Authentic Roquan Smith Jersey

[THUG] Thug Life Bitches board
linzhihong18

“The shoulder

Postby linzhihong18 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:02 am

The Chicago Cubs will try to bounce back from their first loss in more than a week when they host the Cincinnati Reds on Saturday afternoon in the second part of a three-game series at Wrigley Field.

A 3-2 loss on Friday afternoon snapped a six-game winning streak for Chicago (49-36) Tanner Roark Jersey , which failed to score five-plus runs for the first time in nine games. The Cubs are 3-7 against the Reds this season.

Meanwhile, Cincinnati (39-49) will try to keep up its recent hot streak. The Reds have won two straight, five of six and 14 of 18 to rewrite the narrative on a miserable start to the season.

Cubs right-hander Tyler Chatwood (3-5, 4.54 ERA) is scheduled to make his 16th start. He does not have a victory in his past eight outings and is seeking his first win since May 11.

Control has been a problem for Chatwood, who leads the big leagues with 66 walks in 73 1/3 innings. He hopes for better results and his first win against Cincinnati, against whom he is 0-4 with a 4.18 ERA in five career starts. He has walked 17 and struck out 17 in 23 2/3 innings against the Reds.

Meanwhile Authentic Kendall Wright Jersey , Cincinnati will counter with right-hander Matt Harvey (4-5, 4.91), who will make his 15th start of the season and his 11th with the Reds. The 29-year-old has found confidence since arriving from the New York Mets, limiting opponents to two runs or fewer in each of his past three outings.

“It’s nice to finally get into a groove, get into a rhythm, know I can get out of jams when I need to and also be able to go deep into games with consistent velocity and good stuff Cheap DaeSean Hamilton Jersey ,” Harvey said recently to the Cincinnati Enquirer. “When you start feeling healthy, the confidence comes back, for sure.”

Harvey’s renewed effectiveness could make him a trade candidate for an eager contender.

In five career starts against the Cubs, including three at Wrigley Field, Harvey has posted a 2-1 record with a 4.23 ERA. He has walked eight and whiffed 28 in 27 2/3 innings.

Cubs third baseman Kris Bryant, who has been on the disabled list since June 23 because of inflammation in his left shoulder Leonys Martin Jersey , is nearing a return as the weekend approaches. He said he felt good after taking swings in the batting cage Friday, which pleased team president Theo Epstein and others.

“The shoulder, it’s an important joint for the swing, and his swing, and the finish he has,” Epstein said to the team’s official website. “I don’t know that we expected it to (take) this long Shane Greene Jersey , but it’s certainly very legitimate, and he needs to be able to execute his swing. I’m glad today is a good day, and hopefully we’ll have him back sometime soon.

“He really wants to be out there, but any time you have an injury you feel on your swing, you have to be smart about it. He’s been smart about it. He wants to be out there contributing. The fact that guys have stepped up and won some games makes it a little bit easier.”

. Authentic Womens Rashaad Penny Jersey , Jose Ramirez Jersey Womens , Womens Weston Richburg Jersey , Cheap Marc Gasol Jersey ,
linzhihong18

UP NEXT

Postby linzhihong18 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:14 am

Eric Moreland got the most playing time of his career – and he delivered with peak production.

The center Dixon Machado Jersey , starting in place of the injured Andre Drummond and without Blake Griffin in the front court, helped the Detroit Pistons end a disappointing season on a high note with a 119-87 rout of the Chicago Bulls on Wednesday night.

Moreland had career highs with 16 points, 17 rebounds, four blocks and four steals in 41 minutes, and rookie Luke Kennard added a career-high 23 points for Detroit, which won 14 of their first 20 but fell short of the playoffs.

”We also have a resilient group, everybody cares on this team, and everybody just comes to work every day,” Moreland said. ”But even coming out not making the playoffs, I knew everybody would play hard and go into the offseason with our heads high knowing we played hard.”

Anthony Tolliver had 18 points and Henry Ellenson added 14 points and 10 rebounds as the Pistons snapped a two-game losing streak and won for the ninth time in their last 13 games.

”I was really happy with the way we played Authentic Markus Wheaton Jersey ,” Pistons coach Stan Van Gundy said. ”Eric was outstanding. Everybody who played, played well.”

Rookie Lauri Markkanen had 20 points, and Sean Kilpatrick added 14 in his only start of the season for Chicago.

The rebuilding Bulls maintained their seventh position heading into the draft lottery on May 15, losing their fourth straight. It was also Chicago’s 11th loss in 14 games.

”We learned a lot as a team and I learned a lot as an individual,” Markkanen said. ”When I look back now, I don’t know what I was thinking when I was coming in. I know a lot more now, even though it’s only one season. I’m a lot better player than when I was coming in, but I have a lot of work ahead of me.”

Tolliver made his first five shots and also keyed an early 22-4 run as Detroit took a 35-21 lead after one quarter.

The Pistons shot 26 of 45 (57.8 percent), including 10 of 19 (52.6 percent) on 3-pointers, to take a 66-50 halftime lead.

The Bulls had a 13-5 run early in the third quarter and got the margin down to 71-63 after six straight points from Markkanen. But Ish Smith had six points during an 11-0 run that re-established a 20-point margin for Detroit Cheap Preston Brown Jersey , which led by as many as 34 in the fourth quarter.

”Throw this game out,” Chicago coach Fred Hoiberg said. ”It was a team that was a lot of fun to coach. It was a group that whether we were going through good times or bad, they came in with the right approach.”

The final margin of victory was the second-largest of the season for Detroit, behind a 114-80 win on Jan. 10 against Brooklyn.

TIP-INS

Pistons: Starters Reggie Bullock (left knee swelling), Drummond (sore Achilles tendon) and Griffin (right ankle contusion) were again held out with minor injuries. … The Pistons (39-43) finished under .500 for the ninth time in the last 10 seasons.

Bulls: Justin Holiday and Robin Lopez were held out by the Bulls, and injured Kris Dunn, Zach LaVine, Antonio Blakeney, Denzel Valentine, Paul Zipser and Noah Vonleh were on the inactive list. … The Bulls (27-55) finished under .500 for the first time since 2007-08.

EVEN MATCH

Detroit evened the all-time series with Chicago at 129-129.

HOMETOWN HERO

Kay Felder had his first basket for Detroit with a late jump shot Billy Williams Jersey , scoring two points. The Detroit native and former star at nearby Oakland University played 3 minutes in one previous game this season after being acquired Jan. 15 as a two-way player with the Grand Rapids Drive of the G League.

ANOTHER MARK

Markkanen hit three 3-pointers, setting a record with 145 3-pointers made as a rookie, breaking Kirk Hinrich’s franchise mark of 144 set in 2003-04.

The 20-year-old from Finland recently became the fourth Bulls rookie with 1,000 points and 500 rebounds, joining Elton Brand, Michael Jordan and Dave Greenwood.

QUOTABLE

”The Bulls won 72 (in 1995-96), how many games did (Michael) Jordan play? He played 82, all six years. It wasn’t, `We’re five games up, so we need a rest.’ And he seemed to have something left in the playoffs to me Authentic Kareem Martin Jersey ,” Van Gundy said, while holding court for more than 10 minutes in a pregame media session about NBA teams tanking and resting players down the stretch.

On tanking: ”To me, it’s a lack of integrity in your league and a lack of respect for your fans,” Van Gundy said.

Owner Tom Gores said Monday he expects to meet with Van Gundy next week about the future of the franchise.

”I’ve seen enough from our team, in terms of results and the way guys have played, that I know this is a good team if we’re healthy,” Van Gundy said. ”We’re just disappointed. When you get to the end of any year. We had high expectations for this year and to not be in the playoffs and to have it done tonight, it’s disappointing, there’s no question about it.”

UP NEXT

Pistons: Season over.

Bulls: Season over.

. Eric Hosmer Jersey Womens , Authentic Womens Hayden Hurst Jersey , Womens Tracy Walker Jersey , Addison Reed Jersey Womens ,
linzhihong18

It was a great feeling to

Postby linzhihong18 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:25 am

Alex Ovechkin and the Washington Capitals used a fast start to end a perfect road trip.

Ovechkin scored his NHL-leading 45th goal and the Capitals extended their winning streak to four games with a 4-2 victory over the New York Rangers on Monday night.

T.J. Oshie Tim Beckham Jersey , Matt Niskanen and Evgeny Kuznetsov also scored for Washington, which went 3-0 at Detroit, Montreal and Madison Square Garden.

Nicklas Backstrom, who had four assists in a win over Montreal on Saturday, added two more to give him 44 this season. Philipp Grubauer made 28 saves.

”Tonight we got really loose in the second two periods there, they really took it to us,” Oshie said. ”Without Grub, we might be in overtime right now.”

Washington increased its lead to five points over two-time defending Stanley Cup champion Pittsburgh for first place in the Metropolitan Division.

”We’ve still got to keep going and keep getting points every night Authentic Da'Ron Payne Jersey ,” Oshie said.

Lias Andersson scored in his NHL debut and Mats Zuccarello added a goal for the Rangers.

Andersson, at 19 years, 164 days, became the youngest player in team history to score in his NHL debut. He broke the mark set by Mike Allison (19 years, 195 days) on Oct. 9, 1980, at Boston.

”It feels good, obviously Bruce Maxwell Jersey ,” Andersson said. ”It’s always fun to score and especially in your first NHL game, so it was fun.”

The Capitals scored four goals in the first period and cruised from there.

”I think we jumped in right away,” Ovechkin said. ”I think we had pretty good chances in the first couple of shifts. Osh scored, Nisky’s goal is pretty sick. How he scored, it was pretty impressive.”

Oshie gave the Capitals a 1-0 lead 2:50 into the game with his 18th of the season. Backstrom skated the puck into the zone and had three Rangers near him when he passed to an open Oshie at the right faceoff circle and he beat Alexandar Georgiev with a wrister.

Niskanen made it 2-0 just 2:23 later. Kuznetsov skated with the puck at the blue line and sent a backhand pass to Niskanen, who had plenty of time to score his seventh of the season at 5:13

Ovechkin scored on a one-timer on the power play from his favorite spot in the left faceoff circle at 8:54. Georgiev was pulled after allowing three goals on six shots.

Ondrej Pavelec replaced him and made 26 saves. It was Pavelec’s first appearance since Feb. 9 against Calgary.

Kuznetsov finished off the dominant first period with a short-handed goal at 16:39.

”We talked about this road trip,” Capitals coach Barry Trotz said. ”We’ve had really terrible starts. We put a lot of emphasis on the first period, obviously. We were able to get their goaltender out and obviously built a lead.”

Andersson and Filip Chytil gave the Rangers a glimpse of the franchise’s future. Andersson and Chytil Erik Gonzalez Jersey , both 2017 first-round draft picks and centers, were promoted from the team’s American Hockey League affiliate in Hartford on Sunday.

Chytil centered a line with Kevin Hayes and Zuccarello. Andersson centered a line with Jimmy Vesey and Ryan Spooner and got the Rangers on the board. Andersson cut it to 4-1 late in the second period when Vesey worked the puck behind the net and sent a pass to Andersson, who wristed it past Grubauer at 13:16.

”It was a great feeling to see him score his first goal,” Chytil said of Andersson. ”It was something special. We will talk about it tonight. It’s great that he scored his first goal in his first game.”

Chytil assisted on Zuccarello’s 16th goal at 4:26 of the third for his first NHL point.

”Both kids had a good game,” Rangers coach Alain Vigneault said. ”It was an emotional day and an emotional game for them, but I thought they played well.”

NOTES: Devante Smith-Pelly, Shane Gersich and Christian Djoos were scratched by the Capitals. … According to the Elias Sports Bureau, Andersson and Chytil became the first pair of teenagers to get a point in the same game with the Rangers since Dec. 18 Cheap Pernell McPhee Jersey , 1974 (Ron Greschner and Dave Maloney). Chytil played two games earlier in the season with New York. … Henrik Lundqvist, David Desharnais, Peter Holland, Paul Carey and Tony DeAngelo were the healthy scratches for the Rangers.

UP NEXT

The teams play the second half of a back-to-back Wednesday night in Washington.

More NHL hockey: . Authentic Womens Arden Key Jersey , Womens DaeSean Hamilton Jersey , Womens Korey Toomer Jersey , Womens Martavis Bryant Jersey ,
linzhihong18

His last two first-round draft

Postby linzhihong18 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:34 am

Marty Hurney will be calling the shots once again with the Carolina Panthers.

Carolina re-hired Hurney as its general manager on Wednesday Cheap Hayden Hurst Jersey , marking his second full-time stint as general manager. Hurney previously worked for the Panthers from 1998-2012, beginning as GM in 2002. He rejoined the Panthers last July as on an interim basis.

Panthers COO Tina Becker said Hurney did an ”exceptional” job in helping the Panthers to an 11-5 season last year.

Article continues below ...
”Marty’s guidance and vision helped build the foundation for this team, and his work this season was instrumental in returning the team to the playoffs,” Becker said in news release. ”We believe he will continue to craft a roster that will win games and contend for a championship.”

The Panthers reinstated Hurney as interim general manager last week after an NFL investigation found no wrongdoing into charges of harassment by his ex-wife.

Hurney had been on a paid leave of absence during the investigation and had disputed all accusations through his attorney.

Hurney returned to the Panthers in an interim capacity in late July 2017 Cheap Tracy Walker Jersey , prior to the start of training camp after owner Jerry Richardson abruptly fired Dave Gettleman. Gettleman had served as the team’s general manager since 2013 and had helped the Panthers get to the playoffs three times in four seasons behind a team that Hurney largely constructed.

He said he’s excited to be in charge of personnel decisions in Carolina.

”I have always felt a strong connection to this organization and viewed this job as one of the very best in the NFL because of the people here,” Hurney said. ”Mr. Richardson and Tina have been open and honest with me from the beginning, and I am thankful for the trust they have placed in me.”

The Panthers made three playoff appearances, won two NFC South titles Javier Baez Jersey , and played in two NFC Championship games and a Super Bowl under Hurney during his first tenure.

His last two first-round draft choices as general manager – quarterback Cam Newton and linebacker Luke Kuechly – both won NFL Rookie of the Year honors. Newton went on to become the league’s MVP in 2015 leading the Panthers to a 17-2 season, while Kuechly was named NFL Defensive Player of the Year in his second season.

Hurney also traded for tight end Greg Olsen and hit home runs on draft picks like center Ryan Kalil.

He also made a few mistakes along the way, including overpaying to keep some veteran players and trading up to get wide receiver Armanti Edwards from Appalachian State, a move that never panned out.

”I gained a lot of perspective being away and then back in an interim role last season Tony Wolters Jersey ,” Hurney said. ”I feel that I am the best person to help (coach) Ron (Rivera) and this team moving forward. We have a really special core of players in place, and I’m extremely excited about the direction we are headed.”

The Panthers went 11-5 last season with Hurney as their interim general manager, but lost in the wild card round of the playoffs to the New Orleans Saints.

. Womens Deadrin Senat Jersey , Womens Robert Golden Jersey , Womens Trenton Cannon Jersey , Womens Rasheem Green Jersey ,
linzhihong18

with Houston scrambling and contesting at a fevered pitch.

Postby linzhihong18 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:49 am

HOUSTON — Any lauding of the Houston Rockets‘ resilience in Game 4 on Tuesday at Oracle Arena begins with an acknowledgment of their defense Chipper Jones Jersey , with cliched adjectives serving the general purpose of explaining how they overcame a double-digit, fourth-quarter deficit to claim victory and square the Western Conference Finals before the series relocated back to Toyota Center.

But for a series rife with adjustments, the truth of how Houston salvaged its championship aspirations lies within the minutiae. Methodically and stubbornly, the Rockets have invited the Warriors to play their brand of isolation basketball, influencing Golden State for long enough stretches to temporarily secure advantages with a style of play that blatantly benefits Houston.

The fourth quarter of Game 4 offered a prime example. The Warriors claimed their largest lead of the contest at 82-70 when Stephen Curry assisted on a Shaun Livingston dunk at the 10:45 mark. That play produced the 14th and final assist of the evening for Golden State.

“We scored 12 points,” Warriors coach Steve Kerr said of the fourth period. “So it’s not like we were getting great shots either.

“It was sort of trench warfare. It was just everybody grinding it out, a lot of isolation. I guess this is the modern NBA. But the only way you can do this and win is you have to have great one-on-one players. You’ve got to have great defenders, two-way guys Marwin Gonzalez Jersey , and we do and they do. And so, it just becomes a one-on-one battle with all the switching, and they did a great job of it.”

The Warriors paced the NBA in assist percentage (68.5) during the regular season. The Rockets, conversely, ranked 22nd at 55.7 percent, relying on the isolation brilliance of James Harden and Chris Paul. And while Golden State features two exceptional one-on-one talents in Kevin Durant and Curry, isolation basketball doesn’t reflect the Warriors’ offensive identity.

The Warriors’ 14 assists in Game 4 represented a series low. Their 48.2 assist rate in the series is worse than the Rockets’ assist percentage (49.3), a remarkable and surprising development. The final period on Tuesday revealed Golden State at its most unrecognizable and disjointed.

“I think we just got a little rushed Cheap Martavis Bryant Jersey ,” Curry said. “I think some of the mix-ups we had on defense affected our energy on the offensive end. And credit to them: We know they’re doing a lot of switching and trying to force us into one-on-one-type situations, but that’s no excuse to not get the ball moving, trusting what we do best. And whether it’s the first quarter, second quarter, or crunch time in the fourth, we got to be us. And that’s going to be the adjustment for Game 5.”

With Game 5 set for Toyota Center on Thursday, the Rockets have a clear understanding of their most immediate mission. Their season-long defensive might has served them well during crucial spans against the Warriors, with Houston scrambling and contesting at a fevered pitch.

The moments when the Warriors get rolling offensively have been harrowing for Houston Clayton Kershaw Jersey , yet the Rockets mustered the gumption in Games 2 and 4 to claw back into contention behind their defense. When Golden State threatened to run off to a 3-1 series lead, Houston was unbowed.

“These are the moments that we spend all that time for,” Paul said. “Mental toughness is just as important as physical toughness, and I think guys on our team showed that.”

That level of perseverance wasn’t attached to the Rockets’ collective identity or aligned to Harden individually. But in Game 4, Houston finally won at Oracle Arena and snapped the Warriors’ 16-game home postseason winning streak. After falling to the Warriors in five games in consecutive postseasons, the Rockets have finally cleared one hurdle. Another one awaits.

“We came a long way,” Harden said. “Obviously new personnel but we came an extremely long way, and we’ve been talking about it all season long (starting in the) summertime: put ourselves in the best position Alex Wilson Jersey , and we’re doing that. And so, another opportunity Game 5, we’ve got to come out and take advantage of it. Simple.”

. Adidas Corey Crawford Jersey , Cheap LaMarcus Aldridge Jersey , Derek Carr Jersey , Stephen Piscotty Jersey Womens ,
linzhihong18

DEJA VU

Postby linzhihong18 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:16 am

Jed Lowrie didn’t need a home run this time. A single up the middle was plenty.

Lowrie drove in the tiebreaking run in the top of the ninth inning for a second straight game Authentic DJ Chark Jersey , and the Oakland Athletics rallied from six runs down to beat Detroit 9-7 on Tuesday night, handing the Tigers their seventh straight loss.

A day after his ninth-inning homer gave the A’s a victory at Detroit on Monday, Lowrie singled home Matt Joyce to break a 7-all tie.

”I’m trying to, bottom line, get the guy over – by hitting a groundball to the right side Archie Bradley Jersey ,” Lowrie said. ”He left a two-seamer over the middle of the plate and I was able to drive it back up the middle.”

It was Lowrie’s fourth hit of the night. Joyce had doubled off Shane Greene (2-5) to lead off the ninth. Lowrie also came in to score an insurance run on a single by pinch-hitter Dustin Fowler.

Detroit led 6-0 after three innings.

Chad Pinder and Lowrie hit consecutive homers in the fifth for the A’s, who extended their record streak to 27 straight road games with a home run.

Ryan Buchter (2-0) pitched a scoreless eighth for Oakland, and Blake Treinen finished for his 19th save in 21 chances.

The Tigers scored four runs in the first. Nicholas Castellanos hit an RBI double, and Niko Goodrum drove in two runs with a double of his own. James McCann’s RBI single made it 4-0.

Dixon Machado added a two-run triple in the third for Detroit.

Oakland starter Frankie Montas allowed six runs and eight hits in three innings.

Blaine Hardy was breezing along for the Tigers until he gave up three unearned runs in the fourth. First baseman John Hicks mishandled a throw for an error with two outs. Mark Canha followed with an RBI double, and Jonathan Lucroy added a two-run double to make it 6-3.

”That’s a play that I should make every time Denard Span Jersey , but I didn’t come up with the ball,” Hicks said. ”I didn’t say anything to Hardy at the time – I just wanted to let him pitch – but I’m going to apologize, because I stuck him with three runs that he didn’t deserve.”

Hicks rebounded a bit with an RBI single in the bottom of the fourth, but Hardy didn’t retire a batter in the fifth. Pinder hit a two-run homer, and Lowrie followed with a solo shot to make it 7-6. Hardy was taken out after a walk to Khris Davis Kerry Wood Jersey , and Buck Farmer came on in relief and shut the A’s out for two innings.

Oakland finally tied it in the seventh. With rain coming down hard at times, Detroit reliever Louis Coleman had all sorts of problems. He got only one out and allowed a single and two walks. Alex Wilson took his place with the bases loaded and allowed a run-scoring grounder by Matt Olson.

Hicks struck out with the bases loaded to end the eighth.

STRONG IN RELIEF

After Montas went only three innings, the A’s were able to get back in the game with the help of relievers Chris Hatcher and Emilio Pagan. They held Detroit to only one run over the next four innings.

”Some guys really came up big, especially Pagan and Hatcher with the two innings (each),” A’s manager Bob Melvin said.

DEJA VU

Greene took the loss for a second straight game.

”My frustration level is maxed out right now Authentic Mike McGlinchey Jersey , but as long as the sun is shining when I wake up tomorrow, I’ll be OK,” Greene said. ”My confidence is there, even though I’m really frustrated.”

TRAINER’S ROOM

Tigers: LHP Daniel Stumpf, on the disabled list with ulnar nerve irritation Cheap Troy Niklas Jersey , made a rehab appearance Monday night with Triple-A Toledo. He threw 1 2/3 hitless innings against Indianapolis.

UP NEXT

Oakland LHP Sean Manaea (7-6) takes the mound Wednesday night against Detroit RHP Mike Fiers (5-4). Manaea is 2-0 this month with a 2.81 ERA.

linzhihong18

Boosting offensive production

Postby linzhihong18 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:26 am

Restless nights became common for Donovan Mitchell during his rookie season.

Mitchell worried about being able to make the playoffs and he worried about whether he was doing enough of the right things to get the Utah Jazz there.

”There would be nights where I just couldn’t fall asleep Authentic Shaquem Griffin Jersey ,” Mitchell said. ”I’d just be in bed and couldn’t sleep because I was thinking about it. This is crazy how all this has come together to be honest.”

Crazy sums up how the season played out for Mitchell and the Jazz.

Few NBA teams have ever experienced as dramatic an in-season turnaround as Utah. The Jazz fell to 19-28 in mid-January and seemed headed for a lottery pick rather than a playoff spot. Things changed dramatically once Rudy Gobert came back from a knee injury and Mitchell emerged as the team’s top playmaker on offense.

The Jazz won 29 of their final 35 regular-season games to claim a playoff spot. They beat Oklahoma City in six games to reach the Western Conference semifinals, where they lost 4-1 to the Houston Rockets.

”There was a good team in there somewhere, we just didn’t know to what degree Youth Robert Golden Jersey ,” Jazz general manager Dennis Lindsey said Wednesday as the team prepared to head into the offseason. ”It took us a while to figure out things.”

Mitchell emerged as a true star during the journey. He set multiple franchise rookie records and finished the season leading Utah in scoring at 20.5 points per game. Mitchell also developed an ability to take over games offensively late in the season, giving the Jazz a boost at critical times.

Like he did during his rookie season, Mitchell aims to set the pace during offseason development. He is pushing himself to become an All-Star Authentic Chukwuma Okorafor Jersey , a top defensive player and even an MVP at some point.

”You can ride the wave and be complacent. I’ve never been that way,” Mitchell said.

With Utah returning much of its young core next season, the Jazz are focused on making internal improvements to help those players reach their full potential. Utah has only four players 30 years old or older on the roster and only one Authentic Markus Wheaton Jersey , Joe Ingles, is in the starting lineup.

Here are other things to ponder going into the Jazz offseason:

FAVORS FREE AGENCY

At one point, it seemed like a sure thing that Derrick Favors would go elsewhere when he became a free agent after the season. Now such an outcome isn’t so certain. Favors bounced back after a pair of injury-plagued seasons and averaged 12.3 points and 7.2 rebounds and accepted a more complementary role this season. Bringing Favors back will still be tough. The demand could be robust for Favors and Utah may opt to bring in a stretch four rather than pair Favors and Gobert in a spacing-challenged frontcourt again.

EXUM’S HEALTH

Retaining Dante Exum is going to be a priority. Exum enters free agency as a player with tantalizing skills whose development has been slowed by injuries. He missed all but 14 games this season after suffering a preseason shoulder injury. Still Authentic Malik Jefferson Jersey , Exum averaged a career-best 8.1 points on 48.3 percent shooting and showed an ability to be a lockdown defender. The Jazz are willing to gamble he can stay healthy and develop into their point guard of the future.

SCORING PUNCH

Boosting offensive production will be an area of emphasis for the Jazz. Utah emerged as a strong defensive team. But the Jazz lacked many consistent options beyond Mitchell when it came to players who could create their own shot. The Jazz will need to shore up an offense that generated 104.1 points per game – ranking 19th out of 30 NBA teams.

NON-GUARANTEED CONTRACTS

Utah could bring a radically different second unit back for next season. Thabo Sefolosha, Jonas Jerebko and Ekpe Udoh all enter the second year of two-year deals. All three are cap-friendly deals but they’re not guaranteed until July, giving the Jazz some flexibility to make some upgrades if the right pieces are available.

CROWDER’S SHOOTING

Jae Crowder joined Utah at the trade deadline and gave the Jazz a much-needed physical wing defender. Crowder struggled with his shot at times while learning the offense on the fly. He shot just 38.6 percent from the field in 27 regular-season games with Utah and it dipped to 32.4 percent in the postseason. Crowder’s shot will need to improve considerably for him to become a consistent sixth man for the Jazz.

linzhihong18

Stanton signed on Friday

Postby linzhihong18 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:35 am

The Cleveland Browns continued their quarterback makeover Youth Daniel Kilgore Jersey , signing free agent Drew Stanton to a two-year contract.

The veteran is expected to back up Tyrod Taylor, recently acquired in a trade with Buffalo. Cleveland is also expected to draft a quarterback with the No. 1 overall pick in this year’s draft.

Stanton signed on Friday. He gives the Browns experienced depth and protection in case Taylor gets injured.

Since the end of their 0-16 season in 2017 Authentic Will Hernandez Jersey , the Browns have traded former starters DeShone Kizer and Cody Kessler, obtained Taylor and added Stanton Pedro Martinez Jersey , who is entering his 12th NFL season.

The 6-foot-3, 226-pounder has made 17 career starts while playing for Detroit Jake Lamb Jersey , Indianapolis and Arizona. Stanton spent the past four seasons with the Cardinals. Stanton is 11-6 as a starter and has passed for 4,059 yards and 20 touchdowns.

Cleveland also signed wide receiver Jeff Janis Cheap Tre'Quan Smith Jersey , who had 17 receptions in four years with Green Bay.

linzhihong18

Maurice is as much of a student as a teacher,

Postby linzhihong18 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:45 am

Gerard Gallant and Paul Maurice do not know each other well despite having their NHL coaching careers overlap for several years.

The men behind the benches for the Vegas Golden Knights and Winnipeg Jets Reggie Jackson Jersey , though, both have led their teams into the Western Conference final after following long, winding paths.

”It’s quite a story for both of them,” Hall of Fame coach Scotty Bowman said in a telephone interview.

Gallant was fired by the Florida Panthers with a winning record just 21 games into the 2016-17 season, leaving him to catch a cab outside the arena in Raleigh Authentic Kendall Wright Jersey , North Carolina, after his belongings were unloaded from the bus.

Maurice was fired by the Carolina Hurricanes twice. The second time was after just 25 games of the 2011-12 season.

They will match wits Wednesday night in Game 3 when Vegas hopes home ice gives it an advantage in the deadlocked series.

Gallant was infamously relieved of his duties with the Panthers, a season after being a finalist for coach of the year, because of philosophical differences between analytics-minded management and the old-school coach.

”He was left on the curb,” Golden Knights forward James Neal said.

Vegas center Jonathan Marchessault was on the bus when news broke that Florida had fired its coach.

”It was kind of out of nowhere Youth Malik Jefferson Jersey ,” he recalled.

And it worked out very well for Gallant and a team that also came out of nowhere.

The coach discarded by the Panthers has led a collection of castoffs to a stunningly successful expansion season.

”It’s a perfect fit,” Marchessault said.

If the straight-shooting coach can help Vegas win three more games, he’ll join Scotty Bowman as the only coaches to lead a first-year expansion team to the Stanley Cup final. Bowman did it 50 years ago with the St. Louis Blues, and the Hall of Famer is rooting for Gallant.

”It’s a nice story because he deserved a better fate in Florida,” Bowman said. ”People felt bad for him the way it happened in Carolina. I know there were some teams thinking about hiring him before Vegas did.”

Gallant won a career-high 51 games this season J. D. Martinez Jersey , his seventh in the league.

Likewise, Maurice had his best season with what he said has been his best team. He won a career-high 52 games in his 20th year as an NHL coach. He’s three wins away from advancing to the Stanley Cup final for a second time. In 2002, the Bowman-led Red Wings beat Carolina and hoisted the Cup.

Maurice broke into the league as a coach in 1995 with the Hartford Whalers, who moved to Carolina two years later. After he was fired the first time by the franchise, he lasted just two seasons and was 10 games over .500 in a pressure-cooker job with the Toronto Maple Leafs.

Winnipeg hired him to lead its franchise with 35 games left in the 2013-14 season. The Jets were patient enough to let him guide a young team he took to the playoffs only once – without winning a game – before their breakout performance this season.

When Winnipeg opened the postseason with a win over Minnesota Jose Ramirez Jersey , it was Maurice’s first victory in the playoffs since 2009 during his second stint with the Hurricanes. It reinforced a perspective he gained with two decades in the world’s top hockey league, knowing very well how hard it is to win in a league that may have more parity that any other in North American professional sports.

”What I’ve learned – the short answer is – it’s special,” Maurice said.

Maurice is as much of a student as a teacher, evolving as a communicator after having language barriers with players while coaching in Russia and learning to show perhaps 10 video clips to his players instead of 100 after coaching in the World Cup of Hockey.

”He’s intense in games, but when we aren’t playing he’s pretty laid-back Cheap Darius Leonard Jersey ,” Winnipeg forward Andrew Copp said. ”He’s been in a pretty good mood, cracking some jokes in meetings lately. It shows his confidence in our team. It’s nice to have a coach behind the bench who doesn’t panic. He has an air of confidence and we carry that mentality, too.”

linzhihong18

REBOUND ROUT

Postby linzhihong18 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:53 am

Ben Simmons and Joel Embiid certainly aren’t acting like playoff first-timers Cheap Los Angeles Chargers Hoodie , and JJ Redick provided the veteran leadership that Philadelphia so desperately needed.

The 76ers might very well be the NBA’s team of the future.

And that future might be starting sooner than many envisioned.

Simmons was the first rookie to since Magic Johnson in 1980 to have a playoff triple-double, Redick led Philadelphia with 24 points and the 76ers moved one win from the second round by topping the Miami Heat 106-102 on Saturday to take a 3-1 lead in their Eastern Conference first-round series.

”I’m shocked that we won this game,” 76ers coach Brett Brown said. ”We really didn’t have a right to win the game.”

Here’s why he said that: His team turned the ball over 27 times, shot 7 for 31 from 3-point range and trailed by 12 late in the third quarter in an extremely hostile environment against a desperate opponent.

Despite it all, the 76ers were unfazed.

Philadelphia turned a 10-point deficit into a seven-point lead with a 19-2 run that ended midway through the fourth quarter, then absorbed the best shot Dwyane Wade could throw at the 76ers in the final minutes before heading home with a chance to close the Heat out in Game 5 on Tuesday.

Wade led all scorers with 25 points off the Heat bench, 12 of them coming in the fourth. But it wasn’t enough.

”They don’t let you off the hook,” Wade said Jimmie Foxx Jersey , tipping his cap to the 76ers. ”You make one mistake, or you take your foot off the gas for one second, they make you pay.”

Wade doesn’t have a contract for next season. He’s said if he plays, he’ll be back with Miami – though there’s no guarantees.

And that means Saturday might have been his last home game in a Heat uniform. If he knows what the future holds, he didn’t offer any hints.

”I’m focused on the next game, trying to win that one,” Wade said.

Simmons became the first rookie since Magic Johnson in 1980 to post a playoff triple-double – 17 points, 13 rebounds Fred Lynn Jersey , 10 assists. Joel Embiid finished with 14 points and 12 rebounds for Philadelphia.

”We took care of business,” Embiid said.

Wade carried the comeback effort, with the Heat down six and less than 2 minutes left. His three-point play cut the margin in half and his next two field goals got Miami within one each time.

The Heat got no closer.

Goran Dragic scored 20, James Johnson had 15 and Hassan Whiteside finished with 13 points and 13 rebounds for Miami, which now needs to pull off some history. The Heat have erased a 3-1 deficit only once, in 1997 against New York.

”We all feel that we’re this close,” said Heat coach Erik Spoelstra, holding his thumb and index finger maybe a millimeter apart. ”That’s what makes this game tough. They made bigger plays than us in the fourth quarter.”

Miami held slim leads at the half – 2-0 in players who went to the locker room injured Authentic Armani Watts Jersey , 4-0 in stitches received, 61-56 on the scoreboard.

A wild scene was the story of the second quarter. Philadelphia’s Dario Saric was driving from the right wing and had his dribble knocked away by Justise Winslow, and four players wound up on the floor as they went for the loose ball. Josh Richardson took the worst of it, getting slammed into by Embiid. Richardson stayed down for more than a minute, eventually getting helped to his feet and to the Miami locker room.

Hardly anyone noticed.

All eyes were on the other end, where Dragic was shoved to the floor by Robert Covington. James Johnson – a black belt and MMA fighter – took exception and went toward Covington, so Simmons came in for a few words.

”He was protecting his guy,” Covington said of Johnson.

”Physical Larry Doby Jersey , competitive basketball,” Spoelstra called it all.

The 76ers kept hitting Miami in the second half too, albeit on the scoreboard. And now Tuesday awaits, with Philadelphia – coming off a Super Bowl title and Villanova’s NCAA crown – on the brink of another celebration.

”We’ve got to finish it,” Simmons said.

TIP-INS

76ers: Embiid went out for a play in the fourth quarter without his mask, drawing a foul, then getting the mask back on. … Philadelphia finished with 27 turnovers, 17 of those in the first half – after not having more than 14 in any of the first three games of the series.

Heat: Winslow needed four stitches and Richardson bruised his left shoulder in the second-quarter physicality. … Richardson had a Heat playoff record seven steals. … Miami started 1 for 6 from the foul line Authentic Mason Rudolph Jersey , and finished 13 for 25.

REBOUND ROUT

Philadelphia dominated the backboards, 57-43 and extending possessions time and time again with 17 offensive rebounds.

SECOND HALVES

Philadelphia has outscored Miami after halftime in all four games: 74-43 in Game 1, 61-57 in Game 2, 65-44 in Game 3 and 50-41 on Saturday.

UP NEXT

Game 5 is Tuesday night in Philadelphia.

Return to “[THUG] Thug Life Bitches”