Authentic Roquan Smith Jersey

[THUG] Thug Life Bitches board
linzhihong18

Re: Authentic Roquan Smith Jersey

Postby linzhihong18 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:34 am

Third time was the charm for James Harden.

The Houston Rockets star was voted the NBA’s Most Valuable Player after twice being runner-up Bo Jackson Jersey , beating out four-time winner LeBron James and Anthony Davis of the Pelicans at the NBA Awards.

Harden joined Michael Jordan as the only players to average at least 20 points, eight assists, five rebounds and 1.7 steals in a season.

He led the league in scoring, 3-pointers and 50-point games with four while helping the Rockets to an NBA-leading 65 wins.

James didn’t attend the show in Barker Hangar at the Santa Monica Airport amid frenzied speculation about his future. He has until Friday to tell the Cavaliers if he will pick up his $35.6 million option for next season or opt for free agency.

Harden, who is from Los Angeles, led his mother on stage before he accepted the trophy from Commissioner Adam Silver.

Dwane Casey won the NBA’s Coach of the Year award for his work with his former team Mark Andrews Jersey , the Toronto Raptors. He was fired last month and has since become coach of the Detroit Pistons.

Casey led the Raptors to the No. 1 seed in the East for the first time in franchise history. Toronto won a team-record 59 games. Casey coached the East in the All-Star Game for the first time.

SANTA MONICA, Calif. (AP) – Oscar Robertson commends the off-court activism of today’s NBA players, although the Hall of Famer wonders why more white athletes aren’t speaking out, too.

Robertson received the Lifetime Achievement Award from presenters Charles Barkley and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar at the NBA Awards.

Robertson is the career leader in triple-doubles and was the first player to average one for a season. His antitrust case against the NBA also ushered in free agency for players, which Robertson said was his most important assist.

The 79-year-old former guard who starred at Crispus Attucks High in Indianapolis and in college at Cincinnati before going to the NBA said it’s time for players to speak out about politics and education, among other issues.

”But the only thing that really bothers me is where are the white athletes when this is happening?” he said backstage. ”This is not a black athlete problem. You see injustice in the world. It’s all around you.”

COLLEGE BASEBALL

OMAHA Bradley McDougald Jersey , Neb. (AP) – Game 1 of the College World Series finals between Arkansas and Oregon State was postponed until Tuesday night because of rain – just the latest in a line of delays caused by the weather this year.

”In my 16 years of being involved with this championship, this has been the most challenging College World Series as it relates to inclement weather,” NCAA director of championships and alliances Randy Buhr said.

Rain fell most of the day, and officials announced late in the afternoon that the game would be delayed. The decision to postpone came 90 minutes after the scheduled first pitch.

Arkansas (47-19) will start Blaine Knight (13-0) against Luke Heimlich (16-2) of Oregon State (53-11-1) on Tuesday.

COLLEGE SPORTS

CHICAGO (AP) – A federal appeals court has backed an NCAA rule requiring most football players who transfer schools to sit out a year.

The 7th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Chicago upheld a lower-court finding that NCAA transfer rules don’t violate U.S. antitrust laws.

Monday’s decision was in a lawsuit brought by a former punter for Northern Illinois University, Peter Deppe. The ruling focuses on a requirement that most Division I football players who transfer to another school must sit out a year.

Deppe’s lawyers argued the Indianapolis-based NCAA enforces the rule primarily to ensure transfers don’t hurt the quality of the football and thereby cut into lucrative revenues. They say that makes it an unreasonable restraint on trade.

But the 7th Circuit rejected that. Its unanimous opinion accepted the NCAA’s concern that easy player transfers would undermine ”the amateur character of college athletics.”

A statement from the NCAA welcomed the ruling, saying it was consistent with prior court rulings that recognize ”the NCAA’s ability to preserve college sports.”

COLLEGE BASKETBALL

HARTFORD Janoris Jenkins Jersey , Conn. (AP) – UConn President Susan Herbst told Kevin Ollie she was upholding his firing because the former men’s basketball coach had a pattern of breaking NCAA rules and committed serious violations, according to a letter obtained by The Associated Press.

The school released the June 19 letter from Herbst to Ollie on Monday in response to open records requests from the AP and other news organizations.

Ollie has asserted that the violations which led to his firing in March were minimal and isolated.

Herbst denies that idea in the letter, writing that ”eventually even a series of `isolated’ or `de mimimis’ violations can become a pattern of non-compliance, which is what occurred in the Men’s Basketball program under your leadership.”

TENNIS

LONDON (AP) – Rafael Nadal is back at No. 1 in the ATP rankings, retaking the top spot from Roger Federer after just one week.

Monday’s new order is the sixth change of the year at No. 1, the most since there were eight in 1999.

The record is 10 switches at No. 1 in 1983.

Federer still is expected to be seeded No. 1 for Wimbledon Bradley Pinion Jersey , where he won his record eighth championship a year ago. The grass-court Grand Slam tournament’s seedings are scheduled to be announced Wednesday. Play begins next week.

Nadal holds a 50-point edge over Federer in the rankings and will hold onto No. 1 for at least the next three weeks.

The Redskins announced Tuesday that they are bringing back the 6-foot-3, 343-pound Taylor.

Taylor, who turns 30 on Saturday, needed season-ending surgery last year after tearing his left quadriceps tendon in a preseason game for Washington. He had been slated to start at nose tackle.

That was just the latest in a series of health issues for Taylor. He hasn’t played a down in a regular-season game since 2014.

He had 59 tackles and four sacks as a rookie with the Cleveland Browns in 2011, appearing in all 16 games. But he has played in only 28 games since.

Cheap Football Jerseys Shop
linzhihong18

Postby linzhihong18 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:44 am

Mariners second baseman Robinson Cano apologized to his teammates Justin Coleman Jersey , the organization and the fans for his 80-game suspension for violating baseball’s drug agreement.

Cano tested positive for Furosemide, a diuretic that can be used to mask performance-enhancing drugs.

”I wanted to apologize genuinely to the city of Seattle and to all the fans and the young baseball players in the (United) States and the (Dominican Republic) and most importantly to my teammates,” Cano said. ”I wanted to show my face to you guys. I don’t think for me it’s fair to just come back and walk into the clubhouse.

”I wanted to do this earlier. But I don’t want to be a distraction for the team. So I was waiting for the right time.”

Cano said he couldn’t discuss details of the testing process but maintained the substance was prescribed to him in the Dominican Republic for the treatment of a medical issue.

”I’ve been getting tested for the last 12 seasons and I’ve never had an issue with MLB policy,” he said. ”I was treating for some medical ailments and I was being supervised by a doctor. But at the same time, I understand that everything that goes into my body, I’m responsible for that.”

He said the suspension was the most difficult thing he’s dealt with in his life outside of the death of his grandfather.

”I love this game so much Mike Alstott Jersey ,” Cano said. ”For me, baseball is everything. You know I hate to sit in the dugout and have a day off and being away from the game and not being able to sit in the dugout and cheer for my teammates, that makes it even harder.”

Mark Texeira, a former first baseman for the New York Yankees and Cano’s teammate, said on a New York radio show that he was ”not surprised” Cano was suspended for PED use. Yankees G.M. Brian Cashman made comments seemingly suggesting the same.

”Every time you hear a negative comment, it’s going to hurt anyone Drew Bledsoe Jersey ,” Cano said of his former colleagues. ”But I don’t really pay attention because what I really care about (is) those who come out and say positive things like C.C. (Sabathia) and Mariano (Rivera). Because if you focus on the negative then you’re always going to live in the past. I’m one who looks ahead. I don’t really care what they said. They can say whatever they want. I hope none of them or their family go through a situation like this because it’s easy to go out and judge anyone.”

Cano has remained close to the team and does workouts at Safeco Field before the team arrives each day. He leaves the stadium before his teammates get to work and watches all the games from home. He will head to his father’s academy in the Dominican Republic in the near future to begin ramping up his baseball work.

Cano was hitting .287 with a .385 on-base percentage, .441 slugging percentage, 10 doubles, four home runs, 23 RBI and 21 walks for the season when the suspension was handed down in May.

The Mariners would love to get Cano’s bat back in the lineup, but finding a spot for him in the field could be more troublesome. Dee Gordon has excelled defensively at second base in Cano’s absence after moving back to his old position from center field. With Cano ineligible for postseason play Lavonte David Jersey , Gordon will need to play second base in the playoffs as well should the Mariners qualify for the first time since 2001.

Cano said he was open to whatever role the team wants him to play upon his return.

”This is not about myself. This is about us as a team,” Cano said. ”We are playing for the city of Seattle. All of us, the city, my teammates, and myself. I’m focused on bringing a title to Seattle so I would do whatever it takes to help this team to win. At the same time I understand I’m not going to be able to play in the playoffs so you got to give a chance to Dee to go out and play because when we get to the playoffs he’s going to have to come back and play second base.”

Cano went on the disabled list on May 14 due to a fractured bone in his right hand with the suspension being handed down the following day. The Mariners have a 34-16 record in the 50 games Cano has missed. Barring any postponements, Cano is eligible to return to the Mariners on Aug. 14.

The Boston Celtics say forward Gordon Hayward had surgery to remove a plate and screws in his broken left leg and will be ready to start next season.

Hayward missed almost the entire season after breaking his leg in the first quarter of the season opener. The Celtics went on to reach Game 7 of the Eastern Conference finals before losing to the Cleveland Cavaliers.

The team says his leg and ankle are sound Demarcus Robinson Jersey , but the plate and screws that were implanted to help the injury heal were irritating his tendons. He is scheduled to resume basketball activities in six to eight weeks and be ready for training camp.

Also Wednesday: the Celtics said center Aron Baynes had successful surgery to repair a nasal fracture he sustained during Game 6 of the Cleveland series. He is expected to be back on the court in two to four weeks.

Authentic Womens Chukwuma Okorafor Jersey
linzhihong18

Postby linzhihong18 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:53 am

The Chicago Bears anticipated wide receiver Allen Robinson would need time to assume a role as quarterback Mitchell Trubisky’s No. 1 target.

Considering where the Bears passing game was last season Deatrich Wise Jr Jersey , they expected this wait to be worthwhile.

Robinson continues to work at a slower, steadier pace through his first live practices since suffering a torn left anterior cruciate ligament, and hopes to reach a point where he and Trubisky click in the passing offense.

”It’s all about getting back acclimated, running certain routes, getting the small things in football, as far as actually football – route-running, sinking my hips, stuff like that,” Robinson said Tuesday at Bears training camp. ”As far as physically, I feel fine.”

Robinson took off Monday’s practice to rest his knee after his first full practice participation over camp’s first three days. He returned to work Tuesday with no ill effects.

The slow, steady approach isn’t keeping Robinson from learning during meetings.

”He’s asking great questions,” Nagy said. ”He sits in the front of the room. He’s a little introverted, which is fine. That’s what we talk about – everyone is a little different. But he comes to me probably three to four times a practice and asks me certain questions, so we have a good relationship going there.”

Rehab from the injury kept Robinson from doing much in organized team activities and minicamp.

”Man, it’s fun,” Robinson said. ”Being away from the grass for 10-plus months, it feels so good to be back out here running routes Kenneth Dixon Jersey , competing, going against defenders, everything like that. It’s exciting.”

Nagy said no receiver has stepped up so far as Trubisky’s top target.

”But in a couple weeks I think if you come back and ask me that question there might be somebody that he starts to develop that bond with,” Nagy said to reporters.

Nagy sees signs Robinson is a bit tentative on routes requiring a cut inside, and expects the fifth-year receiver to overcome this as the knee continues to strengthen.

”I like where he’s at,” Nagy said. ”Allen is doing everything that we’re asking for. There might be a couple routes I think more mentally he’s just trying to get over, that it’s OK to do that. But that’s part of the health part of him.

”Just once you get through that part, then you’re ready to go. So we have the time. That’s the benefit of having five weeks in the preseason and then we get him ready for Week 1.”

Robinson calls his goal a better understanding of the offense rather than simply labeling it a need for receiver and quarterback to build chemistry.

”I think that’s a big misused word,” Robinson said. ”Because at the end of the day you know certain routes and certain things like that, you’ve got to be in the right place at the right time in a way that matches up with your quarterback.”

The Bears last season badly needed a primary target for Trubisky after injuries deprived them of Kevin White and former Bear Cameron Meredith. Chicago finished last in passing yards (2,811) and tied for last in touchdown passes (13).

Despite suffering a season-ending knee injury in Jacksonville’s opener, Robinson signed a three-year, $42 million free agent deal with the Bears. In the process, he left a blossoming AFC championship game qualifier for a team out of the playoffs since the 2010 season.

”You know, looking at the (new) coach, offensively scheme-wise, the quarterback Rex Burkhead Jersey , and things like that, I mean, there’s no doubt at all that this team has all the talent in the world to win games,” Robinson said.

The talent Robinson brings is being able to stretch defenses and make jump-ball catches. Robinson had 22 touchdown catches in his first three seasons.

”Me being a bigger receiver, I think I’m a versatile receiver,” Robinson said. ”I think that’s something that coach Nagy, as far as his offensive scheme, it’s about versatility.

”For me, watching him, the play calls that he had prior to coming here, I knew that’s something that was a big part of his offense is versatility. I knew that he would be able to use me in a very effective way.”

Even if Trubisky has been targeting receivers such as Kevin White, Taylor Gabriel and Anthony Miller just as much or more often at camp, the Bears quarterback said he knows how to use the 6-foot-3 Robinson.

”He goes up, gets the football, creates separation,” Trubisky said. ”He can make those acrobatic catches that we haven’t seen here in the past.

”He can separate with speed, he’s physical Lance Alworth Jersey , he runs great routes. He’s really a student of the game. That’s something I’ve learned.”

Robinson expects to apply what he’s learned by making Trubisky’s job easier.

”I want Mitch to be able to go out there and just be able to play free,” Robinson said.

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) Aldrick Rosas can’t have a repeat of last season if he wants to remain the New York Giants‘ placekicker.

The 23-year-old from Southern Oregon might have been the biggest surprise of training camp last summer, making the roster as a first-year free agent. The 6-foot-3, rock-solid 233-pounder with a booming leg made almost every kick attempted in training camp to beat out veteran Mike Nugent. It was a no-brainer for then-coach Ben McAdoo and his staff.

Then came the regular season and everything went south for McAdoo, the team – and Rosas.

There were good moments: Rosas kicked in the opener at Dallas and then hitched a ride on co-owner’s Steve Tisch’s jet so he could get to California for the birth of his daughter and first child, Karsyn Isabella.

”She is doing great, she is awesome,” Rosas said Friday after practice. ”It’s amazing. She is eating the house. She is growing so fast. It’s amazing.”

His season wasn’t so pretty.

Rosas made 18 of 25 field-goal attempts. That’s 72 percent and not good enough when coaches expect their kickers to hit 80 percent.

”It’s felt like I have done five years since last summer,” Rosas said. ”It’s been a ride. When you go back and reflect, it’s learning the game of football, being a professional and learning the game of life and being a Dad. I am still learning.”

Rosas said the biggest thing he learned as a player was the need to stick to a plan and take it one kick at a time, regardless of each result.

This season, he is trying to follow a routine after each kick. He wants to come to the sideline, take a sip of water and wait for his next field-goal attempt, kickoff or extra point.

Rosas insists when he walks on the field, he is never looking to see how far he has to kick the ball B.J. Hill Jersey , or where the ball is positioned. He is looking at his spot and focusing.

”So if I pushed the last one wide right, I am still going to line up the same, right down the middle,” he said. ”I am going to give it my best effort to make it. It may be the same result, but I am not going to let the last kick dictate what I do on this one.”

Rosas has spent a lot of time recently working with regular long snapper Zak DeOssie and new holder, punter Riley Dixon. Friday was the first time the unit practiced the hurry-up, last-minute field-goal attempts with the fans and media watching.

Rosas made all three attempts.

Looking back on last season, Rosas can’t say one thing went wrong. He said his confidence level was OK, but he felt he let his mind wander on what he should and should not be doing in practice with his kicking.

This year, he wants to do the same thing every kick and have a little fun.

New coach Pat Shurmur was hesitant to say what he expected from his kicker, although he agreed with someone with a cranky wizard-like voice from behind the podium curtain who chirped in: ”Just make `em.”

”I think it’s important,” Shurmur said. ”Again, you’ve got to see it happen in game situations. Most often, the kickers that you have in camp make them during the practice sessions, you’ve just got to watch it happen. It’s really not that much more complicated than that.”

Womens Dalton Schultz Jersey
linzhihong18

Postby linzhihong18 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:02 am

Sandy Alcantara was one of the key prospects the Miami Marlins acquired in their offseason overhaul Stephen Gostkowski Jersey , and he showed plenty of promise in his first career start.

The 22-year old right-hander made his much-anticipated Marlins debut and allowed just one run over five innings as the Miami Marlins defeated the New York Mets 8-2 on Friday night.

”It feels really good,” Alcantara said. ”I’m super excited.”

Alcantara (1-0) struck out two and gave up five walks and three hits.

”A little bit wild, a little bit of trouble with the strike zone, but being able to get through five – he’s still a work in progress,” Marlins manager Don Mattingly said.

The 22-year old right-hander was the top prospect acquired in the offseason trade that sent Marcell Ozuna to the St. Louis Cardinals. Alcantara made eight relief appearances for the Cardinals last season.

”(Alcantara) has a very promising future,” Mets manager Mickey Callaway said.

JT Riddle hit a three-run homer and Lewis Brinson, who had three hits Chris Ivory Jersey , also homered in a pivotal six-run third inning.

”JT able to hit that just kind of breaks it open from there and we’re in pretty good shape,” Mattingly said

Marlins catcher J.T. Realmuto returned to the lineup after missing four games with a hand injury. Realmuto went 1 of 4 with an RBI and also picked off a runner at second base.

”It’s one of the reasons why he’s the best catcher in all of baseball,” Riddle said of Realmuto’s pickoff. ”To do stuff like that, a lot of people don’t do that and for a catcher to be able to do that defensively plus the way he swings the bat, it’s very good.”

New York’s Corey Oswalt (0-1) started in place of Jacob deGrom, who was scratched hours before the game to deal with a family matter. The Mets expect deGrom to start Saturday afternoon.

Oswalt looked nothing like deGrom, whose 1.69 ERA is the best in the majors. Oswalt allowed six hits and six runs in just 2 2/3 innings. All six of the runs Oswalt allowed came in the third inning.

”It didn’t change anything Davante Adams Jersey ,” Oswalt said of the late notice. ”I went out there and tried to attack the zone. I just didn’t make enough pitches today.”

Brinson led off the third with his 10th home run of the season. Realmuto and Starlin Castro followed with run-scoring singles before Riddle’s three-run blast to right field gave the Marlins a 6-0 lead.

Devin Mesoraco had an RBI double for the Mets, who have lost nine of 10.

”We weren’t really in this game tonight,” Callaway said.

Cameron Maybin knocked in Brinson in the sixth to give the Marlins a 7-1 lead.

BRINSON A TRIPLE SHY OF CYCLE

Brinson recorded a single, double, and home run for his third game this month with at least three hits. He grounded into a double play in his fourth at-bat to foil his attempt for the cycle.

BAUTISTA AND FLORES MAKE IT 14 STRAIGHT

New York’s Jose Bautista and Wilmer Flores each reached base each extending their streaks to 14 games.

TRAINER’S ROOM

Mets: LHP Jason Vargas (calf) is expected to rejoin the rotation next week. … OF Yoenis Cespedes (hip) remained in Port St. Lucie, Florida, rather than joining the team for this series. Cespedes will continue to receive treatment and physical therapy.

Marlins: LHP Caleb Smith (lat) will have season-ending surgery. Smith finishes his rookie season with a 5-6 record and 4.19 ERA with 88 strikeouts.

UP NEXT

Mets: RHP Jacob deGrom (5-3 Mike Hull Jersey , 1.69 ERA) is expected to return to the team and start the second game of the series.

Marlins: RHP Pablo Lopez is slated to make his MLB debut.

The Philadelphia Eagles celebrated their very first Super Bowl championship in downtown on Thursday afternoon. Throw in the first Super Bowl plus the fact the franchise owns one of the most passionate and loving fan bases in all of sports, and you had a parade for the ages.Millions of fans packed the streets of the City of Brotherly Love, cheering on the Eagles ownership, coaches and players. Without a doubt, Philadelphia was more than deserving of this championship. The parade was truly something else.The Eagles are known for having one of the most overly passionate group of fans in sports. This is the unit that booed Santa Clause during a game, after all. During the parade, Eagles fans began the infamous 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin "WHAT" chant:WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? pic.twitter.com/P9klMi4Hib— Nick Piccone (@nickpiccone) February 8 Keanu Neal Jersey , 2018Hey, it was only two-and-a-half weeks ago where Philadelphia hosted NXT TakeOver on Jan. 26, followed by, the Royal Rumble pay-per-view and the following day's episode of Monday Night Raw. The city has seen more than enough wrestling over the last two weeks, so they have every right to throw in some WWE chants. Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk Jersey
linzhihong18

Postby linzhihong18 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:12 am

The San Jose Sharks are closing in on a seven-year contract with Evander Kane that will keep the high-scoring forward off the free-agent market.

A person familiar with the negotiations says the contract is expected to be finalized on Wednesday. The person spoke to The Associated Press on Tuesday night on condition of anonymity because the deal hasn’t been completed. Sportsnet first reported the two sides were close to an agreement.

Kane Phillip Gaines Jersey , who turns 27 in August, was acquired from Buffalo at the trade deadline. Under the terms of that trade, the Sabres will now get a first-round pick in 2019 instead of a second-rounder because Kane signed with San Jose. The selection is lottery-protected, so it could be moved to 2020.

Kane’s status was one of the biggest questions heading into this offseason for the Sharks, who were knocked out of the playoffs in six games in the second round against eventual Western Conference champion Vegas.

Star Joe Thornton is the other prominent potential free agent on the team but has said he’s willing to come back on a reduced one-year deal.

Kane had issues off the ice and with teammates at times during his stints with Winnipeg and Buffalo, but melded well with a veteran Sharks team and got the opportunity to go to the postseason for the first time in his career.

”He’s fit in well,” teammate Logan Couture said after the season ended. ”You don’t listen to what people say about him before. Getting to know him over these last few months he’s a great teammate. He cares and he wants to win. He was fun to play with.”

Kane made an immediate impact in San Jose, stepping right onto the top line with captain Joe Pavelski and helping ease the loss of Thornton, who went down with a season-ending knee injury in January. Kane used his speed and physical play to deliver nine goals and five assists in 17 games and spark an eight-game winning streak that sent San Jose to the playoffs.

Kane shined in the first round with three goals and an assist during a sweep against Anaheim. But he struggled a bit against the Golden Knights, slowed by injuries to his knee and shoulder that lingered from the end of the regular season.

He had one goal and a minus-5 rating in five games against Vegas. He missed Game 2 of that series when he was suspended for cross-checking Pierre-Edouard Bellemare.

Kane finished last season with 29 goals and 25 assists, his second-most productive season to his 30-goal, 27-assist campaign for the Jets in 2011-12. Kane has 186 goals and 168 assists in 574 career games since entering the NHL as the fourth overall pick by Atlanta in 2009.

When Archie Manning was playing pro football, his family and friends had to scramble to see his games. Sort of like what Manning had to do behind the Saints‘ sieve of a line.

When his sons Desmond Trufant Jersey , first Peyton in 1998 and then Eli in 2004, broke into the NFL, all Archie had to do was sit in his favorite chair and turn on DirecTV’s Sunday Ticket.

The satellite television provider’s most successful sports package — when AT&T spent $47 billion to purchase DirecTV in 2015, the deal was predicated on having the broadcast rights to Sunday afternoon NFL games — heads into its 25th season.

It has well over 2 million subscribers. It doesn’t come cheap: The price for the most-inclusive Sunday Ticket Max that has Red Zone and a fantasy football channel is close to $400, which has drawn complaints from subscribers.

Then again, there’s access to all those games, meaning a Giants fan living in Marco Island on the Florida Gulf Coast can see all of Eli he wishes. Or a Packers fan living in the Arizona desert gets his fill of Aaron Rodgers, and so on.

Plus all the bettors and fantasy players out there can watch their choices in action.

“It’s pretty unbelievable that more than 20 years ago when I was introduced to it, Peyton was going into the NFL, and we are not one of these parents that try to go to the games every weekend,” Archie says. “So we could watch on TV and were able to do that from New Orleans.

“And then when Eli came into the league, we could get his games. Otherwise, we would not be able to pick up all the Colts and Giants games. Having two sons playing on Sunday when Eli came along K'Waun Williams Jersey , it was just great to have Sunday Ticket.”

It’s been a boon for the NFL, whose ratings, like all other sports, have shrunk on network television. Having the satellite package that brings in $12 billion over eight years makes DirecTV a key broadcast partner, as well as a place for innovation.

“I feel that NFL Sunday Ticket’s biggest impact is it created a new standard,” says Brian Rolapp, the league’s chief business and media officer. “All other sports have emulated in one form or another an out-of-market package; it’s now an expected component of any sports media offerings. As a result, sports fans have benefited immensely, as in this day and age they are afforded the opportunity to watch the sport or the team they love regardless of where they live. To me, that’s what it’s all about.

“There is no question that making all of our Sunday afternoon games available to fans — regardless of what market they are in — has helped increase the popularity of the league. It allowed us to make Sunday afternoon football national while not compromising the regionalized, free over-the-air games (that are blacked out on DirecTV in those local markets).”

The Mannings often have been called the “First Family of Football.” Certainly Peyton and Eli — and to a lesser extent, Archie and wife Olivia — have been Sunday Ticket’s first family.

Peyton first hit the commercials scene for DirecTV in 2001, three years after four future Hall of Famers — Troy Aikman Jarran Reed Jersey , Jerry Rice, Brett Favre and John Elway — did the initial spot for Sunday Ticket. Peyton became a regular in 2003 and was joined by Eli in 2007.

Some of those ads — “Displaced Fan Syndrome,””Football Cops,””Football On Your Phone” — have become YouTube sensations, in part because they put the Manning brothers in such unexpected and hilarious roles. Archie even got to join the fun when two of those spots were filmed in New Orleans.

“I was ready to have a back fusion and it was going to be (filmed) the next week,” Archie says of one of the commercials. “I told them: ‘I can’t stand up.’ They got me into it somehow.

“Eli kind of carried those commercials, especially the rap one — I still get people talking to me about ‘Football On Your Phone.'”

Archie then sings that phrase just as Peyton and Eli did.

For Eli, stepping so out of character was tantamount to him becoming a scrambling quarterback.

“The ones with my brother were pretty special,” he says. “The most nervous was for “Football On Your Phone,’ the rap video. Being dressed up like Timberlake in 1999 in New Orleans, that’s a little out of my element. It had a shock effect on a lot of people and that made it fun.

“Peyton and I were both making fun of each other and trying to sing that rap, and just how bad I knew I was sounding. We definitely had to sing it; they put us in a sound booth, and there were a lot of repeats of us trying to get the right pitch and everything going. It was pretty amazing what they can do with some of technology today.”

Well Marcus Allen Jersey , if DirecTV can make rap stars out of Brothers Manning, coming up with Red Zone had to be a snap. Archie says he “really loves red zone.” Apparently, so do subscribers and the folks watching in restaurants.

“Innovations have included the invention of Red Zone, the concept of which has been widely copied by other leagues and networks like ESPN; Game Mix channels, where fans can watch four to six live games at once,” says Dan York, AT&T senior executive vice president and chief content officer.

“In addition to celebrating the 25th season, we will also hit another tremendous milestone: broadcasting our 5,000th game.”

Way back when the first games were being televised by DirecTV, it wasn’t exactly a huge conglomerate getting the telecasts on the satellite network. The product launched in 1994, the same year as satellite service but only a partial season of S Detroit Lions Elite Jerseys
linzhihong18

Postby linzhihong18 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:19 am

James Harrison is headed back to the Super Bowl.

And he says the only thing he’s focused on is winning a third championship.

Everything else is secondary for the 39-year-old Patriots linebacker Ray Lewis Jersey , who is thriving in his new role with the team that was once his rival.

”That’s the goal. To win the Lombardi (Trophy). There’s only one winner,” Harrison said as he prepared to make his first trip to the Super Bowl since the 2008 season, when he captured his second ring with Pittsburgh.

He’s done talking about his abrupt departure from the Steelers last month and the suggestions from his former teammates that it was Harrison who asked to be released after complaints about playing time.

In a lengthy post on Instagram days after joining the Patriots, Harrison responded directly to his critics, writing: ”If anybody thought I signed a two-year deal with a team in the NFL at age 39 to sit on the bench and collect a check and a participation trophy, they’re mistaken. I didn’t sign up to sit on the bench and be a cheerleader.”

What’s not in dispute is that Harrison’s playing time decreased significantly this season with the Steelers.

The Steelers’ sack leader with 80+ in 14 seasons in Pittsburgh, Harrison appeared in just five games and played a total of 38 snaps for them this season. He had only one sack. His five appearances were his fewest since his first season in Pittsburgh in 2002.

After being released on Dec. 23, Harrison signed with New England in time to play in the Patriots’ regular-season finale against the Jets. He had three tackles, two sacks and a forced fumble in his debut.

In one regular season and two playoffs games with the Patriots, he’s already been on the field for 89 snaps.

”I’m doing whatever they ask me to do,” Harrison said. ”I’m getting more snaps than I had (in Pittsburgh), and I like that.”

As to whether he has something to prove at this point in his career, he said that has always been his mindset.

”Anything people say I can’t do, I want to prove them wrong,” Harrison said.

He says it would be impossible for him to feel truly acclimated after just three games Brett Favre Jersey , but he has an appreciation for the way the Patriots approach things.

Safety Devin McCourty said Harrison’s work ethic has been noticeable.

”I think younger guys, a lot of younger guys on the team compared to him, can learn from him,” McCourty said. ”I think we all saw that from Day 1 when he came in here bright and early getting whatever he needs done.”

Coach Bill Belichick praised Harrison’s ability to handle the different things they’ve asked of him.

”This guy is a professional. He’s into football. He’s into his job and wants to do it well,” Belichick said. ”I, 100 percent totally respect that. That’s what you want from everybody.”

Harrison started at outside linebacker in the AFC title game against Jacksonville and is in line to start again alongside Kyle Van Noy and Elandon Roberts against the Eagles.

Whatever happens, Harrison is secure in the decisions he’s made.

”It feels good, but like I’ve said before, this is all God’s plan,” he said. ”This is all his doing. I’m just reaping the benefits of it right now.”

The odds are longer than a Stephen Curry 3-pointer, Kevin Durant’s wingspan or Draymond Green’s catalog of technical fouls.

LeBron James and the Cavaliers are being given little – or no – chance of winning their fourth straight NBA Finals matchup against the Golden State Warriors, who have been installed by Las Vegas bookmakers as the heaviest favorites in the past 16 years.

Wanna bet?

The Warriors are 12-point favorites to win Thursday’s Game 1, the largest spread in a Finals game since 1991, according to ESPN Stats & Information.

Cleveland coach Tyronn Lue isn’t blinking.

”We’re all focused on winning a championship,” Lue said Tuesday before the team flew to California. ”We played our best basketball going into the playoffs. We’ve gotten better and better throughout the course of the playoffs. Our main focus and our main objective is to win a championship Patrick Robinson Jersey , so we can’t worry about what the outside guys are saying and who’s being picked. We know what we have here and what we’re trying to do.”

Cavs vs. Warriors, Part IV: an expected conclusion to an unpredictable season.

Lue said All-Star forward Kevin Love remains in concussion protocol and his status for the series opener is in question. Love sat out Cleveland’s Game 7 win at Boston on Sunday after suffering a head injury when he and Celtics rookie forward Jayson Tatum accidentally banged heads during the opening minutes of Game 6.

Love was replaced in the starting lineup by veteran Jeff Green, who stepped up and scored 19 points as the Cavs completed their comeback after trailing 2-0 and 3-2 in the series.

Love is expected back for the Finals, and Lue needs his experience against the Warriors, who like the Cavs rallied to win the Western Conference finals by taking Game 7 on the road.

There was a moment when it looked as if both Cleveland and Golden State could miss the Finals.

It disappeared quickly,

”They’ve been tested. We’ve been tested,” Lue said. ”They’ve been to Game 7s. We’ve been to Game 7s. We’ve won championships and they’ve won championships, so they understand what it takes and they knew what it took.”

Since the playoffs opened, Cleveland has embraced the ”Whatever It Takes” mantra that began as a catchy organizational slogan and morphed into a way of survival.

The Cavs have twice been pushed to seven games, overcome injuries and gotten much-needed contributions to ease the burden on James from role players Green, Jordan Clarkson and Larry Nance Jr.

However, in this series when every possession will be magnified, Lue will count on four players who have been around since the Cavs first met the Warriors in the 2015 Finals.

And because they won a championship in 2016 together, the core four of James, Love Jeremy Hill Jersey , J.R. Smith and Tristan Thompson share something special.

”Just having these guys here who have been through it, been through the tough times, been through the great times as well, this is a bond that can’t be broken,” Lue said. ”Just reminds me a lot of guys I played with back in the day when you see Horace Grant, Robert Horry, Derek Fisher, just something about winning a championship with those guys that you will never forget, and it’s a bond that can’t be broken.”

While Love has been solid, Smith and Thompson haven’t always come through this season for Cleveland.

One of the streakiest shooters in the league, Smith has had prolonged slumps. Thompson, who missed time with a severe calf injury, wasn’t a factor until Lue started him in Game 7 of the Indiana series.

Lue never lost faith in either player. It’s a trust that can’t be measured.

”I’m always going to stick behind my guys,” Lue said. ”Even when they’re struggling, I just have confidence and a belief that when we need those guys John Lynch Jersey , and we call on those guys, they’ll be ready and they’ll produce. You’ve seen that throughout the course of the playoffs this year and you’ve seen it the last three years, that those guys are up for the challenge. They rise to the occasion. And just because a guy is not playing well, you can’t give up on a guy.

”You gotta give those guys a chance, especially when you’ve been there before with them and you know who they are.”

Unlike the past three Finals, Lue won’t have Kyrie Irving, traded to Boston last summer.

The All-Star point guard was Cleveland’s not-so-secret weapon, the one the Cavs turned to in order to spell James and keep the Warriors off-balance.

”He allowed us to go one on one against the mismatches and can’t nobody stop him one on one,” Lue said. ”We’re gonna miss that, but we’re just going to have to play a different style of basketball without him being here.”

Now that’s a safe bet.

Dallas Cowboys Elite Jerseys
linzhihong18

Postby linzhihong18 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:27 am

CLEVELAND Justin Houston Jersey , Ohio — The Indiana Pacers have in front of them a playoff opponent who they beat in three of four games this season.

No one’s kidding themselves about it, though: The Pacers know playoff LeBron and playoff Cleveland Cavaliers are a whole different beast.

The No. 4 Cavs host the No. 5 Pacers in Game 1 of a first-round series Sunday.

“We all know the playoffs are a different ballgame,” Pacers guard Darren Collison said.

The Cavs swept the Pacers out of the first round last season. Both teams have changed so dramatically since that series so in a sense, little can be taken from it.

Where that line of thinking stalls, though, is at the feet of LeBron James.

James, arguably the most dominant player in the first round of the NBA playoffs, has won 21 games in a row in the opening round (an NBA record). He’s never lost a first-round series (12-0), nor even a Game 1 of any first round. The last time his team lost any game in the first round was May 6, 2012, when the Miami Heat lost by two to the New York Knicks in Game 4.

That series was over the next game.

“We do a great job of getting prepared Anthony Barr Jersey ,” said James, who’s averaging 29 points, 8.8 boards, and 6.9 assists in the first round. “And every team I’ve been on has always been prepared going into the first round of the postseason and I feel like we’re well prepared again.”

Paul George was the Pacers’ best player last season. He was traded to Oklahoma City for Victor Oladipo, who is now Indiana’s best player. He averaged career highs in points (23.1 per game), rebounds (5.2), and assists (4.3).

Domantas Sabonis was another key piece in the George trade. He’s averaging 11.6 points and 7.7 boards, mostly off the bench.

Collison is Indiana’s new point guard. He averaged 12.4 points and led the NBA with a .468 3-point field-goal percentage.

The Cavs’ changes are even starker, perhaps because they’ve undergone two sets of them.

Cleveland traded Kyrie Irving last summer for Isaiah Thomas, Ante Zizic, Jae Crowder Wil Lutz Jersey , and two draft picks. The Cavs also signed Derrick Rose and Dwyane Wade.

On Feb. 8, Thomas, Crowder, Rose, and Wade (and Channing Frye and Iman Shumpert) were all traded away for George Hill, Rodney Hood, Larry Nance Jr. and Jordan Clarkson.

All four of the Cavs-Pacers games took place before those trades.

So if you’re trying to glean anything for this series from what happened in the regular season, don’t.

“They’re moving the basketball, getting up and down the court a little quicker, they’re shooting better as a team,” Indiana forward Thaddeus Young said of Cleveland. “I think they’re better with those things since the trades and they’ve got some really good pieces. But at the end of the day Joe Berger Jersey , they’re still a beatable team.”

James said “I don’t have any concerns” about this series, though he said the Cavs and Pacers were the fourth and fifth seeds, respectively, for a reason.

“Both teams played good ball at times throughout the regular season,” James said. “Obviously their season, from the outside looking in, was more productive than ours because of what they went through in the offseason. But we went through a lot in the offseason as well. It’s a good matchup and we look forward to the challenge.”

The Cavs have been to the last three NBA Finals, but have only four players (James, Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson, and JR Smith) left from the 2016 title team. Four players — Cedi Osman Anthony Averett Jersey , Zizic, Clarkson, and Nance — have never played a playoff game.

And for the first time in his career, Love will be Cleveland’s second scoring option in the playoffs instead of its third.

“We’re going to be a tough team to beat in four games,” Love said. “We have the best player in the world and a lot of guys that are hungry to go out and prove what they can do.”

The San Francisco 49ers have released offensive lineman Zane Beadles.

The 49ers also announced Monday that fourth-round defensive lineman Kentavius Street has signed his rookie contract.

Beadles was replaced as the starting left guard after one game last season because of the acquisition of Laken Tomlinson. Beadles then started the final four games of the season at right tackle.

GM John Lynch called Beadles a "consummate professional" and says he hopes his release in May gives him the opportunity to sign somewhere else.

Beadles started 21 games in two seasons with San Francisco. He hasn't missed a game in eight seasons with Denver, Jacksonville and the 49ers.

Street was drafted 128th overall and is expected to miss the season recovering from knee surgery.

Authentic Womens Dorance Armstrong Jr. Jersey
linzhihong18

Postby linzhihong18 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:35 am

Pro football – actual games – won’t disappear from TV screens Chris Hogan Jersey , mobile devices and the American consciousness once the Super Bowl ends next February.

The Alliance of American Football will kick off the following Sunday. On network television (CBS) as well as through a multitude of free digital platforms.

Yes, spring football. We know, from the USFL to the World League to the XFL, the idea has not worked. Here’s why the Alliance has a strong chance of succeeding: the folks involved.

The Alliance is the creation of Pro Football Hall of Famer Bill Polian, one of the most respected and accomplished executives in NFL history, and Charlie Ebersol, a longtime TV and film producer. Ebersol’s father, Dick, defined NBC Sports’ programming for more than two decades and created ”Sunday Night Football.” Dick Ebersol, who also pioneered NBC’s Olympic broadcasts Paul Hornung Jersey , will serve on the board of directors.

Former players such as Justin Tuck, Hines Ward and Jared Allen will have significant roles in a league the younger Ebersol calls a ”true partnership.”

”That’s the best way a league can perform and will be ultimately the key to success, having an interwoven product,” he says.

”Whenever you have an endeavor that involves the kind of teamwork football involves,” Polian adds, ”it implies a partnership, the need to get their buy-in and do things, particularly in a startup, that represent their best interest … to make sure players know we have their best interests at heart. That is the guiding philosophy.”

Co-founder Polian, who built the Bills Patrick Onwuasor Jersey , Colts and Panthers into Super Bowl teams, will oversee the football side, helped by former player and front office executive J.K. McKay, who has been involved in other startups.

The league will have eight teams – cities and stadia to be announced, though look for complementary sites, not NFL venues, and warmer climates given the February-late April schedule. Rosters will be culled from NFL cuts to the 53-man maximum after preseason, which Polian calls ”the core of our constituency”; collegians who have gone undrafted, including underclassmen who have lost any remaining eligibility; players looking to return to the sport; and free agents from the CFL or elsewhere.

As a single entity, the Alliance will own all contracts and players will be dispersed in a variety of manners. If someone played in the NFL or in college for a Florida team or school Coby Fleener Jersey , he’d likely wind up on a Florida-based franchise, for example. There also will be a mechanism after those allocations for a team interested in a certain player to get his rights. And then coaches of specific teams will have access to a group of players outside the allocations.

A draft of players in late fall after the college season concludes – ”Players who probably are coming off injury or some other situation where they want to perhaps play in our league in order to enhance their draft status,” Polian explains – also is planned.

With an eye on player safety, the Alliance also will eliminate kickoffs. There is a unique plan for onside kicks, with the team wanting to try one instead taking possession at its 35 yard-line on a fourth-and-10 to try one play to keep the ball.

”This eliminates two plays that if you were reinventing the game are plays you would probably leave out,” Polian says.

The three-point stance for linemen, judged by many a dangerous technique, also could be banned.

The preponderance of video reviews by officials won’t be an issue in the Alliance, Polian says. Each coach will be allowed two challenges and that’s it for replay.

And here’s one everybody but a placekicker will love: all extra points are 2-point conversion plays from the 2-yard line.

Ebersol has spent three years putting together the Alliance. He and Polian, backed by the numbers showing America’s passion for the sport Jake Matthews Jersey , see a huge void the league can fill.

”Football is so dominant for six months of the year,” Ebersol says. ”It even hides a number we focused on: millions of fans who stop watching the top five sports in America when football is off the air. Millions of football fans who don’t want to watch other sports.

”And there are 59 million who play fantasy sports, 29 million of them stopped when football ended.

”So what to do to really empower our fans? Fans are investors. They invest time and emotion and money … and what they get in return is the thrill of victory and agony of defeat. We wanted to empower the fans so they will be rewarded for being fans of their team, so fans have a real stake in the league.”

How will they do so?

Ebersol mysteriously says to ”stay tuned.”

Former Steelers defensive back Ron Johnson has died, according to Steelers Depot. Johnson was 62.

A first-round pick in 1978, Johnson won two Super Bowl rings in his seven seasons with the Steelers. He made 13 interceptions during his career, including four in his rookie season.

He also intercepted a pass in the 1978 AFC Championship Game against the Oilers and made three tackles in the Super Bowl XIII win over the Cowboys.

Johnson became the first rookie cornerback ever to start for the winning Super Bowl team. He won another ring the following season, making one tackle and breaking up three passes in the Steelers’ victory over the Rams.

Johnson switched from cornerback to strong safety in 1981 after Donnie Shell was injured. He also played free safety.

Adidas Logan Couture Jersey
linzhihong18

Postby linzhihong18 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:55 am

It took all 1 http://www.buffalobillsteamonline.com/ryan-groy-jersey ,230 regular-season games to decide which 16 teams were going to the NBA playoffs.

Same goes for picking the 36 playoff-bound referees.

The NBA on Friday revealed the officials selected to work the opening round of the playoffs that start this weekend. The league got there with a process including everything from a study of analytics, ratings filed by teams and coaches, the assessments of retired veteran referees and much more.

”It’s definitely a different world to be a part of those who are doing the deciding, instead of those that are being decided upon,” said longtime referee Monty McCutchen, who left the floor this season to become an NBA vice president. ”And there’s a certain growth pattern for me in that regard, having to learn new skill sets and new ways of sort of approaching it.”

The five active officials with the most playoff experience are all headed back to the postseason this year: Ron Garretson, Ken Mauer Kyler Fackrell Jersey , Mike Callahan, Derrick Stafford and Scott Foster have combined to work nearly 1,000 playoff games.

There are three first-time referees selected in Kevin Cutler, Karl Lane and Kevin Scott. If form for rookie playoff refs holds, they’ll do no more than a handful of games.

”Like in most professions you’re given what you can handle at the time – well, you’re not given it, you’ve earned this opportunity that we want you to experience,” McCutchen said. ”I think it is important to point out someone getting in their first year not going to be working 14 of our playoff games. There’s a developmental stage here that they have shown an excellence that warrants them being a part of this.”

Most of the 12 referees who worked last season’s NBA Finals are back in this year’s playoffs Cody Whitehair Jersey , the exceptions being McCutchen and Danny Crawford, both of whom have retired from officiating.

Courtney Kirkland, who was taken off the floor for a week this season after an incident with Golden State’s Shaun Livingston , was selected for the postseason ref roster.

”Are they exhibiting the proper amounts of courage and strength without arrogance? Are they showing humility without weakness? Are they showing the proper amount of resoluteness and firmness to withstand crowd pressure?” McCutchen said, listing some of the things that he and others consider when deciding who gets the playoff call. ”Those are important aspects to being an effective referee.”

The NBA has been stressing better relationships between referees and players for months, and teams do provide some of the feedback that goes into the evaluation process for choosing which officials make the playoffs.

That process used to determine the first-round pool remains in play, as the group gets pared down for subsequent playoff rounds.

”Each referee has a dashboard of thousands of decisions that they’re rated on,” McCutchen said. ”And that gives a very clear picture of where people are being successful.”

Panthers right tackle Daryl Williams tore the medial collateral ligament and dislocated the patella in his right knee Saturday at training camp practice at Wofford College.

The team said there is no timetable for his return.

Williams was engaged with two pass rushers during 11-on-11 team drills when his knee bent back awkwardly. Several players gathered around Williams and others took a knee while the crowd went silent. He was carted off the field.

Rivera said it was difficult for players to resume practice after watching what happened because Williams is so liked.

”We were kind of floating right there Aaron Lynch Jersey , especially on the offensive side,” he said. ”You could feel it and it takes a little wind out of your sails a little bit. But after that period we refocused.”

Williams, entering his contract season, has started 28 games and played in 39 during his three seasons in Carolina. He started all 16 games at right tackle last season. Pro Football Focus ranked Williams as top right tackle in the NFL last season and the third-best offensive tackle overall.

Taylor Moton, the backup right tackle, said Williams is one of his best friends on the team. He immediately took a knee to pray.

”He’s been a great mentor to me, just watching how he plays day in and day out,” Moton said. ”He was a (second-team) All-Pro tackle last year and he means a lot to the team.”

Rivera called the injury ”a tough one Eric Ebron Jersey ,” saying Williams is a ”big part” of the offense.

”We will keep our fingers crossed,” Rivera said. ”In the meantime, Taylor is going to have to step up and take advantage of the opportunity to get better.”

Said Moton: ”Wherever coach puts me I am going to give it my 100 percent best effort. If it’s at right tackle, so be it. I feel comfortable and confident.”

Womens Brian Allen Jersey
linzhihong18

Postby linzhihong18 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:03 am

The Thunder hope they have run into some more good luck in the second round.

Oklahoma City took Virginia guard Devon Hall with the 53rd overall selection in the NBA Draft on Thursday night and Texas-Arlington forward Kevin Hervey four picks later.

The Thunder got contributions last season from 2015 second-round pick Dakari Johnson and 2013 second-round pick Alex Abrines Lane Taylor Jersey , and they hope Hall and Hervey can develop and eventually produce. Thunder general manager Sam Presti liked the fact that both were four-year college players.

”Hall and Hervey are guys that, any time you’re picking in the 50s, the main objective is to try to shift the odds and try to pick a player who can play in the NBA,” Presti said.

The 6-foot-5 Hall averaged 11.7 points, 4.2 rebounds and 3.1 assists per game last season for the Cavaliers, who entered the NCAA Tournament as the nation’s No. 1-ranked team. The stout defensive player shot 43.2 percent from 3-point range last season. He was an All-ACC second team selection.

The Thunder said they watched Hall at the Portsmouth Invitational and had him work out in Oklahoma City.

”When you get guys who have been through it with top teams in the country, playing high-level ACC basketball, you’re happy to add those guys into the program.” Thunder vice president Will Dawkins said.

Hervey, a 6-foot-9 forward with a 7-3 wingspan Walter Payton Jersey , averaged 20.5 points and 8.5 rebounds per game last season and was a first-team All-Sun Belt selection. As a senior, he scored 24 points against Alabama and 24 points against Creighton. He fell two points short of the school’s single-season scoring record.

As a junior, Hervey was the Sun Belt Player of the Year. He finished as the program’s all-time rebounding leader and second in total points scored, field goals and field goal attempts. He set a program record for most career double-doubles.

”With Hervey, he’s somebody that was asked to carry a lot of load,” Dawkins said. ”Offensively, he’s somebody who has some upside.”

Hervey missed 19 games as a sophomore due to a knee injury. Presti believes he’s better than his draft position would indicate.

They will join a team that has an uncertain future. The Thunder had high hopes last season after adding Paul George and Carmelo Anthony in trades to join Russell Westbrook, but the Thunder stumbled early, went 48-34 and lost in the first round of the playoffs. George has a player option on his deal and could leave this summer.

ESPN reported that the Thunder traded for the No. 45 pick Xavier Woods Jersey , Kentucky redshirt freshman Hamidou Diallo. Brooklyn made the pick for Charlotte. Presti said only there was ”potentially some stuff that happened tonight.”

The San Jose Sharks made it a priority to get faster following a loss in the Stanley Cup Final to Pittsburgh two years ago.

The Sharks looked awfully slow and lost at times in the 7-0 rout at the hands of the Vegas Golden Knights in their second-round series opener.

Vegas outhit the Sharks, 48-33.

Vegas had 15 takeaways, San Jose had six.

Vegas blocked 26 shots, the Sharks 13.

San Jose was whistled for 10 penalties; Vegas just five.

”We had a laundry list of issues,” coach Peter DeBoer said. ”We weren’t good, and they beat us. It’s obviously not pretty and we know we have to be better across the board.”

The Sharks don’t have much time, and maybe that’s a good thing. Game 2 is Saturday night.

San Jose won’t have forward Evander Kane, who was suspended one game for cross-checking Vegas forward Pierre-Edouard Bellemare in the head after a whistle late in the third period Thursday night. He was sent off and Joe Pavelski went off at the same time for slashing,

In a video announcing the suspension Jay Novacek Jersey , the NHL department of player safety said Kane’s cross-check ”was not a hockey play” and served no purpose other than to strike an opponent in the head.

”I’m not a dirty player. It was just a forecheck that went into a scrum,” Kane said afterward. ”I just cross-checked him in the arm and unfortunately that rolled up when he extended his arm. There was no intent and I’m glad he wasn’t hurt on the play.”

The game was out of hand by then.

Goaltender Martin Jones, who looked brilliant in the first round by allowing just four goals in a sweep of Anaheim, came into the series with a career .931 save percentage, third best ever among goalies with at least 20 playoff games. He gave up four goals in the first period alone and was pulled after allowing a fifth 3:28 into the second period.

”That was on us as a group and it wasn’t on him,” DeBoer said. ”I wanted to give him enough time that he could feel ready for Saturday but at the same time, you know, not have to stand in there and get embarrassed.”

The Sharks started the series without star center Joe Thornton, who has been out since Jan. 23 with a knee injury Denzelle Good Jersey , and there is no timeline for his return.

The Sharks must figure out a way to solve Marc-Andre Fleury, who stopped 33 shots for his13th career shutout in the playoffs and third this postseason. Fleury made 17 saves in the first period alone, including 10 on the penalty kill, while his teammates were scoring at the other end. San Jose was 6 for 20 on the power play in the opening round against the Ducks but went 0-for-5 against Fleury.

”We have to be better, that’s the message they sent,” DeBoer said. ”And we’ve got to respond to that.”

Adidas Jaden Schwartz Jersey

Return to “[THUG] Thug Life Bitches”