think about it, it��s really funny. Now I have a picture of my middle school painting at home. At that time, it was a treasure, and it has been treasured. Now I look through it again. At that time, the beautiful costumes of the paintings are all delicate and long. Through the paintings at that time, the only thing I can see is that I was still a child in middle school. This aesthetic is also drunk. I used to paint a small hair, and I didn��t paint it. I never left my brush. I have always regretted that I didn��t have a serious art class with my teacher and seriously studied an art class. Whenever I see a street portrait, I can't help but look at it more. I can paint as much as I can Marlboro 100S Cartons Us, and the painting is so realistic. Painting stopped, and I gave up a lot for so many years. I have never given up painting. I am very envious of those who are sitting in the studio and really painting their own paintings Newport Red 100 Online. They are very professional. I feel very enjoyable. In the first year of college graduation, I reported a studio in February this year. I really feel that I am very fortunate. In the first year of college, I can not only support myself but also do what I like. In Shanghai, this place has no low tuition fees, but I am not afraid to learn. Some dreams come true when you walk and walk when you don't give up. From then on, I can sit in the studio every weekend and enjoy the time of painting. In the early stage, my own sketch was weak. The other students were almost in the morning or afternoon, and I was in the studio every day. When I first touched the sketch, my arm hurt for three days in a day. It was not tired of painting, but the arm was lifted every day. The teacher also ridiculed that it is here today, and going back to rest and tired of the arm will not be worth the loss. I used to use it. Now I don��t feel tired after painting for a day. I suddenly have an idea one day. I applied for a WeChat subscription number and sent some paintings every day. Communicate with you about the experience of painting, and also like some friends who like to paint. In the current state, I spend nearly three hours painting a picture every day after work, and I go to the studio on weekends because the course is not over yet. Some people say that it is easy to do one thing, and it is difficult to stick to one thing. Some people say that if you use "persistence" to locate, then it is not true love. Have fun and enjoy doing it. How to stick to it? There is a long way to go in the future. A lot of uncertainty, but the only certainty is that I will continue to paint, it is already inseparable. section. My joy and sorrow, and the release of stress Newport Cigs Cheap, are all in the painting. It doesn't have to be everyone's approval of the paintings I paint. I just need to understand that I love painting and it will be my life's fun.
FrankJScott

Big fan of this article, so kudos to you for the time spent!

Postby FrankJScott » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:57 pm

Big fan of this page :) Can I recommend a related blogs such as full report about Mastiffs , it's great!
FrankJScott

I love this post, so well done for the effort!

Postby FrankJScott » Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:51 am

Always checking this page :) Can I recommend a related forums such as look at here , it's great!

Return to “[WiN] Wyjątkowi”