Find good work in USA?

linhui95

he tries to earn a roster spot.

Postby linhui95 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:15 am

Javier Baez put on a show for the Chicago Cubs and appeared to nail his audition for a high-profile role later this summer.

Baez hit two home runs Authentic Mitchell Marner Jersey , including a grand slam, Jon Lester won his sixth consecutive start and the Cubs ended a five-game losing streak with a 9-4 victory over the Los Angeles Dodgers on Tuesday night.

Baez homered in consecutive innings, giving him 16 on the season, and finished with four hits. He hit a solo shot off Dodgers starter Ross Stripling in the fifth inning and his bases-loaded shot in the sixth into the Dodgers’ bullpen came against reliever Edward Paredes.

And he did all of his damage in front of Dodgers manager Dave Roberts, who just happens to be the National League’s manager in the All-Star Game next month.

”I have been saying for a couple of years, the moment he stops swinging at sliders in the dirt, he becomes Manny Ramirez . and he’s getting closer,” Cubs manager Joe Maddon said of Baez. ”And I think he is a better defender than Manny was . and baserunner. And Manny, I still love you.”

Baez said he was inspired to play at Dodger Stadium, but not necessarily because Roberts was watching him from the top step.

”I love it here,” Baez said. ”The (Dodgers) fans are pretty close to ours. I like playing here and I like the energy they have for their team. This is a team we will see for a long time, hopefully in the playoffs Womens Bryan Rust Jersey , and it is always going to be a good competition.”

Stripling gave up just one run over five innings before the Cubs broke open the game with six runs off the bullpen. Yimi Garcia (1-2) gave up three of them. The Dodgers lost for just the sixth time in 22 games in June.

”I think they’re a really good lineup,” Stripling said. ”Obviously Lester on the mound makes them good, too. I think they’re a good benchmark for us to see how we’re playing.”

It was Baez’s fourth multi-homer game and his second this season. His grand slam was the fourth of his career.

Lester (10-2) gave up two runs on four hits over five innings. It was his shortest outing by innings since April 11, when he also went five against the Pittsburgh Pirates, and his 82 pitches were his fewest since throwing 71 on opening day in Miami.

”Obviously any time you’re taken out of a game you’re not happy, (but) I respect the decision,” Lester said. ”(Maddon’s) my manager and I always stand behind him. But I’m a competitor and I want to pitch innings.”

Lester has a 1.73 ERA over his last 11 starts, going back to April 30, and hasn’t lost since May 23. He is tied with Washington’s Max Scherzer for the NL lead in wins.

Cody Bellinger had two of the Dodgers’ four hits off Lester and now has 19 hits in his past 18 games, including seven of his 15 home runs.

The Dodgers have a major league-leading 48 home runs in June but did not hit one Tuesday.

The Cubs sent nine batters to the plate in their big sixth inning. Adison Russell and Ben Zobrist hit RBI singles in the frame to go along with Baez’s grand slam. Willson Contreras added an RBI single in the eighth inning and Albert Almora had an RBI single in the ninth.

The Dodgers’ Enrique Hernandez and Justin Turner each stole third base uncontested in the eighth inning with the Cubs’ infield overloaded on the right side in an extreme defensive shift. Hernandez and Turner both ended up scoring in the inning.

CHILI SAUCE

Cubs hitting coach Chili Davis held a short meeting Tuesday for the hitters and it turned into a nine-run, 15-hit night for a club starved for offense.

”I want to believe (the meeting) had something to do with it,” Maddon said. ”(Opposite-field) hits by Almora and Contreras I loved. And of course Tim Schaller Jersey , Javy had a nice day. I’m still looking forward to, as we get more mature in the batter’s box, that we chase less. I love homers like everybody else does, but there are so many other ways to score.”

ROUGH DAY FOR PUIG

The Dodgers’ Yasiel Puig was doubled off trying to scramble back to first base in the second inning, failed to grab Ian Happ’s line drive into the gap in right-center for an error in the sixth, and twice allowed the Cubs to take an extra base on throws back to the infield.

The Dodgers came into the sixth inning with a 2-1 lead and left trailing 7-2.

”I thought the ball was a little further away and when I was trying to run it down I kind of lost it in the lights and that’s when we lost the game,” Puig said of missing Happ’s liner.

TRAINER’S ROOM

Cubs: 3B Kris Bryant (left shoulder inflammation) was placed on the 10-day DL, retroactive to June 23, but is not expected to miss more than 10 days, Maddon. … RHP Yu Darvish (right triceps tendinitis) will throw a bullpen this week before the Cubs decide if he will need another rehab start or rejoin the active roster.

Dodgers: RHP Walker Buehler (right rib microfracture) threw a full-intensity bullpen session and the Dodgers will discuss the possibility of an upcoming minor league rehab start. … INF/OF Chris Taylor (sore left hamstring) did not start but had a pinch-hit single in the fifth inning as the club is trying to avoid a DL move. … RHP Pedro Baez (right biceps tendinitis) threw a bullpen at about 70-percent effort, according to Roberts, and is expected to throw another bullpen Friday.

UP NEXT

Cubs right-hander Kyle Hendricks (5-7 Authentic Derek Forbort Jersey Kids , 3.73 ERA) has lost four of his last five starts. Dodgers left-hander Alex Wood (3-5, 4.13) has won his last two starts after giving up 15 combined runs over his previous three out Mike Vrabel wanted his debut as Tennessee's head coach to start on offense.

It was an impressive beginning in the Titans' preseason opener.

Marcus Mariota and the Titans wasted no time providing a glimpse of what they can do in this new offense, driving 71 yards for a touchdown on the first series even with four starters sidelined. Three-time Pro Bowl tight end Delanie Walker was a healthy scratch, starting wide receivers Corey Davis and Rishard Matthews were out with undisclosed injuries and right tackle Jack Conklin is recovering from a torn ACL.

"It was an efficient drive, it was a good drive and it was good to see that group go down there and kind of do what they did in an in the scrimmage, the one Friday night scrimmage that we had and then be able to carry that over know into this week," Vrabel said Friday.

The Titans wound up losing 31-17 in Green Bay with the second-team offense settling for a field goal after Vrabel let new backup quarterback Blaine Gabbert throw on fourth-and-4 at the Packers 12.

But all the attention is on Mariota and the offense being installed by offensive coordinator Matt LaFleur. Putting the No. 2 overall pick in 2015 in a better scheme is why the Titans fired Mike Mularkey in January and replaced him with Vrabel.

Mariota looked sharp, even though he was caught running at the line for a sack. The quarterback who has been healthy all offseason for the first time since his rookie season later scrambled for 7 yards. He was 2 of 3 for 42 yards passing despite not having Davis or Matthews.

Davis dressed and warmed up but did not play. The No. 5 wide receiver overall last year has not practiced since leaving a session early last weekend with an undisclosed issue. Matthews is the lone veteran of the receiving corps, and he remains on the physically unable to perform list.

That left Mariota with Taywan Taylor, a third-round pick overall in 2017, and Darius Jennings, as his starting receivers. Jennings originally signed with Cleveland in 2015 as an undrafted free agent out of Virginia and started one of the four games he played that season with the Browns. The Titans released Jennings last November before bringing him back again.

"Overall Anders Bjork Jersey , it is a young group, so it is exciting to see those guys get a chance to play," Mariota said. "With that being said, these guys have an opportunity and they need to make the most of it. We are really going to have to count on some of those guys throughout the year and that is good to see that in live game action."

Jennings capped that opening drive with a 4-yard TD catch as he tries to earn a roster spot.

Derrick Henry also had an 8-yard run on an outside zone play that will be a feature of this offense.

The Titans still have plenty to work on offensively before hosting Tampa Bay for two joint practices before their preseason game Aug. 18. Running back Dalyn Dawkins was flagged for one of three lowering the helmet penalties on the Titans, and they lost time of possession in the final three quarters with their worst the third holding the ball for only 2 minutes, 10 seconds.

"Always room for improvement," Vrabel said.

NOTES: The Titans agreed to terms Friday with S Steven Terrell and waived as injured OLB Gimel President and DL Johnny Maxey. Terrell has played 42 career games in stops with Jacksonville, Houston, Seattle and Kansas City. ... The Titans went 1-3 in the preseason a year ago under Mularkey. Whether it was Vrabel's debut or the Titans playing their first game in their new uniforms, TV ratings in Nashville jumped 39 percent over the opener a year ago from 11.9 rating to 16.6.

Follow Teresa M. Walker at teresamwalker

Chicago Bears Jerseys
linhui95

Red Sox: RHP Steven Wright (2-0, 1.21) will take the longest a

Postby linhui95 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:30 am

Denard Span came to the plate in the eighth inning Justin Williams Jersey , knowing the situation was why the Seattle Mariners traded for him three weeks ago.

The veteran outfielder kept his cool and stroked a pinch-hit double that scored two runs, leading the Mariners to a 7-6 victory over the Boston Red Sox on Friday night.

Span, batting for Guillermo Heredia with one out, hit a liner to the right-field corner off Matt Barnes (0-2) after Ryon Healy walked and Ben Gamel singled to left.

”I just tried to stay calm as possible,” Span said. ”Kind of a calm angry. This is huge for me. I’m the new guy around here and I just want to help these guys as much as I can and feel like I’m one of them.”

The Mariners acquired Span and reliever Alex Colome from Tampa Bay on May 25.

”He’s a huge addition to our club,” said Seattle manager Scott Servais. ”He has so much experience in those situations, so he understands how to slow things down. We’re going to have a lot more situations like that this season.”

Ryan Cook (1-0) got the win with a scoreless eighth inning and Edwin Diaz earned his major league-leading 26th save by working the ninth.

But Rob Whalen Nikita Kucherov Jersey , who was recalled from Triple-A Tacoma on Thursday, was the difference, pitching four scoreless innings of relief.

”This team is unbelievable,” Whalen said. ”It felt like a World Series game out there tonight. I just wanted to do whatever I could to keep us in the game.”

It was the 20th time this season the Mariners have come from behind to win. Seattle is 22-10 in one-run games.

Xander Bogaerts hit a three-run homer as part of a six-run third inning that gave Boston a 6-3 lead, but a spectacular defensive play by Seattle second baseman Dee Gordon on a hard-hit ball up the middle by Bogaerts that ended the sixth inning kept the Red Sox from adding another run.

The Mariners led 3-0 when Boston sent 11 men to the plate and had six hits and walk to chase starter James Paxton. The Mariners also committed two errors in the inning.

Paxton entered the game with a 0.39 ERA and 2-0 record in three previous starts against the Red Sox. Five of the six runs against Paxton were earned. He also threw two wild pitches.

”Pax had good stuff tonight, we just didn’t help him,” Servais said. ”The defense was shaky early. Paxton has carried us this year Ben Bishop Jersey , so it was nice to get him off the hook.”

Boston tied the game at 3 on four singles and an error by third basemen Kyle Seager, before Bogaerts hit his 11th home run.

”We had a good inning and got a lot of runs,” Bogaerts said. ”But that one big hit, seems like Span always does that against us. I remember when he did it at Tampa early on in the year. Same thing down the same line.”

Jean Segura gave the Mariners a 1-0 lead in the first inning when he launched Rick Porcello’s fastball over the scoreboard in left field, a 420-foot shot. Seattle made it 3-0 in the second.

Mike Zunino knocked in two runs, including his 11th home run of the season to start the bottom of the seventh and cut it to 6-5 before Span came through one inning later.

”With him, you have to attack Mark Scheifele Jersey ,” Boston manager Alex Cora said of Span. ”He keeps working the count. He’s a veteran guy. If you’re ahead, you have to bury him and we didn’t.”

TRAINER’S ROOM

Red Sox: LHP Drew Pomeranz (left biceps tendinitis) made some throws in the outfield Friday for the first time since going on the 10-day DL on June 5, retroactive to June 2.

Mariners: RHP Juan Nicasio (knee swelling) threw in the bullpen Friday and is expected to throw live batting practice Saturday. Servais said it’s possible Nicasio could come off the 10-day DL on Tuesday in New York when the Mariners start a three-game series with the Yankees. ”He just needs to get that inflammation out of his knee,” Servais said. … RHP Nick Vincent (groin strain) will throw in the bullpen Saturday.

FILIA RETURNS: The Red Sox returned minor league OF Eric Filia to the Mariners Friday after Filia failed his physical. Filia was the player to be named in the deal that sent LHP Roenis Elias to the Mariners on April 23. The Mariners completed the trade with cash considerations.

UP NEXT

Red Sox: RHP Steven Wright (2-0, 1.21) will take the longest active scoreless streak in baseball into Saturday’s game against the Mariners. Wright has thrown 22 2/3 consecutive scoreless innings, including back-to-back scoreless starts when he went seven innings in a win against Detroit and 6 2/3 innings in a no-decision at Baltimore.

Mariners: Wade Leblanc (7-3, 4.26) will make his ninth start of the season Saturday. Leblanc has allowed only 11 earned runs in his previous eight starts for a 2.45 ERA. The Mariners are 6-2 in those games.

CHARLOTTE Jonathan Marchessault Jersey , N.C. (AP) — The Panthers decided to go with Taylor Heinicke as their backup quarterback behind starter Cam Newton. Carolina waived last year’s third-string QB Garrett Gilbert as part of final cuts Saturday.

Carolina waived defensive end Deashon Hall, a fourth-round draft pick in 2017. He never played a down for the team.

The Panthers also cut quarterback Kyle Allen; running back Reggie Bonnafon; wide receivers Austin Duke and Mose Frazier; tight end Jason Vander Laan; offensive linemen Kyle Friend, Taylor Hearn and Dorian Johnson; defensive linemen Kiante Anderson, Zach Moore and Kendick Norton; defensive backs Cole Luke and Dezman Southward. Carolina waived/injured wide receiver Jamaal Jones and placed running back Elijah Hood, cornerback Kevon Seymour and offensive tackle Jeremiah Sirles on injured reserve.

The team acquired offensive tackle Corey Robinson from the Lions in exchange for an undisclosed 2020 draft choice. Robinson has played in 23 games with eight starts in three seasons with Detroit.

Los Angeles Chargers Elite Jerseys
linhui95

s, during which the team d

Postby linhui95 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:42 am

Alvin Gentry’s ability to coach the Pelicans into the second round of the playoffs despite the mid-season loss of All-Star DeMarcus Cousins persuaded the club that Gentry deserved to be under contract beyond next season.

Gentry agreed on Thursday to an extension covering two additional years http://www.officialbluejackets.com/authentic-adidas-david-savard-jersey , running through the 2020-21 season.

”He did a tremendous job last season,” Pelicans general manager Dell Demps said. ”When we faced adversity, Alvin and his staff continually discovered ways to place the team in situations where we could be successful.”

Gentry has gone 117-138 in three seasons, including this season’s playoffs Womens Marian Hossa Jersey , when the Pelicans swept Portland before losing a second-round series 4-1 to defending champion Golden State.

New Orleans missed the playoffs in Gentry’s first two seasons, during which the team dealt with a rash of injuries to key players.

During this past season, Gentry had to help the Pelicans adapt to the loss of Cousins, who played a central role in a system that revolved around him and fellow All-Star big man Anthony Davis. Cousins tore his left Achilles in the 48th game of the season. Without him Max Pacioretty Jersey , New Orleans still managed to go 21-13 and finish sixth in the highly competitive Western Conference.

The Pelicans’ late-season success stemmed in part from Gentry’s integration of Nikola Mirotic into the starting rotation after a Feb. 1 trade that brought the fourth-year forward to New Orleans from Chicago.

The vote of confidence in Gentry comes as the Pelicans ponder their approach to retaining two key free agents: Cousins and veteran point guard Rajon Rondo.

Both players thrived last season under Gentry, and Rondo during the playoffs spoke highly of the way Gentry respects his players by giving them the latitude to play to their strengths and be who they are.

Cousins was averaging 25.2 points and 12.9 rebounds before his injury. Rondo enjoyed his best production with New Orleans during the playoffs, when he averaged 10.3 points, 12.2 assists and 7.6 rebounds.

Gentry sounded confident that the Pelicans were prepared to move aggressively to build on what they accomplished this season Auston Matthews Jersey , even if the price is high.

Ownership and management ”have provided us with the necessary resources to compete at the highest level,” Gentry said Thursday, specifically mentioning Gayle Benson, who is now the sole owner of the Pelicans and NFL’s Saints following the death of her husband Womens Brayden Point Jersey , Tom, in March. ”I couldn’t be happier to work for such an exceptional owner. I am excited for the great opportunities that are ahead for our organization.”

Womens Denver Broncos Jerseys
linhui95

rod Taylor is the club’s starting quarte

Postby linhui95 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:01 am

While Josh Gordon’s away Ryan Nugent-Hopkins Jersey , the Browns may launch Plan B with their wide receivers.

Dez Bryant is on their radar.

As they await clarity on Gordon’s cloudy situation, Cleveland general manager John Dorsey said Wednesday the team has discussed signing Bryant, the former Dallas star released by the Cowboys in April.

Gordon is missing the start of training camp as part of his treatment to battle drug and alcohol addictions, and the team does not known when – or if – the 27-year-old will be back.

Dorsey said he ”absolutely” expects Gordon to return in 2018.

”I’m going to respect Josh’s privacy and I will continue to say that and let him do what he has to do moving forward,” Dorsey said. ”Then, when he comes back, we’ll embrace him, that’s how we’re going to do it.”

In the meantime, the Browns have interest in Bryant Sonny Milano Jersey , a three-time Pro Bowler and one of the game’s top playmakers since 2010.

”He’s a very talented player,” Dorsey said. ”Have we had discussions about Dez Bryant? Yeah, that’s natural. You’re going to have discussions like that. Now, we’ll see what comes to fruition in the next couple days, but we’ve talked about it. You have to talk about these things.”

Especially given Gordon’s track record.

Despite his numerous missteps, the Browns are standing by the talented receiver. They believe Gordon has turned his life around and are counting on the former Pro Bowler, who has played just 10 games since 2013 due to numerous NFL drug violations, to help this season.

Dorsey doesn’t know when Gordon will return, and the club changed his roster designation from the non-football illness list to ”did not report” so it would have roster flexibility.

”Josh is 100 percent committed to the Cleveland Browns http://www.officialcapitals.com/authentic-adidas-evgeny-kuznetsov-jersey ,” Dorsey said. ”The Cleveland Browns are 100 percent committed to him. He’s had a great offseason. He’s had great training. So you know what, let’s just see what happens here. Let’s see what happens. All I care about is let’s respect his privacy. Let’s see him move forward.”

An NFL spokesman said earlier this week that Gordon has not been suspended again, and that there is no timetable on his return.

However, both Dorsey and coach Hue Jackson refused to answer whether they’ve received assurances from the league that Gordon is not facing further discipline.

On the eve of his third training camp, Jackson, who has not spoken with Gordon, wanted the focus on his available players.

”Obviously we’d like to have all of our players here. But at the same time we know things do come up,” he said. ”And I think as a staff we prepared for anything and everything. I think in my going on three years here I’ve seen it all. So I’m not surprised by anything that can happen. I think if we make it more than what it is.

”You’re talking about a young man that’s doing everything he can to put himself in the best position to be better in his life. And I think that’s great for Josh. At the same time we have a football team to get ready, and that’s what we’re going to do. All we can really worry about are the guys that are here and coach the guys that are here and get them better – -and when Josh is ready to return he’ll return.”

With Gordon’s status unclear http://www.officiallightningprostore.com/authentic-adidas-mikhail-sergachev-jersey , Dorsey said the team is considering Bryant, who is looking for a fresh start.

The 29-year-old developed into one of the league’s most physical receivers during eight seasons with Dallas. He had three seasons of more than 1,200 yards receiving and led the NFL with 16 touchdowns in 2014.

However, he came up short of living up to the five-year, $70 million contract he signed four years ago. Bryant battled an assortment of injuries before the Cowboys let him go to gain salary-cap space.

Bryant has had some off-field issues, though nothing to Gordon’s level, and his fiery temperament led to some well-publicized sideline rants. But with Cleveland’s receiving corps reduced by Gordon’s absence and a season-ending neck injury to Ricardo Louis, the Browns may be willing to overlook any baggage.

”I look at Dez as a very competitive, passionate person http://www.officialislanders.com/authentic-adidas-adam-pelech-jersey ,” said Dorsey, who has known Bryant for years. ”That’s how I look at a Dez Bryant.”

NOTES: Rookie CB Denzel Ward signed his contract and reported in time for Thursday’s first practice. Ward was the last unsigned player in Cleveland’s rookie class. Top pick Baker Mayfield signed his $32 million deal Tuesday night. … Dorsey and Jackson reiterated they will not rush Mayfield and that Tyrod Taylor is the club’s starting quarterback.

The Los Angeles Chargers probably are ready to start looking for offense in the NFL draft.

The Chargers used their first three picks on defensive players over the first two days. They still have several potential needs on offense, even though nearly every significant piece of last season’s powerful offense is returning.

The Bolts could use a skill-position player who can return kicks Saturday. They also need depth on the offensive line, particularly at right tackle, where they were expected to find a potential backup this weekend.

Los Angeles chose Florida State safety Derwin James in the first round. The Bolts added Southern California linebacker Uchenna Nwosu in the second round and North Carolina State defensive tackle Justin Jones in the third.

Youth Chicago Bears Jerseys
linhui95

andout cornerback J

Postby linhui95 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:48 am

The Arizona Cardinals' 2018 draft made its reputation on Day 1 with the selection of a player who the team hopes will become the long-sought franchise quarterback of years to come.

If the Cardinals got no one in this draft besides Josh Rosen Luke Schenn Jersey Kids , fans would have called it a rousing success.

And offense turned out to be the theme. Only one of the six players drafted by the Cardinals plays defense, even though their new coach Steve Wilks was defensive coordinator last year at Carolina.

The choices were simply a function of the names on the Arizona draft board, general manager Steve Keim said.

"In a perfect world, coach and I would have been thrilled to have balance and to fill some positions defensively if those guys warranted those picks," Keim said. "But we had such high grades on those offensive players, we didn't want to stray away from the board."

In the second round, Arizona went with homegrown wide receiver Christian Kirk from Texas A&M in the second round.

The Cardinals picked center Mason Cole out of Michigan in the third round and, with their first choice Saturday dipped into the FCS ranks to grab running back Chase Edmonds of Fordham.

It marked only the second time in the draft's modern era (which began in 1967) that the Cardinals have used their first four picks on the offense. The other was in 1993.

Finally, in the sixth round, Arizona went defense, grabbing cornerback Chris Campbell of Penn State. The Cardinals' final pick came third to last in the seventh and final round when they selected offensive tackle Korey Cunningham of Cincinnati.

But this draft was, first and foremost, about that long-awaited young quarterback for Arizona.

When Carson Palmer retired at the end of last season, there were no QBs on the roster. Now they have Sam Bradford, Mike Glennon and Rosen, who will begin his new job in earnest at the rookie minicamp in two weeks.

HOME SWEET HOME

No Arizona draftee could have been happier than Kirk, who grew up in the Phoenix area, starring at Saguaro High in Scottsdale before choosing Texas A&M over staying home at Arizona State. Now he's coming home and keeps describing the situation as "surreal."

Kirk said he got to know star receiver Larry Fitzgerald when he played on the same Pop Warner team as Kurt Warner's son. Warner would sometimes bring Fitzgerald along to games and they struck up a friendship.

"I think I was probably in the fourth grade at the time Juuse Saros Jersey , third or fourth grade, and every time they came out, it was just so crazy," Kirk said.

Kirk will use his old No. 13. That was the Hall of Famer Warner's number, too.

"Exactly, I have to rock it well," Kirk said. "I have a lot to live up to."

CHARACTER

Keim said that as he evolves through his fifth year on the job, he's paying more attention than ever to off-the-field character and the player's love of the game as he assesses who should be selected. He noted all but Campbell in this year's class were team captains.

The idea was to go with "strong character guys" that match what Wilks calls his team's DNA.

"I've almost promised myself that we would take guys, even if they're a little less talented, but they have that makeup," Keim said. "... Especially in our first draft together, we wanted to make a statement."

FCS SUCCESS

Almost every year, the Cardinals dip into the talent at the FCS level, or lower.

This year it was Edmonds, the all-time leading rusher in the Patriot League for yards and touchdowns who could be in a crowded competition for a backup spot behind 2016 All-Pro David Johnson, as well as a kick and punt returner.

"I'm just looking forward to whatever role Arizona asks me," he said. "Whether it's being a special teams player, being a third-down back Youth Greg Olsen Jersey , on the slot, something like that. I'm looking forward to it."

Keim called Edmonds' production "off the charts" and said he would have set the FCS career rushing record had he not been injured during his senior season.

Some prior Arizona draftees from the FCS ranks or lower include Johnson, taken in the third round out of Northern Iowa in 2015; wide receiver John Brown, selected in third round out of Pittsburg State (Kan.) in 2014; and cornerback/special teams player Justin Bethel, picked in the sixth round out of Presbyterian in 2012.

Oh, and quarterback John Skelton out of Fordham in the fifth round in 2010. He's no longer around.

STILL NEED

Look for defensive players to be signed as undrafted free agents, as well as maybe some late veteran signings. Arizona still needs to find a cornerback to play opposite Patrick Peterson and is looking for depth at linebacker as the team transitions from a 3-4 base formation to a 4-3. The Cardinals also could use some depth at tight end.

Five years removed from a Super Bowl championship, the Baltimore Ravens bring a sense of urgency into the 2018 season.

Much has happened 鈥?little of it good 鈥?since general Ozzie Newsome, coach John Harbaugh and Super Bowl MVP Joe Flacco teamed to beat the San Francisco 49ers 34-31 in January 2013.

Since then, the Ravens have gone 40-40, had two winning seasons and reached the playoffs once. Baltimore was on the brink of earning a wild-card berth last December before a last-minute defeat at home against Cincinnati put an abrupt end to a 9-7 season.

So now, Harbaugh is being pressed to reverse the team's recent downturn. He isn't necessary done if Baltimore doesn't reach the playoffs, yet there's no guarantee he will survive the inevitable fallout.

"I'm not going to give a 'playoff or bust' edict to my coach," owner Steve Bisciotti said. "(But) he's under as much pressure, probably, than he's ever been in his life. I expect him to keep his chin up and take his positivity and his talents and make the most of this season."

Newsome will be handing the reins to assistant GM Eric DeCosta in 2019, so the only GM the Ravens have ever had is doing his best to go out with a splash. Newsome signed several free agent receivers to help out the 33-year-old Flacco, who struggled last season and now has an eager rookie chasing him on the depth chart.

There's also a new defensive coordinator in Don Martindale John Tavares Jersey , whose goal is to make the unit representative of the region.

"I think this defense is starting to take along the personality of the city, like all the great Ravens defenses do, from Dundalk to West Baltimore to Carroll County," Martindale said. "I like how we're coming together. I like how we're not flinching."

No need to be tentative. Not now. Without a doubt, the Ravens will be in full attack mode in their effort to reach the postseason.

Some things to know about the 2018 Ravens:

ROOKIE QB

First-round pick Lamar Jackson could be the Ravens quarterback of the future, but he most certainly is not the quarterback of right now.

Flacco has been the starter since 2008, his rookie season and Harbaugh's first as Baltimore's coach.

Jackson won a Heisman Trophy at Louisville and is deft on his feet, but Baltimore is past the point of letting a rookie QB gain experience on the job.

Jackson will make the team, but the big question is: Will Robert Griffin III also land on the 53-man roster?

"That's one that's going to go right to the wire," Harbaugh said, "and it will be dependent on a lot of factors."

PLENTY OF TARGETS

Flacco will be working with a rebuilt receiving group after struggling last season getting the ball downfield.

Jeremy Maclin, Mike Wallace and Breshad Perriman repeatedly failed to get separation last year, one big reason why Flacco finished with a meager 5.72 yards per attempt average.

So Newsome attacked the free agent market, signing Michael Crabtree, Willie Snead and John Brown.

"All of them have had just an excellent camp," offensive coordinator Marty Mornhinweg said. "All three of them have stayed healthy, or reasonably healthy. They're all three very smart guys."

Brown gives the Ravens the deep threat they've been missing since Torrey Smith in 2013. Crabtree is solid in the middle of the field, and Snead has good hands and big-play potential.

RUN FIRST

In a league that's built for passing Authentic Artturi Lehkonen Jersey , the Ravens have always been about establishing the run.

With Marshal Yanda, Ronnie Stanley, James Hurst and 345-pound Orlando Brown Jr. on the line, Flacco won't be reluctant to give the ball to Alex Collins.

Collins rushed for 973 yards last year and Javorius Allen added 591.

NO JIMMY SMITH

The Ravens must play the first four games of the season without standout cornerback Jimmy Smith, who was suspended for violating the NFL's personal conduct policy.

Playing without Smith is nothing new 鈥?he missed the last four games last year with a torn Achilles tendon and has played in 16 games only twice in seven seasons.

"We feel confident in who we have in the personnel," cornerback Brandon Carr said. "We're just looking forward to getting guys on the field to see how they perform out there."

INJURIES

In addition to Smith, the Ravens will start the season without tight end Hayden Hurst, who had foot surgery, and defensive tackle Willie Henry (hernia surgery).

Hurst, Baltimore's top draft pick, will miss around three weeks and Henry will be sidelined "a few weeks," according to Harbaugh.

Hurst was expected to take over for departed tight end Benjamin Watson, who led Baltimore with 61 catches last year.

Henry played in 14 games last year before a thigh injury ended his season in November. He had 32 tackles and 3陆 sacks.

http://www.officialusafootballs.com/cleveland-browns
linhui95

night to force a Game 7.

Postby linhui95 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 am

LeBron James scored 46 points and preserved his reign atop the Eastern Conference for at least one more game as the Cleveland Cavaliers shook off losing All-Star Kevin Love with a head injury and beat the Boston Celtics 109-99 on Friday night to force a Game 7.

James Womens Aaron Rodgers Jersey , playing in perhaps his final game for the Cavs in Cleveland, delivered another sensational performance – he added 11 rebounds and nine assists while playing all but two minutes – to avoid elimination and delay any decisions about his future.

The king is not dead, and he still has a chance to make his eighth straight NBA Finals.

This back-and-forth series, in which home court has meant everything, will have a climatic conclusion Sunday at TD Center, where the Celtics are 10-0 this postseason.

George Hill added 20 points, and Jeff Green 14 for the Cavs. They won their eighth straight at home and will play their second Game 7 of these playoffs.

Terry Rozier paced the Celtics with 28 points, and Jaylen Brown had 27.

HOUSTON (AP) – The Houston Rockets will be without star guard Chris Paul for Game 6 because of a strained hamstring Aleksander Barkov Jersey , a huge blow for a team trying to close out the Golden State Warriors.

Paul was injured in the fourth quarter of Thursday night’s victory that gave the Rockets a 3-2 lead in the Western Conference finals.

”I hate it for him, above all,” coach Mike D’Antoni said. ”He’s practically won us the last two games. But great opportunity for other guys and we have plenty to choose from and we’ll be ready.”

Eric Gordon, the star of Game 5, will start in Paul’s place Saturday night. He started 30 games this season while Paul and James Harden dealt with injuries.

”It will not change anything that we do or how we do it,” D’Antoni said.

PHOENIX (AP) – Phoenix Suns general manager Ryan McDonough said the ”overwhelming likelihood” is that the team will keep its No. 1 overall pick and not trade it away.

McDonough made the comment after the first of what will be many pre-draft workouts of players on the Suns’ practice court.

The leading candidates for that No. 1 almost certainly will be worked out privately, with the exception of Luka Doncic, the European sensation who still is playing in Spain.

”Obviously the agents have a lot of say Womens Jordan Howard Jersey ,” McDonough said. ”They have a strong voice in the process. They’re worried about injuries, which we understand is part of it. So we’d love them to come in and compete against the other top guys at their position. I think for the guys in the mix at No. 1 that’s going to be tough for us to put together.”

SOCCER

TERESOPOLIS, Brazil (AP) – Disgruntled fans broke into a Brazil training session for the World Cup on Friday and some booed the national team over a lack of contact with local supporters. A few dozen even mocked chanted ”It was 7-1! It was 7-1!” in a reference to the team’s humiliation against Germany four years ago.

The open training in Teresopolis was the only chance local fans had to be with Brazil players since the beginning of preparations Monday. Brazil gave up on its traditional pre-World Cup friendly on home soil before the tournament and will only play again June 3 in Liverpool against Croatia.

In the first and only meeting with players before they travel to the tournament in Russia, about 200 people were initially allowed in the Granja Comary training ground, but many others broke into the venue after being stopped by police for hours at the gates. No one was injured, but the frustration was evident.

BASEBALL

BOSTON (AP) – Hanley Ramirez has been designated for assignment by the Boston Red Sox, who are responsible for the $15.25 million remaining on his contract but avoided him triggering a $22 million salary for 2019.

Boston made the move Friday to clear a roster spot for All-Star second baseman Dustin Pedroia, who was activated from the disabled list and after recovering from knee surgery.

”We’ve been looking at making a move because we knew that this day with Dustin would come Authentic Kirk Cousins Jersey ,” Red Sox president of baseball operations Dave Dombrowski said Friday prior to a game against Atlanta. ”We talked about all different types of possibilities.”

Dombrowski said the final call was his to make, but credited manager Alex Cora with the idea, saying the first-year manager told him he wanted to get Mitch Moreland more regular time in the lineup. Dombrowski said the move was less about saving on Ramirez’s salary next year than it was about improving this year’s team.

When we think of superstar players such as Sidney Crosby, Connor McDavid and Carey Price, we remember that they were all drafted in the top five. In fact, a lot of star players in the NHL were drafted in the top ten. What we often forget, however, is that many聽of those great players were chosen quite a bit later in the draft. For example Womens Victor Rask Jersey , we all know what a phenomenal goaltender that Henrik Lundqvist is, but it鈥檚 also very surprising that the New York Rangers only drafted him 205th overall in the seventh round of the 2000 NHL Entry Draft. Another example is the great point-producing defenseman Dustin Byfuglien who was chosen 245th in the eighth round of the 2003 Draft by the Chicago Blackhawks. Unbelievable, isn鈥檛 it?

This article will detail the biggest draft steals of each NHL team in the past ten years beginning with the 2008 Entry Draft up until this year鈥檚 draft in 2017. The Vegas Golden Knights are not in this article because since they are a new team, they have only participated in this summer鈥檚 draft; therefore, it鈥檚 too early to tell which one of their picks will turn out to be a steal.

Los Angeles Rams Jerseys
linhui95

o where it was in other years.”

Postby linhui95 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:13 am

Hue Jackson apparently has made a “heck of a decision.” The Browns coach Mario Lemieux Jersey , who recently said he would have a “heck of a decision” to make if Tyrod Taylor were injured early in the season, indicted with his actions and then his words that Baker Mayfield is the team’s No. 2 quarterback.

Taylor left Thursday’s game against the Eagles with a left hand injury, and Mayfield replaced him. The No. 1 overall pick finished the game 8-of-12 for 76 yards and an interception.

“I think that I already proved who [the backup quarterback] is,” Jackson said Sunday, via Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer. “It’s Baker. Baker is there. We haven’t played a regular-season game yet, so we will see how that all unfolds. I feel good about the things that Baker went in and did in the game.”

Jackson caught himself, apparently realizing he hadn’t told Drew Stanton or the rest of the team yet.

“I pretty much have my mind made up on where that is,” Jackson said. “I haven’t set it officially so you guys can write it. I like to tell my team first before I make those decisions on what we’re doing. We will kind of go from there.”

Mayfield will play Thursday night in the preseason finale.

Coach Bruce Arians once said he and quarterback Carson Palmer would ride away into the sunset together like a pair of old desert cowboys.

Well, they have.

Palmer announced his retirement after 15 NFL seasons on Tuesday in an open letter released by Cardinals, one day after Arians said he was leaving his long coaching career.

”Over the years, I’ve had teammates who decided to hang it up and I would ask them how they knew when it was time to walk away,” the letter began. ”The answer was almost always the same: You just know. For me John Gibson Jersey , it is time now. Why? Quite simply, I just know.”

Palmer, who turned 38 last week, made the announcement in an open letter released Tuesday by the Cardinals. Palmer missed the last nine games of what would be his final season with a broken left arm.

He called his long professional career ”the most incredible experience of my life.”

Palmer and Arians were together the past five seasons, and they included some of the best days of the quarterback’s career.

Standing 6-foot-5 with a remarkably strong arm, Palmer was a Heisman Trophy winner at USC and the No. 1-overall pick by Cincinnati in 2002. He threw for 46,247 yards, 12th-most in NFL history, in a career with the Bengals, Oakland and Arizona.

”When I entered the league, I was a 23-year-old kid,” Palmer wrote. ”I’m leaving a 38-year-old husband and father of four with memories and experiences that I will treasure for the rest of my life. And like most things in life Braden Holtby Jersey , it feels like it all passed in a blink of an eye.”

Acquired by the Cardinals for only a sixth-round pick and a swap of seventh-rounders, Palmer’s strong arm was a great fit for Arians’ ”no risk it, no biscuit” big-play passing game.

Palmer twice came back from torn ACL injuries. The first occurred in his playoff debut for Cincinnati in 2005. He was hurt on his first pass, a 66-yard completion. The second came in the sixth game of the 2014 season.

Palmer returned from that one to have probably the best year of his career. In 2015, he set single-season franchise records and career highs for yards passing (4,671) and touchdowns (35) while leading the Cardinals to a 13-3 record, second-best in the NFC. He won his only playoff game in four tries that season, in overtime over Green Bay.

”My family and I are beyond grateful for everything the game has given us as well as the love and support we’ve felt from fans everywhere we’ve been,” he said. ”That’s been especially true in Arizona, where we never expected to end up but wound up being such a special place for us.”

Cardinals center A.Q. Shipley, through Twitter, congratulated Palmer on ”one hell of a career.”

”My favorite all-time teammate is walking away on his terms Valtteri Filppula Jersey ,” Shipley said. ”Not many people have that opportunity. It’s been an honor and a privilege to block for you and be your teammate. Enjoy retirement brother!”

Cardinals star running back David Johnson, also on Twitter, praised the leadership of Palmer and Arians.

”They have taught me so much on/off the field,” Johnson wrote. ”I seriously owe so much to Carson & (at)BruceArians for how they have gotten me to where I am in my career/life today. I wish you all the best as you start the next stages of life!”

Palmer, with a career 62.5 percent completion rate, leaves as the only quarterback to throw for more than 4,000 yards in a season with three teams. He did it twice for Cincinnati, once for Oakland and three times with Arizona.

Palmer spent seven years with the Bengals, leaving in a dispute with owner Mike Brown that led him to hold out to start the 2011 season, saying he would retire if he wasn’t traded.

He eventually was dealt to Oakland for considerable compensation – a first-round draft pick in 2012 and second-rounder in 2013. Palmer started nine games for the Raiders that season. He put up big numbers with the Raiders but there was little success in wins and losses. Oakland eventually deemed him expendable and sent him to Arizona without much in return.

In addition to the two ACL injuries and this season’s broken arm, Palmer also was limited to four games in 2004 with an elbow injury and missed time with a concussion and shoulder injury in Arizona.

Still, Palmer said he would ”especially miss the grind” of being an NFL player.

”It’s the part I don’t think people fully appreciate Carey Price Jersey ,” he wrote, ”maybe because many NFL players make the game look so easy and effortless. The mental and physical preparation it takes to compete – week in and week out, year in and year out – is draining and grueling but has always been my favorite part.”

Now, Cardinals President Michael Bidwill and general manager Steve Keim are looking for a new coach and a new quarterback.

Several interviews for the coaching job reportedly have been lined up. Pittsburgh coach Mike Tomlin confirmed that the Cardinals had received permission to talk to Steelers offensive line coach and former Tennessee Titans head coach Mike Munchak.

The departures of Arians and Palmer leave Larry Fitzgerald as the lone remaining member of the triumvirate that represented the core of the Cardinals’ push for a title the past five years.

Fitzgerald, 34, caught 109 passes this season, second-most in the NFL, and has a contract for next season. But he has said he will take some time before deciding whether to return.

Dallas Cowboys Jerseys
linhui95

of goals and try to stick to that day by day.”

Postby linhui95 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:24 am

The Chiefs have agreed to a three-year Joonas Donskoi Jersey , $7.5 million contract with longtime punter Dustin Colquitt on Thursday, a deal that could ensure he plays the rest of his career in Kansas City.

His representatives at CAA said the deal could be worth up to $9 million with incentives.

Colquitt, who turns 36 in May, was a third-round pick of the Chiefs in 2005, and has proceeded to have one of the best punting careers in franchise history. He's appeared in all but two games over the past 13 seasons, earning Pro Bowl appearances in 2012 and 2016.

The Chiefs expected to get a deal with Colquitt done soon after free agency began, and general manager Brett Veach alluded to it happening "soon" when he addressed reporters Wednesday.

Colquitt's father, Craig, and uncle, were also professional punters, and his brother Britton spent last season with the Browns after six seasons with the Broncos.

That lineage has earned them the label, "The first family of fourth down."

Josh Gordon’s new route through life, a straight and sober one Josh Bailey Jersey , is rewarding him every day.

Given another chance to revive an NFL career he nearly threw away due to addiction, Gordon is embracing moments he once ignored.

”Right now for me it’s a bunch of the small victories day to day, just being able to come to work,” the Browns wide receiver said Tuesday while reflecting on his dark past. ”Like the little, little things. Having some structure in my life.”

Gordon is counting his blessings – football, fatherhood and fame – as the former Pro Bowler, who erupted on the league in 2012, continues a twisted comeback that looked hopeless at some many junctures over the past few years.

Now 27, Gordon, who revealed following his most recent drug suspension last season that he had wandered streets in Florida in search of his next fix, is living in the moment. He’s savoring small victories.

”To me, it’s just like getting up and not having to worry about whether or not you have some type of security or a place to stay,” he said.

”Spending time with my daughter. ”I didn’t have much time Jason Spezza Jersey , didn’t get to spend any time with my family like that in the past. Being there with friends. Working toward the future. Those are things I look forward to doing, and I take pride in and joy in.

”Just coming to work. Being able to talk to guys, see guys’ expressions, interact with them … a lot of little things. I take a lot of joy in that.”

Gordon has found inner peace. The Browns are hoping he can keep it.

Because of his off-field issues, Gordon has played in just 10 games since 2013. He returned for Cleveland’s final five games last season, and showed some of the flashes that helped him lead the league in yards receiving as a rookie in 2012.

The talent has always been there.

Sadly, so has the trouble.

But Gordon believes he’s changed personally, and he’s now prepared to help the Browns bounce back from a 0-16 season and perhaps shock the league in 2018.

Gordon feels strongly about his team, which acquired three-time Pro Bowl wide receiver Jarvis Landry and quarterback Tyrod Taylor in offseason trades.

”I think we’re the best receiving corps in the league, in my opinion, already just based off of talent alone,” Gordon said. ”So, you put in the playbook and some guys that are hungry enough to go do it Authentic Harrison Smith Jersey , and hopefully, we go out there and show and prove that. We’re not short on talent at the wide receiver position at all.”

Landry agrees.

”He ain’t lyin’,” said Landry, who caught 400 passes and 22 touchdowns during three seasons in Miami. ”I think the capability of what we all can do is endless.”

Gordon also feels Taylor, who led Buffalo to the playoffs last season, and No. 1 overall pick Baker Mayfield are the best quarterbacks he’s had in Cleveland.

”By far,” Gordon said. ”It’s going to be an interesting thing to watch the quarterback battle go on, but you’ve got a proven guy in Tyrod. We’ve got a young talented guy in Baker. I don’t see how it can go wrong, really. … I don’t know a quarterback that works harder than Tyrod. He’s definitely set the bar. And then Baker, he’s right behind the guy and looking up to a guy that can show him the exact things you need to do to be a professional quarterback in this league. So from a quarterback standpoint, we’re really set. We’re really good.”

Cleveland’s success will also hinge on Gordon staying available.

He said this is the first time he’s participated in the team’s complete offseason program, and as he nears the start of another new season and another shot at redemption, his goals have shifted.

”More than anything Anders Lee Jersey , I really just want to win,” he said. ”Whatever it takes for me to get some wins and do my part where I leave no doubt, no question in anybody’s mind that Josh did everything he could do to try and get us a win, then I can walk away with whatever the stat line is. More than anything, I’d rather be a winner.”

To this point, Gordon has harnessed his demons.

He’s learned not to run tomorrow’s race.

”To me it’s just one day at a time,” Gordon said. ”You know, you got today and that’s all we’re really given. The next day, if I’m blessed with the opportunity to wake up, I’ll try to attack it with the same mentality and mindset. And have the same perseverance, same set of goals and try to stick to that day by day.”

Miami Dolphins Jerseys
linhui95

The top-seeded team in the Eastern Conference, Toronto made 16 of 30

Postby linhui95 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:40 am

Amid chants of "Nova! Nova!" Villanova students and fans loudly welcomed their men's basketball team back to campus Tuesday night Andrew Shaw Jersey , a day after the Wildcats claimed their second national championship in three years.

Players were treated like rock stars as they made their way into the ancient Jake Nevin Field House for a celebration.

"What's better than this?" coach Jay Wright said as the crowd roared.

Behind Donte DiVincenzo's career-high 31 points off the bench, Villanova routed Michigan 79-62 on Monday in San Antonio to win the school's third national title.

Junior forward Eric Paschall held the championship trophy and the bleary-eyed players wore hats lodged with strands of the nets they cut down a night earlier. Jalen Brunson, the national Player of the Year, led the fans in a chant of "Di-vin-cenzo" before he was introduced last among the players.

"The chances of a red-headed Italian with Rollie Massimino 'RVM' on his chest, coming off the bench to score 31 points in the national championship game," Wright said before the crowd drowned him out, referring to the late Wildcats coach who led the school to the 1985 title.

The top-seeded Wildcats (36-4) won all six of their NCAA Tournament games by double digits, bucking the trend of upsets thanks to depth, buzzing offense and improved defense.

Go Cats!" junior guard Phil Booth yelled.

Rain forced the celebration to be moved inside from the football stadium, but it didn't dampen the enthusiasm at the Catholic school of about 6,500 undergraduates in suburban Philadelphia.

The tributes began immediately as the Wildcats landed, when the Philadelphia fire department delivered a water cannon salute as their plane taxied.

On their Main Line campus, fans Womens Esa Lindell Jersey , many of whom had a blue "V'' painted on their cheeks, stood in the rain in a line that snaked around the corner waiting for the doors to open.

Included in the crowd was Ron DiPietro, class of 1972, who said he turns 68 Wednesday. DiPietro clutched a gray 1985 Villanova national title T-shirt on a coat hanger.

"Too much firepower, well-disciplined, wonderful team," DiPietro said. "They blew everybody out, let's face it."

The pep band and cheerleaders entertained the crowd before the team arrived. The balcony seats in the 1,500-seat arena were nearly full, with hundreds more on the floor crammed near a barrier to the stage. A banner hung that read "Congratulations 2018 men's basketball national champions."

Fans yelled "One more year!" to both Brunson and Mikal Bridges as they were introduced by Wright. Neither player wanted to comment on their futures, but Wright indicated returning to school was wishful thinking.

"We're going to talk about it this week with those guys," Wright said. "But both of them are going to graduate and both of them have a chance to become first-round picks."

Next up, a parade Thursday in Philadelphia that will end with a rally outside City Hall as the region basks in its recent sporting success. The Eagles won their first Super Bowl two months ago.

"I'm proud of the Eagles and I'm proud we're even part of it with them Brandon Montour Jersey Kids ," said Wright, an Eagles season-ticket holder. "I'm really happy for the city of Philadelphia."

Kevin Durant helped the defending champions get defensive in a hurry, finishing with 24 points, eight rebounds and seven assists as the Golden State Warriors returned to their old dominant selves at playoff time to beat the cold-shooting San Antonio Spurs 113-92 on Saturday.

Durant, Draymond Green and Klay Thompson took charge in Game 1 of the first-round series to elevate the Warriors’ intensity at last playing without fellow All-Star and injured two-time MVP Stephen Curry, sidelined since March 23 with a sprained left knee.

Thompson found his shot and scored 27 points, making 11 of 13 shots, while 7-footer JaVale McGee started in Steve Kerr’s center-by-committee approach and contributed 15 points, four rebounds and two blocked shots in 16 minutes.

Rudy Gay led the Spurs with 15 points off the bench as leading scorer LaMarcus Aldridge was limited to 14 points on 5-for-12 shooting.

Game 2 in the best-of-seven series is Monday night at Oracle Arena.

76ERS 130, HEAT 103

PHILADELPHIA (AP) – Ben Simmons had 17 points, 14 assists and nine rebounds in his playoff debut, and Philadelphia romped again without Joel Embiid, beating Miami for its 17th straight win.

Embiid was a spectator in Game 1 of the first-round series because of a broken orbital bone around his left eye. The All-Star center has been hopeful he can return early in the series. The Sixers could end this one early with Embiid back in the lineup.

Simmons dished and dazzled in the paint and the Heat had no answer for Sixers reserves Marco Belinelli and Ersan Ilyasova. Belinelli and Ilyasova combined to hit four 3-pointers in the third quarter that helped shift the tone from physical and foul-filled to a long-distance game that allowed the Sixers to put away this one. They used a 15-0 run in the third in their first postseason game in five seasons under coach Brett Brown to get the rout rolling.

JJ Redick scored 28 points to lead the Sixers Authentic Mats Zuccarello Jersey , who host Game 2 on Monday. Belinelli had 25 and Ilyasova 17.

RAPTORS 114, WIZARDS 106

TORONTO (AP) – Serge Ibaka had 23 points and 12 rebounds, Delon Wright scored 11 of his 18 points in the fourth quarter, and Toronto snapped a 10-game losing streak in playoff series openers by beating Washington.

DeMar DeRozan added 17 points, C.J. Miles and OG Anunoby each had 12, and Kyle Lowry had 11 points and nine assists for the Raptors, whose only previous victory in the opening game of a playoff series came in the second round against Philadelphia in 2001.

Toronto entered having lost an NBA-worst 10 consecutive Game 1s since, including six at home.

The top-seeded team in the Eastern Conference, Toronto made 16 of 30 3-point attempts, with Miles making four, and Ibaka and Wright each hitting three.

The Raptors host Game 2 on Tuesday.

John Wall had 23 points and 15 assists for the Wizards, while Markieff Morris had 22 points and 11 rebounds.

PELICANS 97, TRAIL BLAZERS 95

PORTLAND Authentic Pekka Rinne Jersey Kids , Ore. (AP) – Anthony Davis had 35 points, 14 rebounds and four blocks, and New Orleans beat Portland in Game 1 of their playoff series.

Jrue Holiday added 21 points, outplaying both Damian Lillard and CJ McCollum, and had a big blocked shot in the closing seconds as New Orleans held on after Portland erased almost all of a 19-point deficit.

Rajon Rondo finished with 17 assists, eight rebounds and six points as New Orleans won the backcourt battle on top of Davis dominating the interior.

Lillard finished with 18 points, seven rebounds and seven assists while McCollum had 19 points.

The sixth-seeded Pelicans were the only road team to win on the opening day of the NBA playoffs. Nikola Mirotic had 16 points, 11 rebounds and also blocked four shots to help Davis earn the first victory of his playoff career.

Womens Cleveland Browns Jerseys
linhui95

quent experience as both a sta

Postby linhui95 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:57 am

DAVIE http://www.dallascowboysteamonline.com/dak-prescott-jersey , Fla. (AP) — The Miami Dolphins now have four quarterbacks on the roster, and they still have a battle for the backup job behind Ryan Tannehill.

Coach Adam Gase declined to say Sunday whether Brock Osweiler or David Fales would be first off the bench to replace Tannehill, but said he expects to keep all three all season. Even so, the Dolphins found room on their roster to add rookie quarterback Luke Falk, claimed one day after being waived by the Tennessee Titans.

Falk, a sixth-round draft pick, could make an immediate impact by providing insight into the Titans’ playbook under a new coaching staff. The Dolphins open the season against Tennessee on Sept. 9.

The margin between Osweiler and Fales in the competition for the No. 2 job was thin throughout training camp, Gase said.

“It’s day to day,” he said. “I feel like it goes back and forth. It’s one of those things — whoever has the best protection on that particular night, it seems that guy has a good night in preseason. That’s what is always going to make it tough deciding who’s the backup. You’re guessing a little bit.”

Gase said he may list the No. 2 quarterback as “Osweiler or Fales” on the depth chart preceding the Titans game.

“Nothing changes for me,” Osweiler said. “I’m just solely focused on trying to get better. Whoever is the 2, whoever is the 3, that’s something I can’t control.”

The Dolphins are underdogs in the opener despite being at home http://www.dallascowboysteamonline.com/demarcus-ware-jersey , and coming off a 6-10 season in 2017, they’re widely projected to finish below .500 again. But in the wake of cuts to reach the 53-man roster limit, Gase sounded as optimistic as every other coach at the end of the preseason.

Roster turnover has resulted in a better locker-room culture, Gase said, and he anticipates the improvement to be reflected in the win-loss record.

“I like our team. We’re a team,” he said, emphasizing the last word. “That’s the best part about what we have going on right now — that locker room. I’m not really worried about what anybody else thinks about that. When you’re not there every day and around these guys, you don’t know. You can look at a piece of paper, but that’s why they play the games.”

Miami should be better at quarterback, with Tannehill returning after missing last season following left knee surgery. But it’s unclear whether holdover Fales or newcomer Osweiler represents an upgrade over the departed Matt Moore, who had been Tannehill’s backup since 2012.

The play of both Osweiler and Fales was spotty during training camp. Gase works closely with quarterbacks and saw enough potential to want to keep them around.

“You talk about that being one of the most important positions,” Gase said, “and our thought process is we’re going to try to develop guys and get them ready to go. And if we’re ever in a situation where we need the next guy Morgan Rielly Jersey , we want to make sure we have the right guy. And we’re going to keep working with the two guys we’ve got.”

In other roster moves, Miami claimed receiver Tanner McEvoy off waivers from New Orleans, released tackle Sam Young, and placed center Jake Brendel and linebacker Mike Hull on injured reserve.

With 17 career starts in three seasons, Los Angeles Rams inside linebacker Ramik Wilson might not look like a grizzled veteran.

However, at a position where the second and third-most experienced players have combined for six career starts and the other three are rookies, the 25-year-old Wilson certainly qualifies.

"We have a lot of youth at that position. We have a lot of guys, other than Mark Barron, that haven't been starters before. To be able to get (Ramik) in free agency was great," linebackers coach Joe Barry said.

The Rams needed to add experience after trading starting linebacker Alec Ogletree to the New York Giants. Cory Littleton had started five games in two seasons while backing up Barron, but would get the first chance to replace Ogletree at middle linebacker. Bryce Hager's only start came in Week 17 last season when the Rams rested players ahead of their home playoff game.

Wilson fit the bill after starting 11 games and recording 61 tackles for Kansas City in 2016, but saw his playing time reduced last season after the Chiefs traded for former second-round draft pick Reggie Ragland. When the Chiefs did not tender a contract to Wilson, he agreed to terms on a one-year contract with the Rams in March weeks after they agreed to trade Ogletree.

The opportunity to play for defensive coordinator Wade Phillips was something Wilson could not pass up Charley Taylor Jersey , especially with the chance to move back to his more natural position playing on the weak side.

"It just made perfect sense," Wilson said. "I can run to the ball and I can flow. I can make plays. I can do what I'm supposed to do."

Barry liked Wilson coming out of college at Georgia, and his subsequent experience as both a starter and backup for the Chiefs made Wilson even more appealing.

"As an NFL player, you've got to prepare subtly different if you're the guy as the starter compared to if you're the backup. He's been in both roles, so I think that means a lot," Barry said.

Wilson's ability to adjust was evident during OTAs. With Barron sitting out because of injuries, Wilson was paired with Littleton as part of the first-team defense. The two quickly meshed, and the partnership seems to have only grown as Wilson and Littleton continued to work together early in training camp, with Barron being worked back in cautiously.

Barry could not take credit for the chemistry Wilson and Littleton have displayed.

"When two guys go out and they take over 200 snaps together in OTAs, they are going to build a rapport together. It just happens naturally," Barry said.

Despite the inexperience of the group, Wilson likes how they are progressing. How the linebackers perform might determine whether the play of the Rams defense matches the hysteria created by signing defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh and trading for cornerbacks Aqib Talib and Marcus Peter in the offseason, and Wilson has not seen anything to indicate the inside linebackers are not ready for the challenge.

"They are right along and they are ready to go Authentic Benoit Pouliot Jersey , the whole room," Wilson said. "We've got a lot of expectations, but we know we've got the talent. We're just putting in the work each day now and taking it one day at a time. That's all we are going to do, and the results will show at the end of the day."

NOTES: Rams head coach Sean McVay said Saturday there was no update regarding All-Pro defensive tackle Aaron Donald's holdout, but they have been in contact via telephone. "I spoke with him in the last day or so, and we're just checking in, seeing how he's doing," McVay said.

__

Philadelphia Eagles Elite Jerseys

Return to “[JBC] Jebacze”