Find good work in USA?

REBBCADAVids

Find good work in USA?

Postby REBBCADAVids » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:40 pm

witch is better work for money? " Unix Adminstrator vs. PHP Programming " im readying learn one of these, for what job they will pay much in USA choose between PHP and UNIX and what work better for money? BUT suggest me work about computers...

=======================

job search usa
linhui95

man’s concussion. As

Postby linhui95 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:34 am

ATLANTA (AP) Two-game winning streaks have given much-needed midseason boosts to Tampa Bay and Atlanta.

Now it’s time to see which team is ready for the tough NFC South.

The Falcons (6-4) have moved into playoff position with back-to-back wins over Dallas and Seattle. Atlanta plays five of its last six regular-season games against NFC South rivals Frostee Rucker Jersey , including Sunday’s visit from the Buccaneers.

Article continues below ...
The Buccaneers (4-6) have won two straight over the Jets and Dolphins. Four of their last six games will be against NFC South opponents, including two against Atlanta.

Tampa Bay faces a tough climb up the NFL’s only division with three teams with winning records. The two straight wins have come with Ryan Fitzpatrick subbing for injured quarterback Jameis Winston . Fitzpatrick, who will make his third straight start against Atlanta, says the wins have helped boost morale.

”It’s definitely changed a little bit, a little more upbeat, but it’s still businesslike attitude,” Fitzpatrick said. ”We know we’ve dug ourselves a big hole and we still have a long way to go.”

Asked what Fitzpatrick has brought to the offense, Tampa Bay coach Dirk Koetter said ”Toughness. Smarts. Competitiveness. Desire to win. Calming influence. How’s that off the top of my head?”

The Falcons have the same record through 10 games as they did in 2016 Jared Veldheer Jersey , when they won the NFC championship before losing to New England in the Super Bowl. Last week’s 34-31 win at Seattle left Atlanta in position for a wild card, even though they still trail New Orleans (8-2) and Carolina (7-3) in the division.

”I knew it was going to be a battle,” said Falcons coach Dan Quinn of the division. ”That would be certainly the case this weekend. … We had real regard for the division before the season started. As you go through and look at the different matchups and how some of the teams play, that’s certainly the case.”

While the Buccaneers’ surge has come without Winston, the Falcons have had starting running back Devonta Freeman for only two snaps of their two straight wins. Freeman left the 27-7 win over Dallas with a concussion after only two plays and was held out last week.

Freeman was still in the concussion protocol for the start of practice this week and is expected to miss his second straight game, leaving Tevin Coleman as the starter.

Here are some things to watch as the Buccaneers and Falcons renew their NFC South rivalry:

RYANS EXPECTING TWINS: Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan and his wife, Sarah, are expecting twins. For Ryan Tyvon Branch Jersey , the news brings more significance to his jersey number 2.

”There is something about 2,” Ryan said, smiling. ”Before, I just liked it. Now I have something for it. It’s cool.”

Ryan said the twins are due ”in a couple months. We’re just very happy, very excited.”

REAL MCCOY: Buccaneers defensive tackle Gerald McCoy is tied with Arizona linebacker Chandler Jones for the NFL lead with 20 quarterback hits. McCoy is tied with Atlanta’s Grady Jarrett with 10 tackles for loss, tied for the most among defensive tackles. He leads the Bucs with 5.0 sacks.

GOODBYE GEORGIA DOME: This will be the Falcons’ first home game since their old home, the Georgia Dome, was imploded on Monday . Koetter J. J. Nelson Jersey , the former Falcons offensive coordinator, is eager to see the $1.5 billion Mercedes-Benz Stadium, which was built beside the old facility.

”I’ve heard it’s awesome,” Koetter said. ”I am anxious to see it. I always thought the Georgia Dome was dark and had bad acoustics. I couldn’t hear a word anybody said in there.”

90-GAME MILESTONES WITHIN REACH: Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones is on the brink of setting new NFL standards for catches and yards receiving in the first 90 games of a career. Jones has 551 catches. He needs eight receptions to pass Anquan Boldin’s record of 558. Pittsburgh’s Antonio Brown is second with 554.

Jones has 8,396 yards receiving. He needs 107 yards to pass Lance Allworth’s 90-game record of 8,502.

WARD VS. WARD: Terron Ward moved up the depth chart with Freeman’s concussion. As Coleman’s top backup, there is a greater chance he’ll go against older brother T.J. Ward, Tampa Bay’s backup safety. The head-to-head competition is rare for the brothers.

”We never played against each other A.Q. Shipley Jersey ,” said Terron Ward of the brothers’ childhood, noting he is 5 years younger than his 30-year-old brother and the two would play together against cousins.

”We used to get out there at Thanksgiving and Christmas, two on two,” he said. ”… It would go back and forth so it’s always been fun.”

For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL

linhui95

Re: Find good work in USA?

Postby linhui95 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:14 am

JACKSONVILLE Graham Gano Jersey , Fla. (AP) Of all the wild and wacky ways to win or lose a football game, this one has to be high on the list.

The Los Angeles Chargers and Jacksonville Jaguars delivered one of the strangest finishes in the NFL this season, maybe in years.

They followed a mistake-filled final two minutes of regulation with more miscues in overtime.

They made poor decisions and questionable plays on both sides of the ball.

The Jaguars (6-3) ended up winning 20-17 on Josh Lambo’s 30-yard field in the extra period. The victory was Jacksonville’s third straight and ended a six-game losing streak to the Chargers (3-6).

But getting to that point was a roller-coaster ride of ridiculousness, a closing stretch in which neither team looked like it wanted to win.

”Crazy!” Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers said. ”We had the ball twice under two minutes and with a lead and didn’t end it. That’s the part that hurts the most.”

It started right after the two-minute warning:

– Jaguars quarterback Blake Bortles throws into double coverage on a second-and-4 play. Safety Tre Boston intercepts the tipped pass, and the Chargers (prematurely) start to celebrate.

– Trying to pick up a first down and run out the clock on the ensuing drive, Rivers takes a delay-of-game penalty on first down.

– On the next play, rookie Austin Ekeler – who’s subbing for starter Melvin Gordon – fumbles in the backfield. Defensive tackle Malik Jackson delivers the hit Charles Johnson Jersey , and safety Tashaun Gipson picks up the loose ball and runs for an apparent 35-yard touchdown. Officials review the play and rule Gipson was touched down.

– Chargers safety Trevor Williams gets flagged for pass interference on the ensuing play, putting the Jaguars in field-goal range.

– Two plays later, Jaguars receiver Marqise Lee gets flagged for taunting. Lee thinks the defense was getting called for unnecessary roughness, and he reacts by dancing in the direction of the defenders. Instead, his 15-yard penalty knocks the Jaguars out of field-goal range.

”I probably celebrated a little bit too much,” Lee said. ”At the end of the day, I’m not changing any type of emotion in this game. That’s a fact.”

– On the ensuing play Andrew Norwell Jersey , Bortles overthrows Lee down the field. The ball lands in Boston’s hands for his second interception in five plays. Boston inexcusably runs out of bounds at the Chargers 10-yard line. He has plenty of green grass in front of him, but steps out and starts celebrating. Jacksonville has three timeouts remaining, plenty of chances to stop the clock and get the ball back.

”That was one of the dumb things,” Chargers coach Anthony Lynn said. ”Never seen it before.”

– Gordon runs three straight times, fails to pick up first down and Chargers punt with 1:08 to play.

– Bortles completes consecutive passes to Allen Hurns and Jaydon Mickens. Hurns injures his right ankle on the 6-yard catch and smartly crawls out of bounds to avoid a 10-second runoff with about 30 seconds remaining.

”I think it speaks to not only his toughness but how smart of a football player he is,” Bortles said. ”He was able to recognize the situation that we were in, knowing that we had no timeouts.”

– Bortles throws incomplete on the next play Daryl Williams Jersey , but Joey Bosa gets flagged for roughing the passer with 24 seconds remaining. The 15-yard penalty turns what could have been a 50-plus-yard field goal into essentially an extra point. Lambo drills a 34-yarder three plays later to send the game into overtime.

– Jacksonville punts to start the extra period, but Rivers gives it right back when A.J. Bouye wrestles a deep pass away from Travis Benjamin. It’s Jacksonville’s first interception against Rivers since 2010.

– Bouye returns the interception to the 2-yard line, but fellow cornerback Aaron Colvin gets called for taunting. Instead of a chip-shot field goal for the win, Lambo has to line up for a 35-yarder.

”I put an O-lineman on his (butt) on that play and I was just talking trash,” Colvin said. ”I didn’t feel what I did was that bad, but I can’t do that. I essentially could have cost my team the game. It won’t happen again.”

– As Lambo lines up for the winning kick, the Chargers try to make the Jaguars jump. Instead Mario Addison Jersey , the Chargers are flagged for delay of game. That makes Lambo’s final kick 5 yards shorter.

”I’m exhausted right now,” Jaguars coach Doug Marrone said. ”I’m shot. I’m shot. … I’m living and dying on every single play with every call that we have. So after the game is over, I’m shot.”

For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL

linhui95

Postby linhui95 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:25 am

EAST RUTHERFORD Matt Bryant Jersey , N.J. (AP) The New York Giants have been making mistakes all season. They might have made their biggest one in how they handled the benching of two-time Super Bowl MVP Eli Manning after 13 seasons.

Giants co-owner John Mara on Wednesday admitted there had to be a better way to inform Manning this week that his playing time was being cut after 210 consecutive starts. But he was at a loss to know what it was.

Speaking for the first time since coach Ben McAdoo announced Tuesday that Geno Smith would start against Oakland, Mara said that he made a couple of mistakes in handling the situation.

Not being at the team’s headquarters Tuesday when Manning was devastated by the decision topped the list. He met with Manning in his office on Wednesday morning and had a very emotional talk, adding Manning was not happy with the decision but understood it.

”He’s a special player, and a special person,” Mara said of Manning. ”When you see him get that emotional, it’s tough. The thing about him is Matt Bosher Jersey , to a lot of players, this is just another team, another franchise. But to him, it means something to be a New York Giant.”

Mara said he also miscalculated Manning’s reaction to reducing his playing time so the team could evaluate Smith and rookie Davis Webb. He thought the 36-year-old face of the franchise would accept starting his 211th consecutive game on Sunday, then handing off to Smith in second half.

Manning felt that was a sham and Mara didn’t realize so until Wednesday.

”I didn’t want him to go out like this. But I understand his feeling, and I respect his decision Ricardo Allen Jersey ,” Mara said. ”He doesn’t want the streak to be tarnished by just getting in for a few series.”

Mara spoke to general manager Jerry Reese about two weeks ago and said it was time to start evaluating the backups.

Reese had already spoken to McAdoo about the same thing and the second-year coach decided to make the move Tuesday, after the Giants (2-9) returned from an extended Thanksgiving weekend break. Reese had informed Mara about the change on Monday.

The decision was met with major disapproval by fans and former Giants players, which Mara expected, but not to the degree it happened.

”It’s fair to say I have gotten a lot of feedback from fans and they are not happy,” he said. ”I accept that.”

Mara insisted the move does not end Manning’s career with the Giants, adding it was not time to write his obituary.

”I believe he can still win in the NFL and I hope it is here Ryan Schraeder Jersey ,” Mara said. ”That will be a discussion.”

Mara also said there are tough decisions to be made at the end of the year. He would not address the job status of Reese and McAdoo, who led the Giants to the playoffs with an 11-5 record in his first season as coach in 2016.

”I accept the fact we are 2-9,” Mara said. ”We are completely defenseless with a record like that, particularly when the expectations were so high. It’s up to us to fix that going forward. One of the things we have to do is try to find out whether one of these two guys can be a quarterback for us. I don’t know if we are going to have an answer to that at the end of the season, but we weren’t going to have an answer unless we got them into the games.”

Manning showed his class on Wednesday, running the scout team.

”He was Eli Manning. He was so unwavering Andy Levitre Jersey ,” offensive tackle Justin Pugh said. ”Obviously, there was some emotion yesterday and that’s something that no human being cannot show emotion after 14 years. But today he was back out there, true professional, doing whatever is asked for this team. That just goes to show the type of character he has and that’s something that will always be his rock. The type of man he is.”

For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and -http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL

linhui95

Postby linhui95 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:37 am

METAIRIE Graham Gano Jersey , La. (AP) The New Orleans Saints have listed top cornerback Marshon Lattimore as questionable for Sunday’s game against Carolina, which will decide the leader of the NFC South Division.

Lattimore Charles Johnson Jersey , a rookie drafted 11th overall, missed last week’s loss to the Los Angeles Rams with a left ankle injury which occurred near the beginning of New Orleans’ Week 11 victory over Washington.

He has not been seen during portions of practice open to media this week Andrew Norwell Jersey , but the Saints’ injury report indicated that he practiced on a limited basis Friday.

Fellow cornerback P.J. Williams and left tackle Terron Armstead also are questionable. Williams, who intercepted Carolina’s Cam Newton in Week 3 Daryl Williams Jersey , has a shoulder injury. Armstead left last week’s game with thigh and shoulder injuries.

Safety Marcus Williams and Coby Fleener have been ruled out after not practicing this week. Williams has a groin injury and Fleener has concussion symptoms.

linhui95

Postby linhui95 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:50 am

CHICAGO (AP) The Chicago Bears are going to give prized rookie quarterback Mitchell Trubisky a try.

The No. 2 overall draft pick from North Carolina will start against the Minnesota Vikings next Monday night after Mike Glennon struggled in the first four games. The team announced the move Monday.

It’s hardly a surprise that the Bears (1-3) will go with Trubisky considering how badly Glennon has struggled. He has five interceptions and three lost fumbles. He got picked off twice Nick Boyle Jersey , lost a fumble on a sack and had another snap ricochet off his knee for a lost fumble in Thursday’s 35-14 loss at Green Bay.

”It was just a decision I thought needed to be made,” coach John Fox told Chicago’s WBBM 780-AM. ”We’ve had 10 giveaways in the first four weeks of the season, and you can’t win football games that way. Not that they were all one guy’s fault Terrance West Jersey , but the combination of that, we’re going a different direction.”

Fox informed Trubisky and Glennon of the decision on Sunday night. Glennon becomes the No. 2 quarterback, with veteran Mark Sanchez remaining in the No. 3 spot.

The Bears had envisioned this as sort of a redshirt season for Trubisky even though they made a bold move by trading up a spot with San Francisco to grab him on draft night. He started only 13 games at North Carolina and worked primarily out of the shotgun in a spread offense with few similarities to Chicago’s scheme.

He started third on the depth chart behind Glennon and veteran Mark Sanchez. But with his mobility and arm strength Mike Wallace Jersey , he progressed quicker than expected. Trubisky sparked a debate over who should start with a strong performance in the preseason opener against Denver, though he was more ordinary in the next three exhibitions.

Glennon played turnover-free ball in a 23-17 season-opening loss to Atlanta and had the Bears threatening for a last-second touchdown after struggling for much of the game. Things only got worse for Glennon in a blowout loss at Tampa Bay, and he didn’t play well in a surprising win over Pittsburgh Eric Weddle Jersey , either.

Having a banged-up offensive line and depleted receiving corps didn’t help. With Cameron Meredith tearing his left anterior cruciate ligament in the preseason and Kevin White breaking his shoulder in the opener, the Bears are missing their top two targets.

linhui95

Postby linhui95 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:18 am

OAKLAND Matt Bryant Jersey , Calif. (AP) The Oakland Raiders scored two apparent game-winning touchdowns that didn’t count. The Kansas City Chiefs forced incompletions on back-to-back plays that ended with 0:00 on the clock only to have the game extended by penalties.

On a wild night that featured many premature celebrations, it was the Raiders who finally ended up on top.

Derek Carr shook off the two overturned touchdown passes to connect for the winner to Michael Crabtree after the game was extended by two defensive holding penalties, and the Raiders snapped a four-game losing streak with a 31-30 victory over the Chiefs on Thursday night.

”There’s something about that that is exhilarating,” Raiders coach Jack Del Rio said. ”We tapped into that. Our guys came in with a great mindset and we were determined to leave here with a victory.”

It sure didn’t come easy as the Raiders (3-4) had to overcome a nine-point deficit in the fourth quarter against the Chiefs (5-2) and then drive 85 yards in the final 2:25, getting a fourth-and-11 conversion to Jared Cook that set the wild finish.

The Raiders had an apparent go-ahead touchdown pass to Cook with 18 seconds left overturned when replay ruled he was down at the 1. An offensive pass interference on Crabtree wiped out another touchdown on the next play.

But holding calls on Ron Parker and Eric Murray set the stage for the final play. Carr hit Crabtree in the front corner of the end zone from 2 yards out to tie it at 30.

”If there’s one thing about Crab, it doesn’t matter what happens throughout the rest of the game Matt Bosher Jersey , he always shows up,” Carr said. ”Obviously he did at the end there – twice. Made two big plays for us.”

Giorgio Tavecchio won it with the extra point , setting off the final celebration and sending the Chiefs to consecutive losses for the first time in two years.

”Multiple times, I’m thinking, `We lost it. We won it. We lost it. We won it,”’ Chiefs quarterback Alex Smith said. ”Certainly I think that second-to-last play Ricardo Allen Jersey , the ball got thrown out of the back of the end zone, they called defensive holding and that’s not even close to the play. That’s the one that sticks out to me.”

Here are some other takeaways:

COMEBACK CARR: Carr completed 6 of 11 passes for 97 yards on the final drive for his league-leading 12th fourth-quarter comeback since the start of the 2015 season. Carr finished the game 29 for 52 for 417 yards and three touchdowns, while throwing no interceptions and taking no sacks.

”No. 4 kept making plays,” coach Jack Del Rio said. ”This is a special, special win.”

SMITH’S STATS: Smith delivered another big performance in his scintillating start to the season. He threw for 342 yards and three touchdowns, including a lucky one on a pass that bounced off safety Keith McGill hands and went right to Albert Wilson for a 63-yard score . Smith has already equaled last year’s season total with 15 touchdowns and is yet to throw an interception.

BOWMAN’S BOOST: The Raiders got a big boost from the addition of linebacker NaVorro Bowman Ryan Schraeder Jersey , who played 60 snaps and called the defensive signals just three days after joining Oakland following his release from San Francisco. Bowman had a team-high 11 tackles but struggled at times in pass coverage. His biggest play came when he hit his former 49ers teammate Smith hard on a blitz to force a fourth-quarter punt.

”I felt bad when I did it because Alex is my guy,” Bowman said. ”I’ve known him for a while. I was excited to play this game and show the coaches I’m committed to this organization.”

BEAST MODE TOSSED: The game took an odd turn midway through the second quarter after Kansas City’s Marcus Peters hit Carr late, angering the Raiders. Offensive linemen Kelechi Osemele and Donald Penn confronted Peters and Lynch sprinted off the Oakland sideline to join the fray. Lynch, who considers Peters a family member, ended up shoving line judge Julian Mapp and getting ejected . Peters also was called for a personal foul on the play.

”Marshawn wasn’t doing anything. He was just trying to protect his cousin, get his cousin to the sideline” Penn said. ”They’re real close. He’s going to learn. Marshawn’s smart. He’s going to learn from that moving forward.”

COOPER’S DAY: One of the biggest mysteries for the Raiders early this season was the lack of production from Amari Cooper Andy Levitre Jersey , who topped 1,000 yards receiving in each of his first two seasons. Cooper had 18 catches for 146 yards the first six games before breaking through with 11 catches for 210 yards and two touchdowns for the second biggest receiving day in Raiders history to Art Powell’s 247 in 1963.

”Hopefully this game can create a rhythm for our team and we can start to get that momentum,” Cooper said.

More AP NFL: pro32.ap.org and twitter.com/AP-NFL

linhui95

Postby linhui95 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:29 am

CLEVELAND (AP) Myles Garrett’s injured ankle is much stronger. His playing status remains shaky.

Cleveland’s rookie defensive end – and the NFL’s top draft pick – practiced for the second straight day Friday Eric Wood Jersey , but remained questionable to make his regular-season debut Sunday against the Cincinnati Bengals.

Garrett has missed the Browns’ first three games with a severely sprained right ankle suffered in practice on Sept. 6. He’s made major progress and returned to the field Thursday. However, he still may be a week away from playing in a game.

Coach Hue Jackson met with the team’s medical staff following practice, and while he didn’t ruled the 21-year-old out this week, the Browns will likely remain ultra-cautious with Garrett and let him rest another week.

The team is eager to see Garrett rushing the quarterback, but they won’t jeopardize him being out for an extended period by rushing him back less than a month after he got hurt. Typically high ankle sprains take up to at least one month to heal.

Defensive coordinator Gregg Williams said Garrett has been doing everything within his power to play.

”The things that people don’t realize are all of the other things behind the scenes he does Colton Schmidt Jersey ,” Williams said. ”He is out there, but he has working so hard behind the scenes and hasn’t missed a meeting. He has the respect of everybody in the locker room, the training room, the strength department, the coaching and all of that stuff. We will see as he takes steps and see how his body handles it.”

With his dazzling speed off the edge Cordy Glenn Jersey , Garrett played above his high expectations during training camp and in the preseason.

Williams is looking forward to using him as a weapon, but only when the time is right. Until then, he’ll rely on his depth to fill Garrett’s void.

”Myles will always play hard. Myles will always do that,” Williams said. ”Myles will get snaps when he is healthy, but the thing that I do like here is when everything goes into it and he is healthy. There is nobody in the National Football League 100 percent healthy when they play. Nobody. Coaches Jerry Hughes Jersey , whether it is me being mentally unhealthy or physically, so when he is ready to cut it loose and there are no setbacks, he will be fine and we will use him in a lot of different ways.”

As they wait for Garrett, the Browns will be without starting linebacker Jamie Collins, who remains sidelined with a concussion.

Defensive tackle Danny Shelton did not practice for the second straight day because of a calf injury. An MRI revealed Shelton’s injury is not serious Preston Brown Jersey , but like Garett, he may need more time to heal.

Wide receiver Sammie Coates (hamstring) and tight end Randall Telfer (knee) were limited in practice and are questionable.

For more AP NFL coverage: http://pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL

linhui95

Postby linhui95 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:39 am

PITTSBURGH (AP) This is not the way Arthur Moats or anybody else wanted the veteran linebacker to get back into the regular rotation for the Pittsburgh Steelers defense.

As teammate Ryan Shazier rested in a hospital on Thursday recovering from surgery to stabilize his injured spine Matt Bryant Jersey , his long-term prognosis still uncertain, Moats set about getting familiar with Shazier’s spot at inside linebacker in preparation for Sunday night’s game against Baltimore.

It’s a position Moats hardly considers ”his” for the rest of the season.

”That’s the last thing I’m concerned about,” Moats said.

Not when there’s still so much unknown about Shazier.

The 25-year-old left Paul Brown Stadium in an ambulance on Monday night after injuring his spine while hitting Cincinnati wide receiver Josh Malone in the first quarter of Pittsburgh’s 23-20 victory.

Shazier spent about 36 hours in a Cincinnati hospital before being transported to Pittsburgh on Wednesday. Team doctors and neurosurgeons Drs. David Okwonkow and Joseph Maroon performed surgery to stabilize Shazier’s spine on Wednesday night.

”If they say that’s the best thing for him Matt Bosher Jersey , we’re all for it,” Moats said. ”Admittedly that’s our brother. You’re always nervous seeing him go down on Monday and at the end of the day we’re just praying for him.”

The Steelers signed linebacker Sean Spence – who spent three seasons with the team after being selected in the third round of the 2012 draft – on Wednesday to provide depth.

Spence, however Ricardo Allen Jersey , hasn’t played since being released by Indianapolis in October. And with backup Tyler Matakevich dealing with a shoulder injury, Moats will line up next to Vince Williams when the Steelers (10-2) look to clinch the AFC North against the Ravens (7-5).

Moats moved frequently between inside and outside linebacker after the Buffalo Bills took him in the sixth round of the 2010 draft, but has worked exclusively on the outside since signing with Pittsburgh in 2014. That changed this week Ryan Schraeder Jersey , when the coaches called him on Tuesday and told him to get ready to move inside.

”If you’re a linebacker on this team you should know what everybody on the field is doing every defense,” defensive coordinator Keith Butler said.

”The reason (Moats) has stayed around as long as he has is because he does know that. Knowing it and doing it are two different things. We hope he can help us.”

Something Moats has done regularly when called on. He rolled up 11+ sacks from 2014-16 before taking on a lesser role this season behind Bud Dupree and rookie T.J. Watt.

Though he lacks Shazier’s elite speed – Moats joked he runs a 4.3 40-yard dash like Shazier but it’s ”wind-aided” – at 246 pounds he has the size to be effective against the run and the institutional knowledge so that being forced into the lineup so quickly shouldn’t be an issue.

”Ever since my situation in Buffalo where I would switch positions sometimes in the middle of the year from inside to outside, whether it’s 4-3 or 3-4 Andy Levitre Jersey , I’ve always been aware of what’s going on at the position and helps me understand defenses in general.”

Though Butler allowed Spence isn’t quite in ”football shape” after being out of work for two months, Spence’s mere presence is a testament to both Pittsburgh’s trust in him and Spence’s perseverance.

Spence was a rookie nearing the end of an impressive training camp in 2012 when he stepped awkwardly in the preseason finale against Carolina and tore two ligaments in his left knee, leading to a long and painful rehab that robbed him of his first two seasons and threatened his career.

He returned in 2014 and played in a reserve role across two seasons before signing as a free agent with Tennessee Brooks Reed Jersey , a move facilitated in part by Shazier’s emergence.

Back in Pittsburgh, Spence is all too familiar with the prospect of having your life severely altered by what looks like a routine play. He was able to recover. Shazier’s prognosis remains far murkier.

In their limited contact with Shazier, his teammates say he’s done nothing but encourage them to continue to push forward. Spence is ready to shake off the rust and put his hand in a pile that feels familiar even after two-plus seasons away.

”People are saying he wants to be around Jake Matthews Jersey , he’s asking about all the guys here,” Spence said. ”He wants us to go out there and play for him. Go out and win for him.”

NOTES: Matakevich and CB Joe Haden (fractured leg) did not practice on Thursday. … WR Antonio Brown (toe) also did not practice while Watt was limited (knee). … S Mike Mitchell (ankle) and TE Vance McDonald (ankle) were full participants.

linhui95

Postby linhui95 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:53 am

ATLANTA (AP) Falcons coach Dan Quinn was stoic on the sideline Monday night until the referees signaled that Seattle’s potential game-tying field goal had fallen short.

Atlanta’s narrow 34-31 victory at Seattle wasn’t pretty and it wasn’t easy Antonio Garcia Jersey , but the Falcons (6-4) are riding a two-game winning streak as they head into this week’s home game with Tampa Bay (4-6).

After watching the game film Tuesday, Quinn saw exactly how Atlanta’s offense scored three touchdowns and two field goals despite just 89 yards rushing and 195 yards passing. It marked the first time in 64 games that quarterback Matt Ryan didn’t pass for at least 200.

The key was converting nine of 14 first downs and scoring two touchdowns on three trips to the red zone. Those have been troublesome spots this season.

”We didn’t put ourselves in a ton of long yardage, third-down spots Derek Rivers Jersey ,” Quinn said. ”I thought that was where Matt had one of his best performances. That’s a big improvement against a team that’s really equipped to rush well and probably the best part of their group now.”

Defensively, the Falcons gave up a touchdown on fourth down and they allowed the Seahawks to march 75 yards in 49 seconds and score a TD that gave them a chance to tie it in the closing seconds.

Atlanta’s kickoff coverage allowed nearly 40 yards per attempt on five returns.

Seattle quarterback Russell Wilson caused fits all night. He extended plays scrambling and averaged over 12 yards on seven runs and scored a touchdown. He passed for 250-plus yards and two TDs, but Quinn was pleased that the defense held him under 62 percent on 42 passing attempts.

The Falcons were willing to risk Wilson’s ability to break free on the ground as long as they kept him from escaping the pocket and throwing for big gains downfield.

”It’s kind of like you have to play two plays Nate Solder Jersey ,” cornerback Desmond Trufant said. ”You start the first play, then he starts scrambling and the plays are 8, 10 Devin McCourty Jersey , 12 seconds, so it is definitely difficult. The D-line did a good job getting some pressure, getting some sacks Stephen Gostkowski Jersey , getting the ball out.”

Quinn is still far from satisfied with the lack of takeaways this year. It’s gotten better over the last two games – a total of plus-3 in wins over Seattle and Dallas – but the Falcons rank 20th in the NFL at minus-2 for the season.

Quinn, a former defensive coordinator, was delighted to see Trufant’s interception set up a first-quarter touchdown. Then Takk McKinley stripped the ball loose for Adrian Clayborn to score a TD early in the second.

”I had a sense that this game was going to come down to the ball Malcolm Butler Jersey ,” Quinn said. ”So for us to be plus two in the turnover margin was a factor.”

But there hasn’t been much else to celebrate. The Falcons rank 27th in takeaways and need to improve that number considerably to get back to the playoffs for a second straight year.

”I think we are moving in the right direction,” Clayborn said. ”We keep proving that we can finish games and we can beat guys. We just have to take the momentum and keep rolling with it.”

Notes: RB Devonta Freeman didn’t make the trip so he could spend time resting from concussion symptoms. Quinn said he’d have an update before Wednesday’s practice on Freeman’s status this week. … CB Brian Poole walked slowly off the field late in the fourth quarter, but Quinn said the team came through the game without any major injuries. ”There’ll be some guys limited as we get into practice Dont'a Hightower Jersey ,” he said, ”but as we’re heading into the weekend, we’re excited about where we’re at the guys that we have.”

Return to “[JBC] Jebacze”