Find good work in USA?

linhui95

Odell Beckham Jr. says more than a couple of people

Postby linhui95 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:22 am

scoffed last week when he said the New York Giants could win their final eight games and make the playoffs.The NFL’s highest-paid receiver knew it was a long shot when he made the statement and little has changed since the Giants beat the San Francisco 49ers 27-23 on Monday night. It’s just seven games now.Still White Kareem Martin Jerseys , Beckham was not backing off the idea Thursday before the Giants (2-7) practiced for Sunday’s game at MetLife Stadium against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-6).“I don’t know what makes me not believe it,” Beckham said. “That’s just the goal. Same thing I said before the season, the goal is to win a Super Bowl. It’s always going to win a Super Bowl. If you’re just here to have fun or whatever else, I don’t think you should be here. The goal is to win every game. I’m trying to win. If we play 16, I’m trying to win 16. Win the four in the playoffs, and win the Super Bowl. You never want to lose.“My mentality is going to be win these last seven games, no matter who believes it or what’s said, or anything like that,” Beckham added. “That’s going to be my goal.”Coach Pat Shurmur doesn’t mind his players talking about running the table.“I think he is just giving you his long-range approach,” Shurmur said. “If you ask him, he will tell you he is putting all his energy into playing Tampa. That’s the challenge. We have to stay in the moment. We have to keep the noise out, and that’s the same whether you win or lose a game.”The Giants have done a lot of losing the past 1陆 seasons. They have won five of 25 games and not won two straight since December 2016.Still, the upcoming schedule is not horrible. The Giants don’t have games against any of the NFL’s dominant teams: the Rams, Chiefs, Saints, Chargers, Patriots or Steelers.Of the seven games left, Chicago (6-3), Washington (6-3) and Tennessee (5-4) have winning records. Indianapolis, Philadelphia and Dallas are 4-5, although the Eagles and Cowboys beat the Giants this season.So there is a chance, slim as it may be.“I don’t think it’s crazy to think that way at all,” rookie running back Saquon Barkley said. “I think that’s what we all feel in this locker room, we all feel on this team. We’re more than capable of doing that, but we’re not na茂ve to the fact that it’s a long season and you can’t really think, oh Kareem Martin Jerseys 2019 , we got to win eight games, because that’s not the mindset. That’s what we want to do, but the mindset is taking care of every single day and every single game, one day at a time.”NOTES: Running back Jonathan Stewart, who has been on injured reserve since Sept. 28 with a foot injury, has been designated for return/returned to practice. The Giants have until Dec. 6 to decide to either activate him or keep him on injured reserve for the remainder of the season. He is not eligible to return to the active roster until Nov. 26. With the New York Giants back to work today, here are a couple of quick thoughts about the second half of the season.Moving on from Eli Whether you still believe Eli Manning can play at a functional level or not, it is apparent that at some point soon the Giants have to begin the process of moving on. The San Francisco 49ers, the Giants’ opponent next week on Monday Night Football, provide an example of why. The 49ers, like the Giants, are a bad football team. They are 2-7 with no hope of making the playoffs. Yet, there seems to be optimism around the 49ers. Part of that might be because the long-term future with Jimmy Garappolo, currently out for the season, is brighter. Part because of what Nick Mullens did last Thursday in his NFL debut, leading a 34-2 rout of the Oakland Raiders. Pat might be because it’s obvious the 49ers seem to have a path and a plan for a better future.That, honestly, is the best argument for moving on from Manning. The air around the Giants is stale. The narratives are all negative. They are about the mistakes of the past. The mistakes of the present. We keep having the same conversations over and over.No one knows if rookie Kyle Lauletta is the long-term answer. He might be the next Nathan Peterman, the hapless Buffalo Bills second-year quarterback. He might, in a best-case scenario, be Case Keenum. He’s probably not the future. I wrote when the season began that if the 2018 Giants weren’t good, if they didn’t make the playoffs, they really couldn’t go forward with Manning beyond this year. That, sadly and obviously, is where things are.The Giants have to start pointing to the future. Getting Lauletta some snaps eventually is the beginning of that future. His presence in the lineup, whenever it happens White Cody Latimer Jerseys , at least changes the conversation. It freshens the air. Right now, this going nowhere Giants organization needs that.A word about the Nate Solder signingBoth Dan and Chris were critical on Monday of the Giants’ free-agent signing of left tackle Nate Solder [Dan here | Chris here]. I have said this a number of times, but what choice did the Giants really have other than keeping Ereck Flowers at left tackle? I’m sure that would have gone over well with the fan base.Solder was an overpay at $62 million ($34.8 million guaranteed) for four years. That much was obvious the second the news Solder would be a Giant was reported. If you think the Giants don’t know they are overpaying for Solder, then you just don’t understand the business of free agency. When you have no real choice but to dip into the market and play in the deep end of the pool, you pay premium — often exorbitant — prices. That is what happened here.Odds are, if Solder wasn’t playing left tackle for the Giants then Flowers still would be. The Giants needed to make sure that didn’t happen.The Giants’ other options in the free agent market? Donald Stephenson, Sam Young, Chris Clark, Greg Robinson. Want any of those guys? Didn’t think so.In the draft, maybe they could have taken Brian O’Neill, who went 62nd to the Vikings and is now starting, in Round 2. Is anyone complaining about Will Hernandez, though? In Round 3, they could have taken Orlando Brown to play right tackle, but would have had to pass on B.J. Hill. Again, who’s complaining?Dan offered the idea of trading for Trent Brown. In retrospect, nice idea. Other than the New England Patriots, though, I doubt many teams believed Brown could be a top-tier left tackle. Credit the Patriots for that one. It’s why they are what they are.I guess my point is this. I know what Solder is. I’ve said many times he’s probably a B or B+ player with an A+ contract. I just don’t know what else anyone wanted the Giants to do, aside from stick with the status quo.Get out and vote todayWe are not going to have a political discussion, but I need to remind you that if you haven’t voted today please get out and do that. No matter which side you’re on. Take part in the process.Podcast stuffPlease remember to check out our podcasts at Big Blue View Radio. You now have two shows, one hosted by yours truly and one co-hosted by Dan and Chris, to choose from.You can find and subscribe to Big Blue View Radio on the show’s home page. You can also find the shows on our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page.You can also find us on all your favorite podcast apps:Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Pocket Casts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
linhui95

Kelvin Beachum might be the NFL's most fascinating man.

Postby linhui95 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:24 am

He's certainly one of the busiest.Beachum is a philanthropist White Marcus Maye Jerseys , humanitarian, small-business investor and a big-time tech geek. Oh, and he's also responsible for protecting the blind side of the New York Jets' 21-year-old franchise quarterback."Man, Beach is a very interesting guy," right tackle Brandon Shell said. "He's so smart and he's always got something going on."Beachum's offseason itinerary is loaded with a laundry list of interests and passions that would make even the most organized person sweat.He's a left tackle first, though, an invaluable part of rookie Sam Darnold's offensive line."I've got to make sure I keep him clean," Beachum said. "I take pride in that. I love it. The thing is, pressure either busts pipes or makes diamonds. I'm all about making diamonds."The 29-year-old Beachum is a big man with big blocks and an even bigger heart.This week is an important one off the field for Beachum, who's a public advocate in the fight against hunger. In conjunction with World Food Day on Tuesday, he has donated $5,000 to the Food Bank For New York City and challenged New Yorkers by pledging to double that amount if they matched his support. He has done the same with food banks in Texas — Mexia, where he grew up, and Dallas, where he went to college at SMU — as well as in the cities of his previous two NFL stops: Jacksonville, Florida; and Pittsburgh. The total contribution could reach $75,000 and provide 375,000 meals."What it does for me is it allows me to keep things in perspective," said Beachum, whose interest in humanitarian efforts was sparked by a canned food drive in college. "I was one of those kids that was on food stamps growing up. We had to lean on the WIC program. We had people who helped us out. So, for me, that keeps me grounded, honestly, because I was there."While Beachum and his family didn't have much growing up in Mexia Marcus Maye Jerseys 2019 , they had work ethic. Beachum's grandfather was blind, but worked on cars — still does, even at 91 — and taught Beachum's father to do so, too.So, all Beachum knows is working hard and keeping busy. And helping anyone he can."When I set out to play ball, all I wanted to do was make sure my mother and dad didn't have to work anymore," he said. "Like, I could cut a check at any point in time and be like, 'Hey, it's done. Do what you want to. Go play with the cows out there.'"And if I wanted to right now, I could. So, it's like I've accomplished that. But, they still want to work, which is fine with me. But, I feel like I'd lose drive if I try to sit back and try to reflect on what's happened."And there's plenty.Beachum focuses on two areas in his philanthropy: One, ending hunger domestically and worldwide, and two, advocating a STEM — science, technology, engineering and mathematics — curriculum in schools across the country.He partnered with the UT Tyler Ingenuity Center to launch his first annual STEM initiative in Mexia in 2016 as a part of his Kelvin Konnects program. Beachum has returned to his hometown every spring to reach underserved students in grades 3 through 12.Through the World Vision organization, Beachum has also become a voice for global clean water access and pushed for the development of water systems that serve as pipelines for communities.A trip a few years ago to Honduras gave him a firsthand look at how some areas of the world struggle with even bare necessities, seeing the paths young children would take to go up and down hills to retrieve clean water."When I think about what's going on globally, you can't even get into that hunger conversation because some countries don't even have access to clean water," Beachum said. "Even still in Flint White ArDarius Stewart Jerseys , Michigan, they don't have access to clean water, which I don't understand being here in America, a very rich, very developed, very industrialized country, where a city in a very populated state doesn't have access to clean water. So, if that's going on here in America, just think about what's going on globally."Beachum has also become a shrewd businessman, with an injury on the football field actually helping open some of those doors.He was rehabilitating from a torn knee ligament while playing for Pittsburgh in 2015 when he considered getting an MBA from Carnegie Mellon. A chance meeting with John Donovan, CEO of AT&T Communications and a Steelers fan — Beachum sent him a jersey to initiate the conversation — changed all that."He was like, 'Kelvin, just think about this: Instead of going to get your MBA, just listen to me and allow me to mentor you and think about business differently,'" Beachum recalled. "And, I took his advice."Beachum went to San Francisco in February 2016 during the week of the Super Bowl and set up meetings with people representing the likes of Facebook, Uber, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat, to see how the backend of those companies worked. He visited with venture capital firms and listened to Pro Football Hall of Fame quarterback Joe Montana speak about angel investing and early stage investing.Beachum then continued to do more research and began networking — with anyone and everyone.He has since invested in several small-business ventures, with one of his latest being Affinity, which created a smart CRM (customer relationship management) that is "like a LinkedIn on steroids," according to Beachum."It's great to have money, but for me ArDarius Stewart Jerseys 2019 , it's bigger than money," said the married father of two. "What can I hand down to my kids? What can I hand down to my kids' kids? ... In the African-American community, that's not something that you hear about a lot is not only creating wealth, but how do you create generational wealth where you have something to pass down for a number of generations? So for me, that's the type of thinking that really excites me."And, the kid in him also has him dabbling in drone technology. He's fascinated by how companies can use them for business purposes, such as inspecting sites in industrial locations or delivering medicine and supplies to third-world countries."I think drones are kind of that new frontier technology that's out there," he said, "that's going to make the world a better place."That's also what Beachum has been striving to do.One helping hand at a time."I feel like Beach is like a really wise guy, a wise man," Jets teammate Spencer Long said. "He's just got that vibe. He uses his platform really well and what he can do with what he's been given."Beach truly understands the big picture." In a blustery MetLife Stadium the New York Jets dropped their record below .500 with a 37- 17 loss to the Minnesota Vikings.Winds gusting up to 35 mph made passing in MetLife stadium an adventure, and the better part of valor in this one was relying on the running game. After trailing by just three points at the half, the Jets offense couldn’t get anything going in the third quarter and the more talented Minnesota Vikings squad gradually pulled away to a three score lead early in the fourth quarter. The Jets tried to mount a comeback with Sam Darnold leading a touchdown drive to pull the Jets within 10 points. A quick three and out by the Vikings gave the Jets great field position in Vikings territory and there was hope of a late comeback. Unfortunately two Darnold interceptions sandwiched around a Vikings touchdown ended all hopes for the Jets.This was a game of terribly shaky play on special teams, awful snaps, and missed opportunities on offense and defense.Jets rookie quarterback Sam Darnold struggled in the swirling winds, completing just 17 of 42 passes for 206 yards, one touchdown, three interceptions and a 34 passer rating.His receivers didn’t do Darnold any favors, dropping pass after pass after pass.With the loss the Jets record goes to 3-4, and they head back on the road against the Chicago Bears next week for the first time in four games.John will be around for the recap of today’s game a bit later this evening. In the meantime leave your comments on the game below.
linhui95

New England Patriots links 10/12/18 - Will Josh Gordon

Postby linhui95 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:34 am

break out against the Chiefs? TEAM TALKScott Zolak is joined by Bill Belichick to talk about the Patriots’ upcoming game against the Chiefs. (3:32 video)Erik Scalavino writes that Josh Gordon is feeling more at home.Andy Hart reports from quarterback Tom Brady Lawrence Guy Jerseys 2019 , who thinks the Patriots will have to score as many points as they can.Mike Hacku compiles game predictions for Patriots vs. Chiefs from around the NFL media world.LOCAL LINKSNora Princiotti (Boston Globe) analyzes how the Patriots are preparing for the Chiefs’ big-play offense.Mike Reiss (ESPN Boston) writes that Josh Gordon is building a bond with Tom Brady.Matt Chatham (The Athletic Boston) shows why Sony Michel has improved in recent week.Mark Daniels (Providence Journal) writes that learning the Patriots’ playbook has not been tough for Josh Gordon.Kristen Parker (Patriots Wire) lists three storylines heading into Sunday night.Rich Thompson (Boston Herald) notes that Patrick Mahomes is on New England’s collective mind.Christopher Price (Boston Sports Journal) thinks that the bond between Sony Michel and the offensive line has been instrumental in his development.Doug Kyed (NESN) writes that Josh Gordon is receiving wide-spread help when it comes to learning the Patriots offense.Evan Lazar (CLNS) asks if a Belichick-Saban creation could be the key to slowing down the Chiefs offense.Mike Reiss (ESPN Boston) reveals how Julian Edelman stayed sharp during his four-game suspension.Ben Volin (Boston Globe) wonders if the Patriots will be able to stop Kansas City’s run-pass option plays.Jeff Howe (The Athletic Boston) spoke with Devin McCourty, who knows he has to improve.Kevin Duffy (Boston Herald) sees Tom Brady and Josh Gordon developing a natural relationship.Doug Kyed (NESN) thinks that the Patriots could use some McCourty twin magic to stop Kansas City.Christopher Price (Boston Sports Journal) reports that Josh Gordon credits Tom Brady and his fellow wide receivers for helping him adapt to life in New England.NATIONAL NEWSGeoff Schwartz (SB Nation) lists his six best and five worst offensive lines in the NFL right now. /the Patriots are mentionedMarc Sessler (NFL.com) reveals who matters most in week six.David Neumann (Pro Football Focus) ranks the NFL’s quarterbacks through five weeks.Christian D’Andrea and Adam Stites (SB Nation) debate whether Tom Brady or Patrick Mahomes would be the better choice to lead a game-winning drive in 2018.Michael David Smith (Pro Football Talk) reports that the NFL’s referee association is glad Mike Tomlin got fined for his remarks about officiating.Elliott Harrison (NFL.com) publishes his week six picks.Gregg Rosenthal (NFL.com) shares his four quarterback opinions he will fight you for.Kevin Clark (The Ringer) lists his four must-see matchups of week six.Christian D’Andrea, Ryan Van Bibber, Adam Stites, James Brady, Charles R. McDonald, and Sarah Hardy (SB Nation) list six playoff games we want to see this year.Jonathan Jones (Sports Illustrated) writes why the NFL’s lowering-the-helmet rule has barely been called so far this year.Brad Gagnon (Bleacher Report) ranks the NFL’s top quarterbacks under 25.Charles R. McDonals (SB Nation) thinks that you shouldn’t lose to the Bills if you want to be respected as a team.Gil Brandt (NFL.com) sees the Steelers and Lions among the last-place teams with the highest chances of making the playoffs.Maurice Moton (Bleacher Report) lists one player on each team that could be traded. As opposed to their last two games, the New England Patriots’ contest against the Buffalo Bills was not decided on its final play. The 25-6 final score can be misleading as the game was a closer one than the initial look might make it seem, however, but it still one that produced plenty of memorable performances. So without the benefit of a film review, let’s take a look at some of them – for better or for worse:Winner: DE Trey FlowersWhile he did not register a sack, Trey Flowers was still arguably the most disruptive player on the Patriots defense. The 25-year old set a hard edge no matter on which side of the formation he lined up, and put constant pressure on quarterback Derek Anderson – finishing with two hits and a near-interception on a pass deflection. Furthermore White Rex Burkhead Jerseys , two of Flowers’ tackles came for a loss of yardage. An all-around good performance.Winner: DT Lawrence Guy & DT Malcom BrownThe Patriots tried to force Buffalo – without starting quarterback Josh Allen – into throwing the football, a plan that would not have worked if not for the run stoppers up front doing their job. Lawrence Guy and Malcom Brown were therefore integral to New England’s defensive success, even though the duo finished with just one combined tackle. Nevertheless, their presence at the heart of the Patriots line allowed the team to hold Buffalo’s running backs to just 47 yards on 18 carries.Loser: RB Cordarrelle PattersonWith Sony Michel out, New England turned to depth wide receiver Cordarrelle Patterson as the de-facto early down running back. While he did have a big 22-yard run in the fourth quarter to set up the game’s first touchdown, the results were generally underwhelming. Patterson failed to get to the second level or generate a noticeable push – partly because of the offense line and the Buffalo defense, but partly because of his inability to hit holes with power.Winner: LB Kyle Van NoyWith Dont’a Hightower out because of a knee injury, Kyle Van Noy was active as the team’s top linebacker and finished the game with a team-leading eight tackles – one of which for loss –, as well as a pair of sacks and a forced fumble. The third-year Patriot, who served as the on-field signal caller during Hightower’s absence, had a huge impact on the contest and led New England’s defense to an encouraging performance.Loser: Red zone offenseNew England reached Buffalo’s red zone three times but came away with just 13 of a possible 21 points, settling for a touchdown and two field goals. Had the Patriots been able to properly execute in the red area, the game might not have been as close as it was until the fourth period. However Rex Burkhead Jerseys 2019 , the team allowed the Bills – who played tremendous red area defense – to hang around longer than was necessary.Winner: WR Julian EdelmanOn a day on which the Patriots offense failed to find a rhythm, Julian Edelman again proved his value to the unit as one of Tom Brady’s safety blankets. The veteran and number one wide receiver finished the day with nine catches for a team-high 104 yards – including a critical third down conversion on the team’s first touchdown drive of the day. Furthermore, Edelman gained 13 yards on two carries.Winner: SS Patrick ChungBuffalo’s passing offense is none to be afraid of, but it was still encouraging to see the Patriots limit the impact of the team’s best receiving options. One of them is tight end Charles Clay, who most of the time was matched up against Patrick Chung. Clay finished the day with just three catches for 36 yards, while Chung registered five tackles, a pass breakup, and a fumble recovery.Loser: RB Kenjon BarnerAs noted above, the Patriots were without starting running back Sony Michel. However, they did not turn to one of their two active backs to replace him: Kenjon Barner was on the field for just seven offensive snaps and finished the day with only four yards on two carries as the aforementioned Patterson took over as the de-facto lead back. Barner, meanwhile, appears to be little more than the team’s last emergency option at the position.Loser: P Ryan AllenNew England’s special teams units did again not have a particularly strong day, and Ryan Allen’s performance is a perfect reflection for that. The veteran White Adam Butler Jerseys , who beat out current Bills punter Corey Bojorquez during the Patriots’ training camp, had a hard time flipping the field position in his team’s favor. While the wind may have had an impact on this, Allen’s 37.0 is still unimpressive no matter the factors at play.Winner: RB James WhiteJames White once again served as New England’s offensive motor. While the Patriots offense generally had a hard time when it came to moving the football against a stout Buffalo defense, the running back did his best to keep the unit moving one yard at a time. When all was said and done, White had amassed 79 of them on a team-high 10 catches and 15 more and the offense’s lone touchdown of the night non eight carries.Winner: FS Devin McCourtyOne of the Patriots’ defensive standouts was Devin McCourty, who had one of the biggest plays of the night: while the veteran had a relatively quiet day through the first three quarters, he blew the contest open in the fourth period with an interception return touchdown. McCourty read the quarterback perfectly, undercut the route, and took the pick 84-yards to the end zone to essentially ice the game for New England.
linhui95

Christian Yelich and the Milwaukee Brewers think the best

Postby linhui95 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:07 am

way to duplicate their success from last season is to forget it happened altogether.Milwaukee won the NL Central last year for the first time since 2011 and made it all the way to the NL Championship Series before losing to the more experienced Los Angeles Dodgers in seven games. Yelich earned his first NL MVP award after nearly winning the Triple Crown Austin Hedges Jersey , and Josh Hader and Jesus Aguilar each had a breakout performance.Barreling toward a season with considerable expectations, Yelich and Co. have little interest in revisiting the past.“I think our message is nothing that happened last year means anything going into this year,” Yelich said. “It’s a new year. It’s a new team. We got the same goal, but you can’t think just because you did it last year it’s just going to happen all over again. You’ve got to have that drive and the hunger to get back to that point.”Milwaukee has never won the World Series. Only once before have the Brewers even made consecutive playoff appearances, back when they won the AL East in 1981 and 1982.They are well-positioned to enjoy more success this year.Yelich, Aguilar and Lorenzo Cain lead a versatile offense that bashed 218 homers last season, second in the NL to the Dodgers, and swiped 124 bases, tops in the league. Hader is back after setting a major league record for a left-handed reliever with 143 strikeouts in 81 1/3 innings. The rotation is a work in progress, but there are lots of viable options for manager Craig Counsell.The Brewers are going to need all of them Carlos Asuaje Jersey , and more. The NL Central is much improved since Milwaukee beat the Chicago Cubs in a tiebreaker game for the division title.“It’s the only division in baseball where every team’s trying to win,” Yelich said. “So yeah, it’s going to be a tough division. I think we understand that and I bet you it’s decided by a game or two just like it was last year. So we know every game counts.”Milwaukee hosts NL Central-rival St. Louis on opening day on March 28.WHO’S ON SECONDMike Moustakas re-signed with the Brewers last month, agreeing to a $10 million, one-year contract. He came over in a July trade with Kansas City and provided a steady presence at third base during Milwaukee’s playoff run. But the Brewers plan to play him at second even though he has never played the position in a major league game. Travis Shaw is the starter at third for now after he hit a career-high 32 homers for Milwaukee last year.NEW FACESWhile Manny Pina and Erik Kratz were an effective duo in the playoffs last October, Milwaukee upgraded its catching situation when it signed Yasmani Grandal to an $18.25 million, one-year contract in January. Grandal batted .241 with 24 homers and 68 RBIs in a career-best 140 games last year with the Dodgers. He has hit at least 20 homers in each of the past three seasons. The addition of the 30-year-old switch hitter makes Milwaukee’s lineup even more dangerous.STILL GOINGRyan Braun made some changes to his swing after he hit .254 with 20 homers and 64 RBIs in 125 games last season. The 35-year-old Braun isn’t the player he once was, but the 2011 NL MVP remains a key figure for the Brewers.WORTH WATCHINGJeremy Jeffress made the All-Star team for the first time in 2018, teaming with Hader and Corey Knebel to form a dominant trio at the back end of the bullpen at the end of the season. But the 31-year-old Jeffress set career highs for appearances (73) and innings (76 2/3), and then was slowed by right shoulder weakness during spring training. Any sort of prolonged health issue for the dynamic Jeffress could affect the Brewers’ pitching plans.CARRYOVERThe Brewers are hoping Orlando Arcia can carry over his strong finish into this season. The 24-year-old shortstop struggled for much of last year http://www.padresfanproshop.com/authentic-brad-hand-jersey , and he had a big September and then hit .333 with three homers and four RBIs during Milwaukee’s run to the NLCS. SAN FRANCISCO — Paul Goldschmidt and Madison Bumgarner will continue their eight-year rivalry Tuesday night when the Arizona Diamondbacks and San Francisco Giants meet on the second day of an important three-game series.The Giants kept their flickering playoff hopes alive Monday night when the shutout pitching of Chris Stratton and home run hitting of Steven Duggar combined to give San Francisco a 2-0 win in the series opener.The win was more rewarding for the Giants than the loss was damaging for the Diamondbacks.Article continues below ...Fourth-place San Francisco (66-67) gained a game on first-place Arizona (72-59) in the National League West, moving within seven with still 29 to play. The Giants also picked up a half-game on Milwaukee (73-59) in the chase for the second NL wild-card spot, with the Brewers retaining a 7 1/2-game advantage.“You still have to get on a nice roll,” Giants manager Bruce Bochy said after his team’s third straight win. “Yeah, it’s an uphill climb, but you look at the history of the game, crazier things have happened. You never quit.”The Diamondbacks, meanwhile, were able to hold onto first place in the West because the second-place Colorado Rockies (71-60) were beaten by the Los Angeles Angels. Arizona leads Colorado by one game and the third-place Los Angeles Dodgers (70-61) by two.Bumgarner (5-5, 2.88 ETA) will attempt to get the Giants another game closer to the Diamondbacks when he duels Arizona right-hander Clay Buchholz (7-2 Matt Szczur Jersey , 2.25) on another scoreboard-watching night for both teams.Bumgarner has split decisions in two starts against the Diamondbacks this season, allowing a total of just three runs in 11 innings. His career record in 32 games, including 31 starts, against Arizona now stands at 10-11 with a 2.58 ERA.The 11 losses are the most the four-time All-Star has against any team.Much of the blame for that falls upon Goldschmidt, who has faced Bumgarner more times in his career than any other pitcher.The head-to-head advantage has gone to the Arizona slugger, who has 21 hits, five doubles, three home runs, 10 RBIs, 10 walks http://www.padresfanproshop.com/authentic-brad-hand-jersey , a .333 batting average and a 1.006 OPS in 74 plate appearances.The 21 hits and 10 walks are the most Bumgarner has allowed to any opponent, while the 10 RBIs rank second and the three homers tied for third.Goldschmidt also has left his mark on AT&T Park, where he ranks first among all active Giants opponents in home runs (11) and RBIs (48), and second in doubles (21). He’s hit .329 at the ballpark.Stratton held Goldschmidt without a hit in Monday’s series opener, but the Arizona clean-up hitter drew a ninth-inning walk to extend his streak of reaching base at least once to 39 straight road games.Like Bumgarner, Buchholz has pitched well in two outings against the Giants this season, giving up just four runs in 12 innings. He got a win and a no-decision in the games, leaving him with a 1-0 record and 2.77 ERA in three career starts against San Francisco.
linhui95

www.giantsfanproshop.com

Postby linhui95 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:22 am

ANAHEIM Dave Dravecky Jersey , Calif. (AP) — Isiah Kiner-Falefa singled off Blake Parker with one out in the eighth inning, spoiling the Los Angeles Angels‘ bid for an unprecedented no-hitter against the Texas Rangers.Los Angeles was closing in on the record for most pitchers used in a no-hitter. The Houston Astros set the mark with six pitchers while shutting down the Yankees in 2003. Roy Oswalt started that game but was injured in the first inning. The Mariners matched that record in 2012.Jim Johnson opened Tuesday night’s game with 1 1/3 innings, and Noe Ramirez, Hansel Robles, Cam Bedrosian, Justin Anderson and Jose Alvarez followed with no-hit ball. Parker retired Willie Calhoun to start the eighth before Kiner-Falefa lined a clean single into right field.The Angels led 1-0 through seven innings.Unlike the Astros in their no-hit bid http://www.giantsfanproshop.com/authentic-evan-longoria-jersey , the Angels planned to make this one a bullpen game, following a trend started by the Tampa Bay Rays this season of using relievers as openers. Los Angeles is using the strategy to cover for an injury-decimated rotation that is without Shohei Ohtani, Garrett Richards, Tyler Skaggs and more. Manager Mike Scioscia used four bullpen games in August. MILWAUKEE (AP) — Darnell Coles resigned as Milwaukee’s hitting coach Thursday and the Brewers fired bullpen coach Lee Tunnell and head trainer Dan Wright.General manager David Stearns said Coles informed the team of his desire to seek other opportunities after four years as Milwaukee’s hitting coach.Coles oversaw a group that finished fourth in the National League with a combined .747 OPS this season but struggled with situational hitting, especially during the NLCS.Assistant hitting coach Jason Lane will be considered for the position but will also be allowed to seek other opportunities, Stearns said.We’ve had a great run with ‘DC’ Brandon Belt Jersey ,” Stearns said. “He was just ready for a new challenge and a new endeavor.”Tunnell was named interim bullpen coach midway through the 2012 season, when Stan Kyles was dismissed after spending the previous 3 1/2 seasons as Milwaukee’s minor league pitching coordinator. He oversaw a unit that was among the best in baseball, finishing second with a 3.47 earned run average and was instrumental down the stretch, posting a 1.98 ERA in September and 2.82 mark in postseason play.“There was a really solid group effort from that unit as a whole,” Stearns said. “We just felt that it was time to get a new voice on the coaching staff.”Stearns said the remainder of Craig Counsell’s staff — pitching coach Derek Johnson, bench coach Pat Murphy http://www.giantsfanproshop.com/authentic-evan-longoria-jersey , first base coach Carlos Subero and third base coach Ed Sedar — would all return, as would medical staff, with the exception of Wright.
linhui95

LAS VEGAS (AP) — Ask baseball managers what they think

Postby linhui95 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:41 am

about the dreaded shift http://www.piratesfanproshop.com/authentic-josh-bell-jersey , and most of them have the same answer.It’s not a problem if the hitters don’t make it one.“There’s an easy way to combat that,” Oakland’s Bob Melvin said. “Just hit the ball the other way.”It’s a simple enough solution, though certainly an obvious one. Who among us, after all, hasn’t screamed at a batter to push the ball the other way or even bunt for a sure hit when the defense is loaded up on one side of the infield?The guys in the dugout surely have, even if job security dictates they do their screaming silently.“If a guy can use the whole field, they’re not going to shift you,” the Marlins’ Don Mattingly said.Unfortunately, guys don’t use the whole field anymore. They haven’t for some time because they play baseball to make money and the players who make the most money try to hit the ball as hard as they can to the place they’re most comfortable hitting it.Hitters aren’t going to adapt. There’s no real incentive for them to go the other way, even when all the numbers add up.So while managers at this week’s winter meetings talked about players adjusting to situations and shifts, their real audience is the guys in the dugout. And they, for the most part, aren’t listening.Push one down the third base line for an easy hit? You’d have better luck getting Manny Machado to hustle down to first.“The majority of the hitters Ivan Nova Jersey , I’d say 90 to 95 percent, say to heck with it, I’m going to try to hit a homer and a double,” said Kansas City manager Ned Yost. “Our numbers for singles as a baseball league last year dropped way down. And you just lose strategy, you lose the ability to steal bases. You lose the ability to hit and run or bunt if you want to.”In other words, you’re losing a big part of baseball.The shift, if you haven’t noticed, is killing baseball. Maybe not by itself, but as part of a new analytics culture in the game that doesn’t value steals, sacrifice bunts, hit-and-runs or any kind of strategy that doesn’t always make sense when all the numbers are crunched.Major League Baseball has noticed, mainly because attendance was down last season and so were hits. Singles have been in decline for the last five years, and the league average of .248 was the worst in 46 years.Meanwhile http://www.piratesfanproshop.com/authentic-josh-bell-jersey , for the first time there were more strikeouts than hits in the game, and the World Series — at least on the Dodgers‘ side — was a badly flawed microcosm of what the game has become.That’s a big reason why baseball’s competition committee is looking at doing away with the shift, a move Commissioner Rob Manfred has said he is open to considering. Though baseball tends to move slow, there’s an outside chance both the commissioner’s office and the players’ union could agree to do something about the increasing use of the shift before next season.Banning the shift, of course, won’t magically make all the problems of the game go away. It might not change much at all, if you believe the analytics that show the shift mainly takes hits away from slow left-handed power hitters.But it’s a step toward making baseball look like baseball again. And it’s a step toward being more proactive when it comes to winning back fans turned off by the slow pace of games and the interminable periods in games where nothing ever seems to happen.“I just think that shift, it makes the game much, much more boring in my opinion,” said Yost, one of the few managers to take a stand against the shift.Thankfully for baseball, there is an easy solution.Two infielders on each side of second base. Both with at least one foot on the infield dirt.You know, like baseball used to be played.The guess is that it’s likely to happen Brad Hand Jersey , if only because no one but pitchers and the people in the analytics department have any love for the shift. That includes Dodgers manager Dave Roberts, who used it so much last season that at times it seemed like third baseman Justin Turner was spending more time on the other side of the second base bag than in his normal position.Roberts said he believes baseball is a better game without the shift, though for now his immediate plans are to increase the time his hitters spend hitting to the opposite field in spring training to try to combat it.Here’s hoping they won’t need that extra practice.It’s time for the shift to go. OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Mike Fiers felt the adrenaline pumping early in his first day on the job with his new team, and he put it to good use.Fiers pitched 5 1/3 strong innings and the Oakland Athletics beat the Los Angeles Dodgers 3-2 on Wednesday night.Fiers gave up one run on four hits. He struck out eight and walked none.“I think it kind of stepped up another level today,” Fiers said. “Just trying to put together a good performance for this team. Definitely needed it after losing last night. We needed to come back with a win and we did that.”Fiers didn’t allow a baserunner until Yasmani Grandal led off the fifth with his 20th home run.Fiers was with the Houston Astros when he pitched a no-hitter against the Dodgers on Aug. 22, 2015.The A’s, desperate to add depth to an injury depleted rotation, acquired the 33-year-old right-hander from the Tigers on Monday for two players to be named or cash. He became the 13th starter the A’s sent to the mound this season.Fiers and battery mate Jonathan Lucroy were teammates on the Milwaukee Brewers from 2011 to 2015.“He did well,” Lucroy said. “He executed. Any time you can do that it gives your lineup a chance to settle in, even against a guy like Kershaw. We scratched two on him. If Fiers isn’t keeping us locked in there for as long as he did I don’t think we score those two runs.”The A’s broke a 2-2 in the eighth inning when Khris Davis hit a fielder’s choice grounder off Dodgers reliever J.T. Chargois (2-3), scoring Marcus Semien from third.Dodgers third baseman Manny Machado fielded Davis’ bouncer and fired home to catcher Grandal, but Grandal never had control of the ball when he swipe-tagged Semien. Grandal was charged with an error on the play.“It’s going to be one of those plays where it’s going to be a bang-bang play http://www.padresfanproshop.com/authentic-brad-hand-jersey , and if you happen to have to have the ball in your hand he’s out, and if not he’s safe,” Grandal said.Jeurys Familia (3-0) pitched a scoreless eighth for the win and Blake Treinen worked the ninth for his 29th save in 33 chances.Second baseman Lowrie made a running catch with Yasiel Puig at second for the final out to preserve the win.Oakland won for the seventh time in eight games and improved to 34-11 going back to June 16, the best record in the majors over that stretch.The A’s closed to within five games of idle Houston, which leads the AL West.The Dodgers fell a half game behind Arizona, which beat Philadelphia on Wednesday to move into first place in the NL West.Dodgers ace Clayton Kershaw gave up two runs in six innings. He remains winless in four starts against Oakland despite posting a 1.38 ERA over that stretch.Kershaw is 2-1 with a 2.10 ERA since the All-Star break.“I didn’t have much of anything tonight,” Kershaw said. “It was a little bit of smoke and mirrors. That’s a good team over there and I was getting ahead of a few guys, but especially that fourth inning where they scored the runs, a lot of hits with two strikes right there, I didn’t really have those put-away pitches when I needed them to tonight.”TRAINER’S ROOMDodgers: LHP Hyun-Jin Ryu (left groin strain) pitched in a rehab game for Triple-A Oklahoma City on Tuesday night. He threw 71 pitches and topped out at 91 mph, Roberts said. Ryu throw again in five or six days, possibly for Los Angeles, manager Dave Roberts said. “To Ryu’s credit Tyson Ross Jersey , he pitched well, he feels well, and so to make our decision more difficult, that’s a good thing for the Dodgers,” Roberts said. . LHP Alex Wood (left adductor tendinitis) pitched three innings in a simulated game on Tuesday. “At that point we’ll figure out where to plug him in,” Roberts said.UP NEXTDodgers: Ross Stripling (8-3, 2.68 ERA) will come of the DL (right first toe inflammation) to pitch Thursday’s series opener against the Rockies in Colorado. He’s 1-1 with a 2.88 ERA in 10 appearances (three starts) against the Rockies.Athletics: LHP Brett Anderson (2-3, 4.64 ERA) will pitch Friday’s series opener against the Angels in Los Angeles on Friday. Anderson is 2-1 with a 2.96 ERA since coming off the DL (strained left shoulder) on July 8.
linhui95

www.stlouiscardinalsteamshop.com

Postby linhui95 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:41 am

ST. PETERSBURG http://www.stlouiscardinalsteamshop.com/authentic-marcell-ozuna-jersey , Fla. (AP) — Left-hander Alex Wood asked an arbitration panel for a $9.65 million salary on Tuesday and the Cincinnati Reds argued the newly acquired pitcher should be paid $8.7 million.A decision by Dan Brent, Andrew Strongin and Phillip LaPorte is expected Wednesday, when rulings also are likely for pitchers Trevor Bauer and Gerrit Cole.Wood was 9-7 with a 3.68 ERA for the Los Angeles Dodgers in 27 starts and six relief appearances last year, when he made $6 million. Now 28, he was acquired by the Reds on Dec. 21 along with outfielders Yasiel Puig and Matt Kemp.Cole asked Gil Vernon, Steven Wolf and Walt De Treux for $13.5 million rather than the Houston Astros‘ offer of $11,425,000. Cole made $6.75 million last year, when he received his second All-Star selection and went 15-5 with a 2.88 ERA.After winning last year’s hearing Lou Brock Jersey , Bauer requested James Darby, James Oldham and Sylvia Skratek award him $13 million instead of the Cleveland Indians‘ $11 million offer. The 28-year-old was a first-time All-Star last year and finished sixth in AL Cy Young Award voting after going 12-6 with a 2.21 ERA, second behind Tampa Bay’s Nate Snell.Cole and Wood are eligible for free agency after this season, and Bauer is eligible after the 2020 season.Bauer won a $6,525,000 salary last year in a case decided by Strongin, Wolf and Robert Herzog, who ruled against Cleveland’s $5.3 million offer.Players and teams have split six decisions. Astros shortstop Carlos Correa, Oakland closer Blake Treinen and Tampa Bay outfielder Tommy Pham won while Washington outfielder Michael A. Taylor Ken Boyer Jersey , Nationals reliever Kyle Barraclough and Toronto reliever Ryan Tepera lost.Three players remain scheduled for hearings this week, all starting pitchers: Detroit’s Michael Fulmer, Philadelphia’s Aaron Nola and the New York Yankees‘ Luis Severino. Red Sox pitcher, David Price, and Dodgers pitcher, Clayton Kershaw, both had the opportunity to opt-out of their contracts after this season, but both have reportedly decided to stay where they are.The deadline to decide on opt-out clauses came on Nov. 1, 2018 http://www.stlouiscardinalsteamshop.com/authentic-marcell-ozuna-jersey , at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Standard time. Price made it very clear to the media even before the deadline that he had very little interest in opting out of his deal with the Red Sox.David Price is not opting out of his contract with #RedSox, according to @alexspeier reporting from today's parade. @MLBNetwork @MLB https://t.co/HqpITU6ZX6— Jon Morosi (@jonmorosi) October 31, 2018Price is just coming off his first-ever World Series championship and also has four years left on his current contract. He will be paid $31 million next season, and $32 million for each of the following three seasons after that.advertisingUp until this fall, pitching in the postseason has been a struggle for Price. In six games this postseason, Price had a 3.46 ERA with a 1.15 WHIP. Most importantly, he pitched seven innings and surrendered only one run in game five of the World Series.Now given all of that, it was still a no-brainier for Price not to opt-out. The market for pitchers over the age of 30 has diminished a lot in the past few years. Once a pitcher is over 30 years of age, he usually starts to decline.So given that Price will be turning 34 next August Whitey Herzog Jersey , it's safe to assume he wouldn't be able to secure a higher paying contract than the one he already has.advertisingAlmost all of the educated guesses heard from agents/execs about Clayton Kershaw's situation is that the left-hander and the Dodgers will work out some kind of extension of one or two years, beyond the two years/$70 million he is owed. He has to decide whether to opt out today.— Buster Olney (@Buster_ESPN) October 31, 2018Kershaw's opt-out situation is very different from Price's. Kershaw only has two years remaining on his current contract. He is owed over $34 million next season and over $35 million the season after that.Although, if Kershaw officially doesn't opt-out of his contract, then he will get another opportunity to do so after next season. Kershaw is also turning 31 next March and knows full well about how pitchers older than 30 don't get the big contracts like they once did. CBS SportsIt has been reported that Kershaw is looking for an extension to stay with the Dodgers beyond the next two seasons. But, he wants that extension now rather than later so he won't lose any value with his age creeping over 30.advertisingWith the way the free-agent market is for pitchers over the age of 30, it was no surprise to hear that both Price and Kershaw would want to have guaranteed big money contracts, as they reach closer and closer to the end of their careers.
cai123

Re: Find good work in USA?

Postby cai123 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:56 am

off white shirt
coach outlet online
guess clothing
true religion outlet store
coach outlet online
yeezy shoes
mcm outlet store
timberland boots
louboutin outlet
nike air force 1
denver broncos jersey
tigers jerseys
kobe 11
air max
kate spade
coach outlet store
coach outlet online
michael kors outlet clearance
gucci outlet online
north face outlet store
kate spade outlet sale
air max outlet
coach factory outlet online
coach outlet store
moncler outlet online
prada sunglasses
louis vuitton outlet online
coach factorty outlet store
hermes bags
cheap nike shoes
christian louboutin outlet
phillies jerseys
coach outlet online
ralph lauren polo
louboutin outlet
coach outlet store
browns jerseys
nike outlet store
off-white clothing
fitflops
canada goose coats
coach outlet online
persol sunglasses sale
valentino outlet
true religion jeans outlet
michael kors outlet
mcm outlet
falcons jerseys
givenchy handbags
adidas superstars
broncos jerseys
tods outlet online
coach outlet canada
gucci outlet store
cheap jordans free shipping
air max 2017
rolex watches
dolce & gabbana Outlet
coach outlet clearance
revolution 3
miu miu handbags
pandora charms outlet
nike outlet online
michael kors outlet canada
coach factory outlet
louis vuitton
true religion jeans
ugg italia
pandora charms
canada goose outlet
juicy couture
michael kors outlet online
cincinnati reds jerseys
ferragamo outlet
air jordan
cnaada goose outlet store
yeti
coach handbags clearance
cheap jordan shoes
christian louboutin
pandora jewelry outlet
uggs outlet
instyler ionic styler
coach outlet online
yeezy shoes
nike factory store
nike kd 10
christian louboutin sale
coach outlet online
toms
converse shoes
cheap jordans
adidas yeezy boost
coach factory outlet store
north face outlet
nike outlet store online
louboutin outlet
uggs outlet
coach outlet store
pandora sale clearance
cheap air max
adidas nmd runner
ralph lauren uk
coach outlet online
uggs outlet
miu miu shoes
ralph lauren outlet
air max shoes
gucci bags
cheap oakley sunglasses
gymshark clothing
coach factory outlet
air max
coach outlet sale
pandora outlet
yeezy shoes
cheap jordan shoes
fitflops sale clearance
oakley sunglasses outlet
balenciaga shoes
supreme clothing
coach purse
manolo blahnik outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
air jordan
michael kors outlet store
nike flip-flops
air jordan retro
louis vuitton outlet online
oakley sunglasses outlet
kate spade outlet
barcelona jersey
ed hardy outlet
converse英国官网
rolex replica watches for sale
ferragamo outlet
true religion jeans sale
asics outlet
converse英国官网
ralph lauren outlet online
louboutin outlet
adidas yeezy boost
david yurman jewelry
patriots jerseys
converse shoes
maui jim
mbt shoes
hydro flask lids
soccer jerseys
ed hardy
ralph lauren polo
ugg outlet clearance
kobe 12
jordan 31
hermes belt
adidas sneakers
nike factory store
coach outlet online
air jordan 14
coach outlet online
ugg pas cher
nhl jerseys
coach outlet
birkin handbags
asics shoes
adidas ultra boost
cheap ray ban sunglasses
nike outlet online
celine outlet
pandora charms sale
coach outlet
kate spade handbags
fitflops
kate spade outlet online
air max 97
kobe shoes
hermes outlet store
ed hardy
le coq sportif
jordan shoes
asics shoes
pandora charms
coach outlet store online
coach outlet canada
polo outlet store
birkenstock sandals
coach handbags
nike shoes
ed hardy
adidas yeezy shoes
ralph lauren pas cher
lebron 13
christian louboutin shoes
nike roshe run
nike shoes
yeti tumbler
yeezy shoes
toms
chrome hearts outlet store
ray ban sunglasses outlet
nike basketball shoes
cheap snapbacks
kate spade outlet online
polo ralph lauren outlet
mac cosmetics
air max pas cher
persol sunglasses
coach outlet online
cheap snapbacks
vans shoes
jordans
celine outlet
canada goose sale
jordan shoes
ugg boots
pandora outlet
jets jersey
polo ralph lauren outlet online
cheap air jordans
raiders jerseys
seattle seahawks jersey
cheap ugg boots
yeezy shoes
birkenstock shoes
north face jackets
cheap air jordans
coach outlet online
ralph lauren polo
air jordan 4
pandora jewelry outlet
kendra scott
coach outlet online
fitflops
clarks shoes
ralph lauren outlet
pittsburgh steelers jersey
air huarache
kendra scott
retro 11
malone souliers shoes
air max 2017
polo ralph lauren outlet
adidas slides
toms shoes
lions jerseys
adidas neo shoes
coach outlet online
ralph lauren outlet
ralph lauren uk
cowboys jerseys
coach outlet online
coach outlet online
pandora canada
louis vuitton outlet store
nike outlet online
michael kors outlet
adidas shoes
fred perry
moncler
coach outlet clearance
louis vuitton purses
cheap jordan shoes
canada goose
true religion outlet
adidas shoes
moncler sito ufficiale
coach factory outlet
birkenstock outlet
fivefingers shoes
pandora charms sale clearance
pandora jewelry
kate spade handbags
nike factory store
salomon shoes
air jordan uk
coach handbags outlet
hermes
superdry clothing
packers jersey
coach outlet clearance
coach handbags
nike roshe
cazal outlet
supra shoes
ugg boots clearance
moncler jacka
moncler pas cher
pandora jewelry outlet
canada goose outlet store
pandora jewelry
parajumpers jacket
canada goose
pandora charms sale
kate spade outlet online
nike outlet store
nike air force
giuseppe zanotti shoes
mbt shoes
kate spade outlet online
ugg
maui jim sunglasses
pandora rings
curry 4 shoes
costa sunglasses sale
nike sneakers
ysl outlet
uggs outlet online
coach outlet online
fjallraven kanken
coach outlet online
canada goose coats
gucci outlet online
ronaldo jerseys
suicoke sandals
hydro flask cup
coach outlet clearance
miu miu shoes
coach outlet sale
nobis jackets
coach outlet online
nike outlet store
adidas nmd
louboutin outlet
gymshark sale
pandora charms
coach outlet online
fitflops outlet
nike blazer
jimmy choo shoes
lacoste polo shirts
valentino outlet store
gymshark sale
fila shoes
coach outlet online
canada goose coats
canada goose jackets
coach factory outlet
north face outlet
fitflops sale clearance
david yurman bracelet
under armour shoes
ecco outlet
prada outlet
coach factory outlet
yankees jerseys
jordan 12
ugg boots
coach outlet online
persol
fitflops
asics running shoes
coach outlet store
y3 shoes
vans sneakers
louboutin pas cher
adidas store
ugg outlet
hydro flask sale
ferragamo outlet store
toms outlet store
fitflops outlet
coach outlet online
mont blanc
houston texans jerseys
gucci outlet online
true religion
coach bags
kate spade outlet
ralph lauren outlet
nba jerseys for sale
canada goose outlet
fitflop sale
david yurman
pandora jewelry canada
louboutin outlet
prada outlet
chelsea jersey
mulberry handbags
suicoke sandals
pandora outlet
coach outlet online
coach outlet
ravens jerseys
coach outlet
nike air max 2018
pandora charms outlet
air max
ugg outlet
ed hardy outlet
coach outlet online
cheap soccer jerseys
mlb jerseys
nike outlet store
louboutin outlet
jordan shoes for sale
prada outlet online
ed hardy
off white clothing
costa sunglasses sale
coach outlet online
polo outlet store
coach outlet store
moncler jacken
coach outlet
north face outlet online
gucci outlet online
versace clothing
polo outlet
coach outlet canada
mbt shoes
foamposite shoe
mbt shoes outlet
true religion jeans
pandora jewelry outlet
lacoste outlet
jordan pas cher
david yurman
true religion outlet
toms shoes
minnesota vikings jersey
north face outlet store
pandora jewelry outlet
bathing ape
ugg boots
hydro flask sale
coach outlet online
kendra scott
the north face jackets
fitflops sale clearance
ralph lauren outlet
uggs canada
ugg boots
coach outlet store online clearance
converse shoes
pandora charms outlet
ugg outlet store
coach outlet online
pandora jewelry canada
ugg outlet
cheap mlb jerseys
cheap jordans
stone island hoodie
coach outlet online
air max 2015
kate spade outlet online
dolce & gabbana sunglasses
coach outlet online
valentino
kate spade outlet
true religion jeans
fitflops outlet
nike max
coach factory outlet
coach outlet online
true religion outlet
cheap handbags
coach bags
michael kors outlet store
coach outlet online
adidas yeezy boost 350
nike blazer
true religion outlet
michael kors bags
uggs outlet
mcm handbags
rolex replica watches
valentino shoes
coach outlet store
coach outlet store
pandora charms
fred perry
birkenstocks
stone island sale
fjallraven kanken
snapback hats
true religion outlet
kyrie 2
kate spade outlet online
nike hyperdunk
coach outlet online
coach canada outlet
uggs outlet
nike outlet
pandora jewelry outlet
yeezy boost 350
prada outlet
oakley sunglasses wholesale
adidas ultra boost
coach factorty outlet online
kate spade outlet online
moncler jackets
juicy couture
moncler jackets
uggs outlet
jaguars jersey
fitflops
pandora charms
louboutin shoes
ralph lauren sale clearance uk
converse shoes
jimmy choo shoes
nike outlet online
coach outlet online
coach outlet store
kappa clothing
adidas outlet online
marc jacobs handbags
uggs
air jordan shoes
swarovski jewelry outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
canada goose coats
valentino outlet
indianapolis colts jerseys
puma shoes
nike outlet store
columbia outlet store
salvatore ferragamo shoes
michael kors factory outlet
coach factory outlet
adidas uk
coach factory outlet
nike outlet
ray ban sunglasses
bape hoodie
cardinals jerseys
cheap jordan shoes
titans jersey
coach outlet store
coach factory outlet
red bottoms
cheap snapbacks
yeti cup
pandora charms
air max 270
cheap mbt shoes
david yurman
off white clothing
chaussures christian louboutin
coach outlet online
mulberry bags sale
eagles jersey
air jordan retro
ferragamo belts
fitflops sale clearance
nike tn
christian louboutin sale
coach outlet online
mont blanc pen
cardinals jerseys
nike tn
patriots jerseys
coach factory outlet
toms outlet online
nike shoes
cheap jordan shoes
oakley sunglasses outlet
adidas nmd r1
ed hardy shoes
chi flat iron
adidas wings shoes
true religion
adidas outlet online
ugg outlet sale
san diego chargers jerseys
camisetas futbol baratas
mac makeup
ralph lauren polo
coach factory outlet
red sox jerseys
nike outlet
air jordan 3
nike air max schweiz
prada outlet
seahawks jerseys
canada goose coats
fitflops sale clearance
nike free run
coach factorty outlet store
twins jerseys
cheap jordans
converse shoes
adidas outlet store
nike outlet store
cheap mlb jerseys
cubs jerseys
air jordan shoes
curry 5 shoes
kobe shoes
coach outlet store
canada goose coats
fjallraven backpack
kevin durant shoes
pandora charms
kate spade handbags
cincinnati bengals jersey
philipp plein outlet
oakley sunglasses outlet
jordan retro 11
ugg boots sale
adidas outlet online
nike free flyknit
birkenstock outlet store
air max
pandora jewelry outlet
coach handbags
canada goose outlet
birkenstocks
nba jerseys
durant shoes
giants jerseys
buffalo bills jersey
canada goose
moncler outlet online
adidas nmd
prada handbags
true religion jeans
coach outlet online
nike air max 90
louboutin outlet
jordans
air jordan shoes
ugg boots outlet
kate spade outlet
cheap jordans for sale
ubiq shoes
true religion jeans
discount oakley sunglasses
nike sneakers
coach outlet store
cheap maui jim sunglasses
converse英国官网
adidas outlet
stone island sale
giuseppe zanotti outlet store
air max 2017
kate spade outlet store
soccer shoes
michael kors outlet canada
uboutin shoes
coach factorty outlet online
hermes bags
air jordan shoes
moncler outlet online
michael kors handbags outlet
pandora jewelry store
ugg italia
air max plus
ralph lauren uk
pandora charms
vibram fivefingers outlet
yolo
linhui95

. I can’t wait to see uniforms on the grass

Postby linhui95 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:34 am

."Pitchers and Catchers have started to report throughout MLB. The Oakland A’s were yesterday http://www.dodgersfanproshop.com/authentic-max-muncy-jersey , and the Seattle Mariners are today. Tomorrow will be most of the other teams, INCLUDING LAA! All the stragglers will all be on Wednesday, except for the Braves, who are holding out until Friday.This is when my job gets a hell of a lot easier to dig up news, and I could not be happier for myself.Welcome to Spring-Training-HaloLinks:A Little Bit Of Angels NewsRoster predictions..............Billy Eppler feels that the Angels “...are a point where we feel complete with our club.”NOT!Eppler turned right around and added to his bullpen options at the last minute, signing Daniel Hudson to a MiLB deal, worth $1.5 million in MLB time with another $1.5 million in incentives............Mike Trout just loves to tease Philadelphia sports fans............Jo Adell is coming.............Shohei Ohtani is still here...........Trout is still blazing fast...............Spring Training tickets.............Happy 44th, Daddy Vladdie.............Victor formally launches his merchandising lineup............Man, I hope to get one of these sweet babies, eventually............Everywhere In BaseballTo fix the draft system and inhibit tanking, I don’t think that a lottery is the way to go. Why not? Well, because as tanking gets popular (as it is) and we have a lot of teams tanking at the same time (as we do), the regular season kind of acts like a lottery already. Teams don’t really know when they dump their team whether they will out-lose all the other tanking teams and grab the #1 draft slot...............Ha. Yeah, Buster Posey. You can be grateful to play for a team that is definitely in Win Now mode. Your Giants spent over $200 million in player payroll last season, second only to Boston. And what did the SFG players do for all that money you want all teams to spend on all players all years? Yeah, you won a whopping 73 games. 18.5 games out of the Division title, and 17.5 games out of the playoffs. You guys are so bad that you could increase your payroll by ANOTHER $30 million in 2019 and still not make the playoffs...........Francisco Lindor will miss all of Spring Training, by injuring his calf getting ready for Spring Training.....Which brings us to the subject of shortstops. The weekend MLB review of top SS today ranked Andrelton Simmons 5th. That would seem an injustice, until you realize how much offensive value teams are getting out of the SS position now. (Well, Harold Reynolds puts him 10th, but Reynolds proved long ago that he was a really good baseball player because he didn’t overthink things.)Simmons ended up 3rd in fWAR for MLB SS in 2018. His defensive numbers were off the charts, in a good way. But his OBP and SLG are still second tier............Dear Marlins fans, don’t be pissed at us for trading away J.T. Realmuto, too. We are tanking. This is the suck years. Some day soon we will be the Houston Astros. We promise. Unless this happens............MLB works hard to expand it’s brand at an international level. Just look at all this shuffling or Front Office roles and personnel............Which is how we get pursuits such as this: baseball in London in 2020...........Oakland, short-handed with their starting rotation, is looking to follow Tampa Bay and use Openers in 2019.............Across the Bay, Madison Bumgarner tells his own manager Sandy Koufax Jersey , Burce Bochy, that is Bochy tries that gambit on a Bumgarner start, then MadBum is walking right out of the stadium and not looking back..........As I warned last week, things like a DH in 2019 are merely posted as future bargaining points in the next CBA......And Rob Manfred is slapping that down before he even has to sit down and negotiate............Hot StoveLots of signings. Too much to keep up with. Of most interesting note would be:Brett Lawrie, who has not played since 2016, has signed with the Brewers.............Danny Espinosa, who has not played actual baseball since his 2015 season, has signed with the Mets..........Matt Effin’ Joyce is still getting gigs. Now with the Indians..........Ricky Nolasco was group signed into the DBacks organization............Ryan Madson, the guy we helped rehab but who never contributed to our cause, might sit out 2019 altogether. Not getting the dollars he wants? The guy is already 1 1鈦? years away from 40............Melky “Biogenesis’ Cabrera gets a MiLB deal with the Pirates.............Homer Bailey, the former Red who was sent back to LAD in the Yasiel Puig trade, only to see the Dodgers boot him as a salary dump, gets a MiLB deal with the Royals...........The Dodgers and Indians are cooling off on a Corey Kluber trade.....But the Mariners are still trying to trade away Edwin Encarnacion............In HarpChado news, Bryce Harper is a serious target of the Giants. To the point where the Giants owner is chatting about their interest in public.....They may be offering Harper a lot of money, but not for a lot of years....The Nationals are worried that Harper might end up with an N East rival, and are waiting to match any offer. But the Giants? too far away to worry the Nats?.............Machado might be choosing to not accept a $250 million offer from the White Sox.....He might have chosen to not sign with the Yankees for $220 million.........The Duffle BagHow times have changed. I once got chases out of a sports book because I was carrying a cellphone. This was back when such devices didn’t really fit into your pocket and carrying one was rare. Now, we have broadcast studios?..............Hey, Samardzija, why settle for seasonal changes to the fences? How about fences that move in-game? Major credit goes to Franklin Barreto for volunteering to go home to Venezuela in these times, in the first place..........Kevin Youklis has some good ideas about MLB changes. But that every Monday off and balanced schedules? Sorry, Youk, but the players already got a clubhouse chef............Job Alert! And this is the one you need to read: the Nationals are hiring a new bullpen cart driver!...........Uh...Winter Ball?..............Word.............. No, YOU made a ‘Siri-ously’ joke while reading that headline."It’s easy to focus on Top 100 prospect lists and dream about the future of a franchise. True to form, the transition from ‘top prospect’ to ‘big league regular’ often is a straightforward one, and the current Cincinnati Reds certainly display that. Joey Votto, for instance, rose to be the #21 overall prospect in the game prior to the 2008 season http://www.dodgersfanproshop.com/authentic-max-muncy-jersey , according to Baseball Prospectus, and immediately became an impact player for the Reds. The Reds have also regularly employed the services of former Top 100 overall prospects like Jose Peraza, Billy Hamilton, Devin Mesoraco, Jesse Winker, and Brandon Phillips in recent seasons, with each at least showing flashes of greatness with a floor of being a decent enough contributor.Right this moment, Nick Senzel looms as the next obvious one of those, a can’t-miss prospect who should slot into the everyday eight in some form or fashion during the 2019 season. Taylor Trammell, too, has pretty well reached that status, though we’re likely looking more to the 2020 season for his debut. But while those two obvious talents continue to get the limelight - and rightfully so - perhaps we’re overlooking a different player on the cusp of the bigs, one who also has ample talent but just hasn’t managed to bedazzle our dreams by cracking a Top 100 prospect list. While the Reds certainly roll out former star prospects at many spots across the diamond, it’s certainly worth highlighting that they also bank on continued solid production from a handful of guys who never made such lofty lists, with the likes of Eugenio Suarez, Scooter Gennett, Tucker Barnhart, and Scott Schebler counted among them - a pair of All Stars, a Gold Glove winner, and a 30-dinger outfield bat.What if the next one of those guys is already on the 40-man roster? And what if the player on the big league roster who plays his position just so happens to also be the one with the most tenuous grip on his roster spot both for the 2019 season and going forward?Perhaps we’re just looking right past Jose Siri, and perhaps we really shouldn’t be.It’s quite easy to point to Siri’s lackluster 2018 season and yawn, his .239/.294/.449 effort in 409 PA split between A+ Daytona and AA Pensacola hardly suggestive of a bank-breaking big league future. It was certainly a far cry from the breakout 2017 campaign that saw him hit safely in 39 consecutive games with Class A Dayton - a Midwest League record - en route to a .293/.341/.530 overall season, one that included 24 dingers, 24 doubles, 11 triples, and 46 steals in 552 PA. That led to him being named the Reds Minor League Hitter of the Year, which is certainly quite the honor.That kind of production - which included him leading all Reds minor leaguers in slugging percentage - should have been enough to get him on the radar of all Reds fans on its own merit. However Hyun-Jin Ryu Jersey , that’s only half the story of Siri’s talent, as he produced those kinds of numbers in his 21 year old season while also playing stellar defense in centerfield, easily one of the most valuable positions on the defensive spectrum. So impressive was Siri’s 2017 season with Dayton that the Reds chose to add him to the 40-man roster prior to the Rule 5 Draft, as they were apparently worried enough that a big league team would take a flyer on his talent despite not having even reached AA to that point.With a roster spot in hand, the continued struggles offensively of Hamilton as the Reds everyday CF, no other clear-cut CF prospect ahead of him in the system, and Hamilton’s years of team control dwindling, it was easy to assume at that point that a 2018 season anywhere close to as impressive as Siri’s 2017 season would have him firmly on the cusp of cracking the big leagues in 2019. Of course, just a few weeks after checking in at #6 in Red Reporter’s Community Prospect Rankings, Siri slammed into the CF wall in Goodyear in the first spring training game of the season, wrecking ligaments in his left thumb and sending him to the sidelines for a multi-month recovery process.When he finally entered A+ Daytona’s lineup on May 9th, he’d been on the shelf for nearly two and a half months, and that paired with the cavernous parks of the Florida State League helped produce quite the slump of a start. In 30 games with the Tortugas, he showed almost none of the power he’d flashed in Dayton, hitting just .261/.280/.395 with a lone homer in 195 largely punchless PA. Still, the Reds promoted him to Pensacola despite the rough start to his 2018 campaign, but the struggles continued there, too, as he hit just .171/.217/.415 through his first 12 games (46 PA).From that point on, however, things finally began to look more like they did in 2017, and the old Siri - the one with perhaps the best combination of power and speed in the entire Cincinnati farm system - finally began to emerge again. Whether that was due to his thumb finally being healthy, to shaking the rust off after a lengthy rehab, or to the fireworks that coincided with his July 4th turnaround, the Siri that played the final 54 games with an .802 OPS, 9 dingers, 9 triples http://www.dodgersfanproshop.com/authentic-max-muncy-jersey , 7 doubles, and 13 steals was the one that, for a time, had him penciled in as the CF of the future in Cincinnati. Even with the slow start to his time in Pensacola, the .474 slugging percentage he posted was the highest single-season mark in the seven year history of the Pensacola Blue Wahoos for any player with at least 280 PA, with only Nick Senzel’s 2017 and Kyle Waldrop’s 2014 higher among all players with at least 235 PA in a single season.That, again, from a plus defensive centerfielder.**********************************************************************************************The Reds have quite the positional conundrum on their hands at the moment. Senzel, who should be plenty ready to make a run at a big league spot as soon as the cutoff for a seventh season of team control comes around mid-April, is still blocked at both 3B and 2B by Suarez and Scooter Gennett, meaning the idea of a move to the OF has been initially explored. And, as mentioned previously, the most logical on-paper opening in the everyday lineup is in CF, as Hamilton has long struggled and is in his final year of team control. Whether or not Senzel can man CF capably is still an unknown at this point, but is certainly something that the Reds appear to be considering, at least for the 2019 season. That said, Hamilton is still around at this point, and Gennett - who is also entering his final year of team control - is still no lock to be around long term despite the initial rumblings of a contract extension being in the works. In other words, Senzel could still very well be the 2B of the future in a post-2019 Reds world regardless of where he spends his 2019 season, though that’s getting a bit far down this speculative road at this juncture.The point is, I think, that we might well be overlooking how Siri fits into the Reds plans both for this year and beyond. It’s likely he’ll get to cut his AAA chops at Louisville to begin the year, where he’ll once again have the chance to show his early 2018 struggles were injury-related, and where he’ll hopefully have his power/speed combo on display. He’s not without flaws, of course - his low walk rates and a strikeout rate that hovers around 25% are likely why he hasn’t cracked any Top 100 lists - but his defensive talent at a premium position and plus raw power and speed give him several skills that might well make him the next under-the-radar prospect to provide real value at the big league level for the Reds.
linhui95

www.athleticsfanproshop.com

Postby linhui95 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:50 am

WEST PALM BEACH Jake Smolinski Jersey , Fla. (AP) — Marwin Gonzalez was Houston’s do-everything utility player for the last few years.Replacing him is probably going to be a team effort.Gonzalez signed a $21 million, two-year deal with Minnesota on Monday, making official what the Astros seemed to know all offseason: they’re going to need new depth around the diamond. Gonzalez played every position except pitcher and catcher during his seven seasons with Houston.The player most likely to mimic Gonzalez is 2016 All-Star Aledmys Diaz, who was acquired from Toronto in November. Houston is also hoping first baseman Yuli Gurriel can bounce around the infield a bit more.“I want to see Diaz play all four infield positions and potentially two outfield positions on the corner,” manager AJ Hinch said. “We may not have enough time to do that as much as we want. As fun as it sounds, that’s lot to ask out of one guy, but I would like to move him around a little bit.”Diaz has experience at most of those positions. The 28-year-old has primarily been a shortstop with the Cardinals and Blue Jays, but he’s also comfortable at third base and has appeared at second base and in left field.“I think it’s a challenge to play different positions every day, but at the same time, I’ve played all over the infield in the past,” he said. “So for me, I’ve never played first base at this level and only a little bit in the outfield. So that’s one thing I’m going to try to improve on and work on is in the outfield.”Diaz said he’s been chatting with Houston outfielders George Springer, Michael Brantley and Josh Reddick about the position, though he anticipates the best preparation is in-game reps.“Having the experience is the most important thing at this level,” he said. “So for me having the chance to play a little bit in the outfield in spring training is going to help me going into the season to be more ready when he puts me in the outfield.”Hinch believes one of the most important qualities a utility player must have is a willingness to do whatever is asked of him. In that category, Diaz is already just fine.“I love his mindset http://www.athleticsfanproshop.com/authentic-khris-davis-jersey ,” Hinch said. “He’s willing to do anything. He’s going to start playing a different position virtually every day for the next four or five rotations that he plays. I do love the eagerness to fit in as opposed to the stubbornness of making demands and being upset over his reality.”Diaz’s reward will be more playing time. There aren’t any everyday openings in the infield — Carlos Correa is entrenched at short, 2017 AL MVP Jose Altuve plays second, Alex Bregman is a budding star at third and Gurriel is locked in at first.“As soon as I heard about the trade, I talked to AJ in the offseason and told him I was motivated to play like every position the team needs me,” Diaz said. “It’s a long season, so the everyday guys might need a rest day. Also it will give me a chance to have more at-bats and be in the lineup more often.”Gurriel could also be a fill-in option at second or third base, although he’s played those positions sparingly over two-plus season with Houston following a 12-year career in Cuba and Japan. Hinch will give him some reps around the infield this spring in anticipation of a more versatile role.NOTES: Rookie RHP Josh James has a strained quadriceps that will cause him to miss time. He was vying for the fifth spot in Houston’s rotation, but Hinch said the setback effectively takes him out of that conversation. “I still think he’s going to get enough outings to factor in the bullpen conversation,” Hinch said. … RHP Collin McHugh left after one inning on Wednesday because of a sore back, but he said it isn’t anything serious and he doesn’t expect it to cause him to miss any time. ATLANTA (AP) — Jorge Alfaro’s first multihomer game gave the Miami Marlins just the lift they needed to snap a four-game losing streak.“I just try to stay to the middle of the field and make good contact,” Alfaro said. “I try to get a good pitch and drive it through the pitcher. That’s all I’m trying to do.”Alfaro homered twice, including a tiebreaking, two-run shot in the ninth inning, and the Marlins stopped the Atlanta Braves‘ four-game winning streak with a 4-2 victory Saturday night.Alfaro, a right-handed hitter, homered to the opposite field on both swings. His first long ball came off Braves starter Kyle Wright and the second one off reliever A.J. Minter (0-1).Sergio Romo (1-0) faced the minimum in the eighth Chad Pinder Jersey , getting knocked down on Josh Donaldson’s pinch-hit liner but scrambling to throw him out, and retired Ozzie Albies on a fly ball in the ninth.Adam Conley got two outs to earn his first save. He gave up a single to Freddie Freeman before striking out Ronald Acuna Jr. and working out of a bases-loaded jam on pinch-hitter Charlie Culberson’s popup.The Braves, who went 1 for 13 with runners in scoring position, led 1-0 in the first after Freeman’s RBI double. Atlanta went up 2-0 in the fourth on Dansby Swanson’s RBI single. Miami tied it in the fifth on homers by Alfaro and Peter O’Brien.Wright gave up five hits, two runs and one walk in six innings. He struck out four.Marlins starter Sandy Alcantara allowed four hits and two runs in four innings. After walking none in a win against Colorado, the young right-hander issued five free passes in 93 pitches. He had no strikeouts after whiffing six in his season debut.“You can’t pitch away from contact,” Marlins manager Don Mattingly said. “You’ve got to use your stuff. I really have to say it was a side step. At least it wasn’t backwards. Not a step forward, a side step.”The Marlins had dropped nine straight at SunTrust Park. They improved to 5-16 at the Braves’ third-year home.TRAINER’S ROOMMarlins: Mattingly said OF Garrett Cooper likely won’t be ready to begin baseball activities until next weekend. Cooper is on the injured list with a left calf strain.Braves: Manager Brian Snitker gave Donaldson a scheduled day off at third base. Injuries limited Donaldson, the 2015 AL MVP, to 113 games in 2017 and 52 last season. “We’re going to give him a break here and there,” Snitker said. “With this long stretch, I’m going to give a few guys a day off next week, but it was just more of today or tomorrow. He can get a left-handed matchup tomorrow.” … Acuna and Nick Markakis left six runners on. Albies left five.THAT HURTSAtlanta C Brian McCann will go on the injured list after straining his right hamstring in the fourth. He left the game and was replaced by Tyler Flowers, who was hit by a pitch on the outside of his right hand in the fifth. X-rays came back negative on Flowers, but it’s likely he won’t play for a couple of days. The Braves plan to call up C Alex Jackson from Triple-A Gwinnett.“Sometimes you never know,” Flowers said. “I could have good range of motion in the morning. I wouldn’t imagine more than a couple of days at the most.”SMOOTH GLOVESwanson made two impressive plays at shortstop. He caught a liner and threw out Alfaro http://www.athleticsfanproshop.com/authentic-khris-davis-jersey , who was leading too far off first, to end the second. Swanson ended the third by catching a ball on a short hop that glanced off Wright and throwing out Curtis Granderson.MOVING AROUNDSnitker said Johan Camargo, in the lineup for Donaldson, will start again Sunday. Camargo, who went 0 for 3 with two walks, was the everyday third baseman last year and hit. .272 with 19 homers and 76 RBIs in 134 games, but was moved to a jack-of-all-trades role after Donaldson signed a one-year deal. Camargo, a switch-hitter, started in left field Wednesday against the Chicago Cubs.UP NEXTMarlins: LHP Caleb Smith, seeking his first win of the season, is 1-0 with a 2.16 ERA in two career starts against Atlanta.Braves: LHP Sean Newcomb will make his seventh career start against Miami. He is 4-1 with a 2.06 ERA vs. the Marlins. Newcomb did not get a decision in his first start this season, allowing six hits, four walks and striking out three in four innings of an 8-0 win over the Cubs.

Return to “[JBC] Jebacze”