Seattle Seahawks Jersey

huangjian123

Seattle Seahawks Jersey

Postby huangjian123 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:53 am

If you haven’t heard Levine Toilolo Jersey , LeBron James will once again become a free agent. With plenty of speculation that he’ll join the L.A. Lakers, one of the local NFL teams has gotten in on the act.

“We’ve been ready for #LABron,” the L.A. Rams posted on Twitter, with a photo that includes James and team owner Stan Kroenke.

It’s no surprise that the Rams, which have developed a quick and sizable lead over the Chargers within the market they share, would be embracing locally-relevant sports causes. Deep down, however, does either team really want to see the Lakers: (1) add one of the greatest players of all time; and (2) become dominant again?

There are only so many dollars and hours that L.A. fans can devote to following sports, and if the Lakers rise again Youth Chris Kunitz Jersey , that would likely take away from the money and time spent following the Rams and/or the Chargers.

Every team in any given market wants to be the first team anyone thinks of when hearing the name of the city. In the 1980s, it was the Lakers, even with the Rams and Raiders in town. And just as the Rams could be closing in on taking over, LeBron would likely put the Lakers right back where they once were, eclipsing the town’s football, baseball, and hockey teams.

49ers linebacker Reuben Foster will find out this week if he is going to stand trial on domestic violence charges and the chance that the trial will happen seemed to drop when his ex-girlfriend recanted her accusations during a hearing last Thursday.

Even if Foster avoids prosecution on those domestic violence charges, he still has a June court date related to a marijuana arrest that could lead to league discipline during the 2018 season and the events of the offseason have led some to question whether the 49ers can count on him. New teammate Richard Sherman, who accompanied Foster to an earlier court hearing Authentic Kyzir White Jersey , believes things will work out well.

“You know, I’ve had conversations with him,” Sherman said to Michael Robinson of NFL Media. “Obviously he knows mistakes have happened in the past and he’s trying to move past it. He’s doing his best to deal with聽the situation聽the best he can. Basically, he’s an incredible young man. We’re all human beings and I think that’s what society forgets — that we all make mistakes. These young men are under a microscope that most people don’t have to deal with. And, obviously, he’s handling it the best he can, but I’m trying to do my part to just be a good teammate and be there for him in any way I can. And I think he’s going to be fine.”

A ruling about Foster’s trial is set to be announced on Wednesday.

Return to “General”