Authentic Roquan Smith Jersey

[THUG] Thug Life Bitches board
linzhihong18

The 23-year-old Mendez

Postby linzhihong18 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:07 am

The Texas Rangers sent rookie left-hander Yohander Mendez back to Triple-A Round Rock on Tuesday for violating team rules.

Mendez was supposed to start Wednesday’s series finale against Kansas City. But right-hander Austin Bibens-Dirkx will get the ball instead.

”It’s not criminal Authentic Marshall Newhouse Jersey , nothing involving MLB or the police,” general manager Jon Daniels said. ”There will be a program that we’ll work with Yohander on.”

Daniels said at least one other player was involved Authentic Antonio Callaway Jersey , but his discipline will be handled in-house.

Second baseman Rougned Odor was scratched from Texas’ lineup for Tuesday’s game against the Royals, but manager Jeff Banister refused to comment on if the benching was related to the incident with Mendez Jimmy Wynn Jersey , which took place after Monday night’s 6-3 victory at Kansas City and away from Kauffman Stadium.

Banister said Mendez will have to merit a return to the majors.

”Part of the development of where we are as a club is upholding a certain level of standards for veterans and young players alike,” Daniels said. ”Part of the development process of young players is on the maturity side as well. I’d say that’s kind of where this one falls.”

The 23-year-old Mendez is 0-1 with a 14.73 ERA in two games with the Rangers this season. He made his first major league start Friday against Colorado and was tagged for six runs and seven hits over three innings in a 9-5 loss.

The Valencia Authentic Vinny Curry Jersey , Venezuela native broke into the majors in 2016. He is 0-2 with a 9.00 ERA in 11 career outings.

Bibens-Dirkx was recalled from Round Rock to replace Mendez. He made two starts for Texas earlier this season, going 0-1 with a 6.55 ERA.

”The rest of it I don’t have any comment Cheap Taven Bryan Jersey ,” Banister said. ”My messaging to the team is what I say to them as a group. I don’t always need my messaging to come out in print. We are a team. There are things that happened inside the team concept. We’ll continue to put the team first in these types of situations. There are standards we want to live by every day and we want to make sure those standards are held in high regard.”

linzhihong18

He also assisted on Horvat’s goal later

Postby linzhihong18 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:14 am

Thatcher Demko couldn’t stop grinning the whole game in his first NHL start despite giving up the tying goals before the Vancouver Canucks won it in overtime.

Alex Edler scored 1:21 into the extra period and Demko finished with 26 saves in the Canucks’ wild 5-4 win over the Columbus Blue Jackets on Saturday.

”I just tried to enjoy it Curt Schilling Jersey ,” the 22-year-old Demko said. ”I had a blast. … Even when they scored on three consecutive shots I was still smiling. It was a lot of fun to be part of it.”

On the winning goal, Edler picked up a loose puck in the Blue Jackets’ end, waited patiently, then beat Columbus goalie Joonas Korpisalo with a shot to the far side.

”I knew we had a 2-on-1,” Edler said. ”I wanted to pass it but it just wasn’t there.”

Jussi Jokinen had a goal and two assists against his former team, and Darren Archibald Youth Jessie Bates III Jersey , Bo Horvat and Nikolay Goldobin also scored for the Canucks, who tied a season-high with their fourth straight win and fifth in six games after a seven-game skid.

The Blue Jackets erased a 4-1 deficit by scoring three goals in 2:37 late in the third period to tie it.

Pierre-Luc Dubois started the comeback with a power-play goal with just under four minites remaining, Zach Werenski pulled Columbus within one with 1:37 left and Cam Atkinson tied it 16 seconds later.

”We’re a team that regardless of the score we are never out of the fight,” said Atkinson. ”We’re still fighting for our lives, so we can’t afford to take our foot off the gas pedal for a second. When we did, it showed.”

Seth Jones had a goal and three assists John Lackey Jersey , Artemi Panari had four assists and Korpisalo finished with 24 saves for the Blue Jackets, who are 12-1-1 in their last 14 games as they try to pass Pittsburgh for second place in the Metropolitan Division.

Columbus coach John Tortorella was happy his team didn’t quit.

”There were a number of guys that struggled, some big guys that struggled, but those last few minutes some big guys stood up,” he said. ”No matter what happened we found a way to get a point.”

Demko, picked 36th overall in the 2014 draft Authentic Darius Leonard Jersey , was called up from Utica of the AHL because backup goalie Anders Nilsson has the flu. He arrived in Vancouver late Friday night, then was in net for the game which started at 1 p.m. Vancouver time.

”My body was pretty confused,” he said. ”I was almost too tired to be nervous.”

Demko looked tight early in the game. Just 19 seconds into the first period Atkinson blasted a shot that hit the crossbar behind him. Four shots hit the post.

”I think the posts are bigger up here than they are in the AHL,” Demko said.

By the second period, Demko seemed more relaxed and looked sharp getting a pad on Atkinson’s shot during a 3-on-1 Columbus breakaway.

”I thought he looked good,” Canucks coach Travis Green said. ”I don’t think he looked out of place. … He’s confident enough to do what he does.”

Jokinen gave Vancouver a 3-1 lead at 5:14 of the third period. He took Jake Virtanen’s pass from behind the net and sent a shot over Korpisalo’s blocker. It was Jokinen’s third goal since coming to Vancouver along with center Tyler Motte at the trade deadline in a deal that sent Thomas Vanek to Columbus.

”Every time you play against your old team you want to show they made a mistake letting you go Kerry Wood Jersey ,” Jokinen said. ”For sure I had extra motivation.”

He also assisted on Horvat’s goal later in the period, giving him five assists and eight points in 11 games with the Canucks.

The Canucks scored goals 1:44 apart in the second period to take a 2-1 lead.

Archibald tied it at 11:53. His shot from the faceoff circle looked to be tipped by a Columbus defenseman. Korpisalo still managed to get a piece of the puck but it went off his glove and into the net. Ashton Saunter, another callup from Utica, earned an assist for his first NHL point.

Goldobin put Vancouver ahead on a pretty give-and-go with Jokinen, scoring his sixth of the season on a sharp-angle shot.

The Blue Jackets opened the scoring at 13:55 of the first period, just seven seconds after Daniel Sedin was called for tripping. Jones scored after taking a pass from Atkinson and ripping a shot from the blue line. Demko looked slow at moving across his crease on the play.

NOTES: Jones’ two-point night gave him 54 points Cheap Mason Cole Jersey , setting a Columbus record for a defenseman. … Blue Jacket D Markus Nutivaara left the game in the second period with an upper-body injury. … Sedin’s 54 penalty minutes is the most in his 17-year career with the Canucks. He had 50 minutes in 2007-08. … The last time Vancouver won four consecutive games was Oct. 20-26.

UP NEXT

Blue Jackets: Host Detroit on Tuesday night.

Canucks: Host Vegas on Tuesday night.

linzhihong18

Pittsburgh dropped two of three last week at Arizona.

Postby linzhihong18 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:24 am

At a time when the Arizona Diamondbacks‘ rotation is in flux Edwin Diaz Jersey , left-hander Patrick Corbin could do well to give them a good start Friday against the Pittsburgh Pirates at PNC Park.

Arizona expects several injured starters to return soon, and roster decisions are coming. Corbin’s spot would not seem to be in jeopardy, but he is coming off some inconsistent performances.

In early May, he was 4-0 with a 2.12 ERA. He goes into Friday’s start with a 6-3 record and a 3.48 ERA and is expected to be matched against Pittsburgh’s Ivan Nova (4-5, 4.42).

Corbin has given up at least five runs in three of his past four starts Jim Thome Jersey , including five against the Pirates at home on June 11.

In his most recent outing, a 5-1 loss to the New York Mets on Saturday, he gave up all five runs on eight hits in six innings.

“Just a couple mistakes there,” Corbin said of the game against the Mets. “If I locate better, different outcome.”

Corbin Authentic Rashaan Evans Jersey , who is 1-2 with a 5.90 ERA in five career starts against Pittsburgh, hasn’t been completely off lately. He has 19 strikeouts in his past 16 2/3 innings.

But against the Mets he could not pinpoint his curveball or his fastball.

“I just thought the pitch sequencing was a little bit off, and I thought there were a lot of fastball mistakes out over the plate that were hit, and they were handled by the Mets,” Arizona manager Torey Lovullo said. “Didn’t really get to the secondary stuff the way he typically does Derek Jeter Jersey , and I think it’s more a product of the game plan and sequencing.”

Lovullo hasn’t lost confidence in Corbin.

“Worrisome? No. Not an issue for me whatsoever. We know that the season is going to have good and bad moments,” he said.

The Diamondbacks (41-33) cruised to a 9-3 win in the series opener Thursday as the Pirates (36-38) lost for the third time in four games.

Pittsburgh dropped two of three last week at Arizona.

Nova was initially scheduled to start Thursday, but the Pirates opted to move everyone back a day when Wednesday’s game against Milwaukee was rained out, rather than do any shuffling with his rotation.

“This group right here has shown the ability to be flexible, to be resilient and also shown some benefits from an extra day (of rest) every now and then Lance McCullers Jersey ,” Pirates manager Clint Hurdle said.

It didn’t pan out that way. Chad Kuhl, who started the opener against Arizona after warming up several times Wednesday when there was false hope that the game against Milwaukee would be played, got rocked by the Diamondbacks for eight runs in two-plus innings.

Nova is coming off two good starts, going 2-0 with a 1.54 ERA since he was removed from the disabled list (sprained finger).

On Saturday, he struggled with his curveball Sandy Koufax Jersey , but it didn’t stop him from allowing just one run and five hits in six innings of a 6-2 win over Cincinnati.

“Even though I walked a couple guys, the fastball command is better than what it was before I hit the DL,” Nova said. “I think I’ve been able to control it a bit better. I think that’s been the key.”

Nova is 1-1 with a 4.00 ERA in three career starts against the Diamondbacks.

linzhihong18

Atlanta’s running game was spotty against

Postby linzhihong18 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:18 am

The Atlanta Falcons nearly won a Super Bowl a year ago behind the NFL’s most potent offense.

It was that side of the ball that ended their chances to get to the big game again.

Atlanta managed only 10 first-half points Martin Kaut Blackhawks Jersey , both coming off Philadelphia turnovers, and lost 15-10 to the Eagles on Saturday. While Philadelphia advances to the NFC championship game, the Falcons (11-7) go home.

”I think that’s certainly something that we have to look at and evaluate this offseason,” Matt Ryan said after concluding a somewhat down season for him in the wake of his 2016 league MVP campaign. ”There were too many times that we were a little bit inconsistent.”

That was exemplified against the Eagles (14-3), who like the Falcons sputtered in the red zone. But Philly got three field goals from Jake Elliott and a touchdown run from LeGarrette Blount.

Most damaging for Atlanta was how it came up empty deep in Eagles territory on its final drive. The Falcons had first-and-goal at the 9 Richard Rodgers Color Rush Jersey , and got to the 2 on fourth down before Ryan’s pass to Julio Jones soared over his head in the end zone.

”Certainly in those situations you want to go to your best players,” Ryan explained. ”You know, obviously rolled to the right and had an opportunity to Julio. It just didn’t work out and that’s disappointing.”

Atlanta was the NFL’s highest-scoring team last season, but its lowest production was in a 24-15 defeat to the Eagles. The offense wasn’t nearly as productive this season, falling to 15th Authentic Isac Lundestrom Jersey , from 33.8 points a game to 22.1.

The Falcons didn’t come close to their season’s average, or to the 26 they put on the board in beating the Rams in a wild-card matchup last weekend.

So while the defense was vastly improved, particularly in the pass rush, the Falcons fell flat with the ball far too many times.

”That’s one of the areas we are dialed in from the beginning of the season to where how we make sure those aren’t field goals and they turn into touchdowns,” coach Dan Quinn said. ”Was there plays that knocked us out? Could we have done better in the run game down there?

”Those are certainly topics we are going to look long and deep into.”

Star receiver Jones had a strong game with nine receptions for 101 yards. He was targeted 16 times.

But he couldn’t get free downfield http://www.patriotsauthorizedshop.com/authentic-jason-mccourty-jersey , except for a 20-yard reception on fourth down on the final drive. For the Falcons to be Super Bowl threats down the road, Jones must be nearly unstoppable.

Atlanta’s running game was spotty against the Eagles, too. Several times, Tevin Coleman had open lanes and got nice gains. On other plays, he and Devonta Freeman didn’t have an inch to run when Ryan handed off.

Coleman Authentic Martin Fehervary Jersey , usually the backup, had 79 yards on 10 carries, with a long of 23. Freeman had only 7 yards on his 10 carries.

In contrast, the Eagles ran for 96 yards and had several big plays on the ground.

Now, the Falcons must cope with a much earlier and nearly as dramatic defeat as what they sustained last February.

”It’s difficult when you get to the playoffs and you’ve put in all the work throughout the year Chris Herndon Color Rush Jersey ,” Ryan said. ”You’re in a competitive game like tonight. There’s a lot of back and forth. It’s disappointing to not get the outcome that you want.

”The finality of it sometimes is difficult, so we’re disappointed for sure.”

linzhihong18

WESTERN CONFERENCE

Postby linzhihong18 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:26 am

Capsules for NBA’s conference finals that start Sunday in the East Martavis Bryant Color Rush Jersey , Monday in the West:

EASTERN CONFERENCE

No. 2 BOSTON CELTICS (55-27, 8-4) vs. No. 4 CLEVELAND CAVALIERS (50-32, 8-3)

Season series: Cavaliers Kenny Young Color Rush Jersey , 2-1.

Story line: Cleveland’s LeBron James is one round away from his eighth consecutive trip to the NBA Finals, and it’s an East finals rematch between two franchises that look incredibly different than they did 12 months ago. Kyrie Irving went from Cleveland to Boston last summer; his season is over because of a knee injury. Isaiah Thomas went from Boston to Cleveland in that deal; his season is over because he’s long moved on from the Cavs. It’s two teams that were written off plenty of times this season, yet here they are again.

How They Got Here: Boston beat No. 7 Milwaukee 4-3 and No. 3 Philadelphia 4-1. Cleveland beat No. 5 Indiana 4-3 and No. 1 Toronto 4-0.

Key Matchup: Boston’s Al Horford vs. Cleveland’s Kevin Love. James is going to be great; that’s a given. The Cavs will need their second-best player to be great as well http://www.packersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-oren-burks-jersey , or else that opens the door for Celtics coach Brad Stevens to preying on weaknesses.

Prediction: Cavaliers in 6.

WESTERN CONFERENCE

No. 1 HOUSTON ROCKETS (65-17, 8-2) vs. No. 2 GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS (58-24, 8-2)

Season series: Rockets http://www.texansauthorizedshops.com/authentic-keke-coutee-jersey , 2-1.

Story line: The matchup seemed inevitable. The Rockets went out and got Chris Paul, with hopes of being the team that ends Golden State’s three-year stranglehold on the Western Conference crown. Houston has the home-court edge, sure http://www.ravensauthorizedshops.com/authentic-hayden-hurst-jersey , but the Warriors have won at least one road game in 17 consecutive playoff series. Golden State is bidding for a third title in four years, and the Rockets are an absurd 50-5 when Paul, James Harden and Clint Capela play in the same game.

How They Got Here: Houston beat No. 8 Minnesota 4-1 and No. 5 Utah 4-1. Golden State beat No. 7 San Antonio 4-1 and No. 6 New Orleans 4-1.

Key Matchup: Golden State’s Kevin Durant vs. Houston’s Trevor Ariza. The backcourt matchup – Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson for the Warriors DaeSean Hamilton Color Rush Jersey , Paul and Harden for the Rockets – will be unbelievable. But Ariza is going to have to find a way to keep Durant in some sort of check, especially it seems like Curry is back to normal after his knee injury.

Prediction: Warriors in 6.

Compiled by AP Basketball Writer Tim Reynolds

linzhihong18

Castillo’s low ERA against

Postby linzhihong18 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:36 am

Chicago Cubs left-hander Jose Quintana did not want to be leave the game his last time out Josh Hader Milwaukee Brewers Jersey , but he did. Cincinnati Reds right-hander Luis Castillo does not want the ball to keep leaving the ballpark against him, but it does.

The NL Central rival Cubs and Reds continue their four-game weekend series at Great American Ball Park with an interesting matchup of two pitchers who have done well against their Friday night opponent yet are struggling of late.

Quintana (6-5) was nearly flawless his last time out against the Reds, limiting them to a Scott Schebler single over seven innings while striking out seven and walking four during a 10-0 victory in the second game of a May 19 doubleheader.

In the first game of that doubleheader, Castillo (4-8) didn’t get the decision as the Reds won 5-4 in 11 innings, but he held the Cubs to one run on six hits despite walking six in five innings. He is 0-0 in two career starts against Chicago with an impressive 0.82 ERA while limiting them to eight hits over 11 innings.

Similarly, Quintana is very good against the Reds Hector Rondon Houston Astros Jersey , going 2-0 with a 2.70 ERA while striking out 16 in 16 2-3 innings over three career starts. He could use another good start Friday, as the Reds ran their winning streak to four games they’ve won seven of nine by overcoming a two-run deficit to beat Chicago 6-2 on Thursday night.

That’s what’s good for the two starting pitchers. Here’s what’s bad.

Quintana is winless in his last three starts, and he was lifted Sunday from a scoreless game against the Cardinals after two runners reached in the sixth. They came around to score against the Cubs bullpen, and Quintana ended up taking the loss as St. Louis went on to win 5-0.

“All the time, I wanted to keep going,” said Quintana Authentic Isac Lundestrom Jersey , who was removed after throwing 86 pitches. “I feel like I pitched really good. It’s a tough game, zero-zero.”

Most of the Reds’ top batters struggle against Quintana

Eugenio Suarez is 1-for-9 (.111), Scooter Gennett is 1-for-8 (.125) and Joey Votto is 2-for-8 (.250).

Castillo also hasn’t been able to win lately, losing his last four starts while giving up an alarming six home runs and 16 earned runs over 20 2-3 innings. His velocity is down from his rookie season a year ago, and his ERA is way up from 3.12 to 5.77.

Too many of his pitches have been going up and out of the ballpark and he leads the NL with 17 homers allowed while going winless since May 24.

In his last start Saturday, a 6-2 loss to the Pittsburgh Pirates http://www.packersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-josh-jackson-jersey , Castillo gave up two homers among his six hits allowed over five innings, one of them on a 93-mph fastball to Elias Diaz. A year ago, Castillo often touched 100 mph with a four-seam fastball that averaged 97.4 mph.

“I’m trying to do my best,” Castillo said through an interpreter. “Every time I go out there, I give up like one or two home runs. I really don’t know what’s happening right now. I’m just going to keep working down in the bullpen (between starts).”

Castillo’s slump, and his apparent velocity drop Josh Rosen Color Rush Jersey , are concerning to the Reds because he was 3-0 in his previous four starts before beginning his slide.

Castillo’s low ERA against the Cubs is reflected in some of their top hitters lack of success against him. Javier Baez is 0-for-5 (.000) and Anthony Rizzo is 1-for-6 (.167).?

The Cubs didn’t do much offensively Thursday, either, as right-hander Matt Harvey (2-5) made the best of his eight starts with the Reds, holding Chicago to two runs and five hits over six innings. He struck out six and walked only one.

“He was really good. He just shut them down,” Reds interim manager Jim Riggleman said. “He’s getting better and better.”

Cubs starter Kyle Hendricks (5-7) breezed through the first five innings without giving up a run but was lifted after walking Suarez with the bases loaded to force in a run. Left-handed reliever Randy Rosario promptly gave up the first career grand slam by the left-handed hitting Jesse Winker, and the Reds added one more run in the inning.

“Some really great at-bats in the inning http://www.saintsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-marcus-davenport-jersey ,” Riggleman said. “And the big hit speaks for itself.”

The loss dropped the Cubs one game behind the Milwaukee Brewers in the NL Central.

linzhihong18

But there’s also promising young talent

Postby linzhihong18 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:43 am

Five games http://www.49ersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-weston-richburg-jersey , five wins. Led by Patrick Kane, the United States has impressed so far at the ice hockey world championship in Denmark.

The U.S. opened with victory over Canada, the tournament favorite seeking a third title in four years and captained by NHL leading scorer Connor McDavid

Chasing its first medal at the tournament since bronze in 2015, the 5-4 win over Canada in a penalty shootout set the pace for the U.S. in Group B, followed by victories against host Denmark (4-0) http://www.jaguarsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-ronnie-harrison-jersey , Germany (3-0), Latvia (3-2 in OT) and South Korea (13-1).

The decision to make Kane captain after a disappointing season with his Chicago Blackhawks has paid off.

The 29-year-old star forward last played at the world championships in 2008, his first season in the NHL and also the last time the Blackhawks missed the playoffs. In the meantime he won three Stanley Cup titles with the Blackhawks and was in the U.S. team at the 2010 and 2014 Olympics.

”It’s a huge honor to represent the United States of America, the greatest country in the world,” Kane said.

He has proved a leader on ice Da'Shawn Hand Color Rush Jersey , scoring three goals and adding nine assists in the first five games at the championship.

Kane was also key to other players being keen to join the team.

”His influence was as a magnet to attract players,” U.S. general manager Bill Zito said.

The team includes game-breakers such as forwards Dylan Larkin of the Detroit Red Wings, Anders Lee of the New York Islanders, Chris Kreider of the New York Rangers and Johnny Gaudreau of the Calgary Flames. Cam Atkinson of the Columbus Blue Jackets has been the team’s leading scorer at the championship with five goals.

But there’s also promising young talent, such as defenseman Quinn Hughes Danny Shelton Color Rush Jersey , a top 10 prospect in the 2018 NHL draft.

”Lot of good players, lot of young guys on this team, so it’s been a fun team to be around,” Kane said.

Kane’s Chicago teammate Alex DeBrincat, who is on the national team after scoring 28 goals in his rookie season with the Blackhawks Brian Allen Color Rush Jersey , praised Kane’s leadership qualities.

”He wants to be the best, he’s always out there to be the best player on the ice,” DeBrincat said. ”For me, it’s taking that mentality and just using it. Everyone wants to be the best but some guys want that so much more and he’s one of those guys.”

Boston Bruins defenseman Charlie McAvoy and Nashville Predators forward Nick Bonino have joined the team to strengthen the roster after the elimination from the NHL playoffs.

With a quarterfinal spot all but ensured, the U.S. faces Norway on Sunday and Finland on Tuesday in their remaining Group B games.

”The most important game is the next one Fred Warner Color Rush Jersey , so we’ll look to continue improving as we get set for Norway,” head coach Jeff Blashill said.

linzhihong18

The procedure could improve his recovery time, he said.

Postby linzhihong18 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:53 am

San Francisco Giants third baseman Evan Longoria has elected to have surgery on his broken left hand Sylvester Williams Color Rush Jersey , hoping that can speed his return to the field.

Longoria was injured Thursday when he was hit in the hand by a pitch from Miami’s Dan Straily. Longoria underwent an examination in Los Angeles on Saturday morning and said surgery was not required.

The procedure could improve his recovery time, he said.

”Hopefully soon after the All-Star break http://www.vikingsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-jalyn-holmes-jersey , I should be back,” Longoria said before the Giants played the Dodgers. ”It shouldn’t be too long before I can start the process of strengthening it. Once the incision heals Authentic John Tavares Jersey , it’s pretty much pain tolerance.”

”It’s best to say six to eight weeks, but I have a hard time telling myself that http://www.cardinalsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-mason-cole-jersey ,” Longoria said. ”I’ll definitely push for some time soon after the All-Star break.”

The surgery will be done Tuesday in Los Angeles by hand specialist Steven Shin and a permanent pin will be inserted in Longoria’s left hand.

The 32-year-old Longoria is batting .246 with 10 home runs in his first season with the Giants, and was tied for the team lead with 34 RBIs.

Longoria was a three-time All-Star in 10 seasons with Tampa Bay before being traded to the Giants last winter.

linzhihong18

He could be back by the end of the week

Postby linzhihong18 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:02 am

Chicago Cubs right-hander Yu Darvish felt soreness in his troubled triceps tendon after a minor league rehabilitation start Monday night.

Darvish hasn’t pitched in the majors since May 20 because of right triceps tendinitis. The Japanese ace threw five sharp innings for Class A South Bend.

”In the triceps there’s likeliness to get more fatigue there http://www.billsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-jeremy-kerley-jersey , especially if there’s a long gap between innings,” Darvish said through a translator while wearing ice packs on his right shoulder and right elbow. ”That’s when I feel fatigue there. Not necessarily pain, but I can’t for sure say there is nothing going on in the tricep zone.”

Darvish http://www.titansauthorizedshops.com/authentic-harold-landry-jersey , who pitched a simulated game last week in Chicago, was set to rejoin the Cubs in Los Angeles on Tuesday. He said his performance was ”not perfect.”

”I will be flying into LA and we’ll be discussing more about the future schedule,” Darvish said. ”It’s not up to me to decide. The coaches and manager will have to watch the (rehab) game and decide. It’s not anything bad. Anyone comes off DL goes through this.”

”It’s day by day Nate Solder Color Rush Jersey ,” he said. ”It differs. I had some anxiety coming into this game as I did in the sim game. The goal today was to pitch through four innings and not have to cut it short early because of pain.”

Darvish allowed one run and three hits – a solo homer by Joey Morgan and two doubles – against West Michigan in the Midwest League game. He struck out five, walked none and threw 57 pitches, 41 for strikes.

”He could be back by the end of the week http://www.buccaneersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-carlton-davis-jersey ,” Cubs manager Joe Maddon said at Dodger Stadium before Darvish had completed his outing. ”He is pitching right now. He is doing really well. He is throwing a lot of strikes. His fastball has been good and his breaking ball has been good so he is getting really close.”

The 6-foot-5 Darvish, who signed a $126 million, six-year contract as a free agent in the offseason http://www.brownsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-antonio-callaway-jersey , has struggled to a 1-3 record with a 4.95 ERA in eight games. He’s twice been on the disabled list, the first time for flu.

Darvish threw an assortment of pitches, with his fastball reaching 94 mph. He ended the fourth with a 62 mph slow curve to strike out a completely fooled Reynaldo Rivera and received high-fives from his teammates when he reached the dugout.

linzhihong18

Martin Jones made 45 saves

Postby linzhihong18 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:24 am

Auston Matthews got the go-ahead goal in the second period Authentic Alexander Alexeyev Jersey , Patrick Marleau scored twice, and the Toronto Maple Leafs beat the Boston Bruins 4-2 on Monday night in Game 3 of their Eastern Conference first-round series.

James van Riemsdyk also scored and Mitch Marner and Morgan Rielly added two assists each ti help Toronto pull to 2-1 in the best-of-seven set. Frederik Andersen stopped 40 shots.

Adam McQuaid and Zdeno Chara had the goals for Boston, Sean Kuraly had two assists, and Tuukka Rask finished with 26 saves.

The Maple Leafs will look to even the series at home in Game 4 on Thursday night.

DEVILS 5, LIGHTNING 2

NEWARK http://www.coltsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-tyquan-lewis-jersey , N.J. (AP) – Taylor Hall had a goal and two assists, setting up Stefan Noesen’s game-winner with 7:05 play, and New Jersey scored four times in the third to beat Tampa Bay in Game 3.

Rookie Will Butcher had a power-play goal earlier in the third to tie the score 2-all, and Blake Coleman and Ben Lovejoy added empty net goals late. Cory Schneider made 34 saves while starting in place of Keith Kinkaid.

Schneider, who seemed to hurt his groin in a collision with Lightning defenseman Ryan McDonagh midway through the final period http://www.titansauthorizedshops.com/authentic-rashaan-evans-jersey , survived a late power play to nail down the win and pul;l the Devils to 2-1 in the best-of-seven first-round series.

Alex Killorn and Steven Stamkos each had a power-play goal and an assist for the Lightning. Nikita Kucherov added two assists, and Andrei Vasilevskiy made 36 saves.

Game 4 is Wednesday night at the Prudential Center.

SHARKS 8, DUCKS 1

SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) – Joonas Donskoi scored one goal and set up another to start a four-goal barrage in the second period and San Jose raced past Anaheim for the third straight game to take a 3-0 series lead.

Donskoi scored and then set up Marcus Sorensen in the opening four minutes of the second period to seize control of the game and series.

Eric Fehr and Tomas Hertl added goals later in the second to turn this all-California series into a rout. Logan Couture had a goal and two assists, Joe Pavelski Quenton Nelson Color Rush Jersey , Evander Kane and Timo Meier scored power-play goals in the third period, for the Sharks, who have outscored the Ducks 14-3 through the first three games of the first-round series.

Martin Jones made 45 saves, the most for a Sharks goalie in a regulation playoff game.

San Jose will look to complete the sweep in Game 4 at home Wednesday night.

Rickard Rakell scored a power-play goal for Anaheim, which has scored three goals all series – including just one at even strength.

AVALANCHE 5 Taven Bryan Color Rush Jersey , PREDATORS 3

DENVER (AP) – Nathan MacKinnon scored twice, including one as part of a three-goal first period and another to chase Nashville goalie Pekka Rinne from the game, and Colorado pulled to 2-1 in the first-round series.

Blake Comeau and Gabriel Bourque also scored in a furious opening period that revved up a pom-pom waving capacity crowd. Gabriel Landeskog was credited with an empty-net goal for the Avalanche, who snapped a 12-game skid against the Predators.

Game 4 is Wednesday in Denver.

MacKinnon’s goal at 4:25 of the second period gave Colorado a 4-0 lead and prompted the Predators to pull Rinne in favor of backup Juuse Saros. Rinne allowed four goals on 15 shots.

Jonathan Bernier stopped 29 shots on a night when the Avalanche finished 0 for 5 on the power play. Ryan Johansen had a second-period goal and Colton Sissons scored another in the third to make it 4-2.

Return to “[THUG] Thug Life Bitches”